剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
was raised in 18 foster homes.
那你为啥不去找他
Why aren't you bugging him?
因为我知道你会寂寞
Because I knew you'd be alone.
塔西 再给我双份的
Tassie, can you double this?
你想听听我对复合伙伴关系的理论吗
Do you want to hear my theory on what makes a lasting partnership?
不要
No.
你们不必喜欢一样的事物
You don't have to like the same things,
但是你们却厌恶一样的事物
but you do have to hate the same things.
这就是你们都讨厌
And you both hate it when
坏人逃之夭夭
bad people get away with bad things.
这才是你加入警♥察♥这一行列的原因
It's why you joined the police force.
你可以做任何一项工作
You could've joined any line of work.
你们俩的智商都很高
Your IQs are off the charts.
但是你们都选择了抢劫谋杀组
But you both picked Robbery-Homicide,
因为你们知道你们可以有所作为
because it's where you think you can make the most difference.
特维斯智商高?
Travis has a high IQ?
你们真是太像了
You are so alike.
这才是你们打架的原因 你们情同手足
It's why you fight; you're like brothers.
不是所有兄弟都像的
Mm. Not all brothers are alike.
有时候他们会非常不同
Sometimes they're very different.
有时候其中一个毫无应对能力
Sometimes one has zero coping skills,
从而海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
becomes a heroin addict
而另一个克服了阅读障碍成为了童子军
the other one overcomes dyslexia and becomes a Scout.
读写困难会遗传吗
Is dyslexia hereditary?
这是神经生物学的病例
It's a neurobiological condition
病因就是遗传 答案是肯定的
that's genetic in origin, yes.
太感谢了
Thank you.
我很庆幸我们这次聊了
I'm glad we had this talk.
我也是
So am I.
我要找特维斯谈谈
I got to talk to Travis.
好啊 不过你最好要先道歉
Okay, you might want to apologize first.
绝不
Never!
想想也是
Right.
这杯我要了
Yeah, I'll take that.
准备好了让我打开你的礼物了嘛
Are you ready for me to unwrap your gift?
我能打开那些吗
C-Can we unwrap those?
求你了
Please?
为啥不让我先打开你
Why don't we unwrap you first.
特维斯
Travis...
特维斯
Hey, Travis!
滚开
Go away!
听着 我找到了惠特克谋杀案的新线索
Look, I got a new lead on the Whitaker murderer.
托比有读写障碍
Tobey was dyslexic.
所以呢
So what?!
所以 这就是我们一直跳过的
So what? That's what we've been missing!
托比打的那些电♥话♥
The calls that Tobey made the day he died
它们都存在他的快速拨号♥栏里
--they were all kept on his speed-dial
除了最后一个号♥码 那个无法接通的号♥码
except for that last number, that disconnected number.
他肯定是自己按键拨♥打♥了这个电♥话♥
He must have dialed that number himself.
他把数字换位了
He transposed the digits.
我们追踪错了号♥码
We're tracking the wrong number.
他在说啥
What'd he say?
我不知道
I don't know.
注意力根本就没放在他身上
I wasn't paying attention to him.
特维斯
Travis!
我们绝交了 不记得吗
We-we broke up, remember?
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm sorry, okay?
我
I...
我知道你没有泄露信息给那个记者
I know that you didn't talk to that reporter, and...
我需要你的帮助
I need your help!
特维斯
Travis?
特维斯
Travis?
特维斯
Travis?
道歉是真心的?
You're really sorry?
是的
Yes.
布莱迪才是泄露信息的那货
Brady was the leak.
我试过 喂 喂 喂 你要
I tried-- whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you...?
我 我什么
I-- But I didn't...
你有没有把特维斯的名字绣在新的黑色内♥裤♥上
Did you embroider Travis's name on your new black panties?
没有 我绣了
No? I did.
我特么绣了
I did.
你反正迟早要甩了她
You were gonna dump her anyway.
那啥 她有在暗示想跟我同居
You know, she kind of was hinting at moving in together.
你看 你看我说的吧
You see? You see now?
我帮了你一个忙 一个大忙
I did you a favor. Did you a big favor.
现在 快穿上你的鞋子 我们要走了
Now, come on, you got to put your shoes on. We got to go.
我们必须要借一下兰迪的狗
We got to borrow one of Randi's dogs.
为啥
Why?
为啥
Why?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you why.
因为我让电♥话♥公♥司♥查了一下
Because I had PacBell run that number
任意排列组合方式的号♥码
through all possible combinations of digits,
然后我筛选掉了那些停用的号♥码
and then I cross-referenced those with actual working numbers.
猜猜发现了谁的号♥码
And guess whose number came up.
全眼安保
All Eye Security.
马库斯·亨特的公♥司♥
Marcus Hunter's company?
正是
That's right.
托比没有吸毒
Tobey wasn't using again.
但他抓到了某人吸毒
But he caught someone that was
而且他正试图向马库斯举报
and he tried to call Marcus to report them.
但他还没来急举报 就被人灭口了
But he couldn't before someone killed him.
只是一个理论 快 起来
It's a theory. Come on. Get up.
我喜欢
I like it.
那个啥
We, you know,
我们应该打给马库斯
we should call Marcus.
我早打过了 他说他会在康复屋跟我们会面
I already did that. He's gonna meet us at the sober house.
快 快
Come on. Come on.
好啦好啦
All right.
-我真的好兴奋 -我知道 我知道
- I'm really excited. - I know. I know. Come on.
知道谁在吸毒了吗
So, who's using?
首先我需要你的许可
First we need your permission to
让我们的狗搜查
let our dog search the premises.
你有这权利吗
You got that authority?
没问题 我代表法♥院♥允许你们搜查
Yes, I'm authorized by the courts.
什么情况
What's going on?
常规搜查
Random search.
把所有人都喊起来
Let's get everyone out of bed.
好吧
Okay,
把他们都叫起来吧
Let's ake them up.
好了 赫德森 干活去吧 兄弟
All right, Hudson, do your thing, boy.
去吧
Go.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy, good boy.
找到什么了
Okay, what do you got?
找到什么了
What do you got?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
好孩子
Hey, good boy.
真是个好孩子
That's a good boy.
好的 伸手下去咯
All right, down.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
这是谁的房♥间
Whose room is this?
文斯的房♥间
Vince's.
文斯去哪了
Where's Vince?
封锁出口
Cover the exits.
看着点这条狗 看着点这条狗
Watch the dog. Watch the dog.
这是唯一的出口吗
Is this the only exit?
希望如此
I hope so.
-停车 -警♥察♥
- Hold it! - Police!
-把他扯下车来 -把手举起来
- Get him out of the van. - Let me see your hands.
-把手举起来 -你打中我了
- Put your hands up. - You shot me.
打到肩膀而已
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表