剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, I know I said that
但是现在我们掌握了更多的信息
but we know more now.
我们知道房♥间里还有其他人
We know someone else was in that room.
听听贝丝在录音里的声音
Listen to Beth's voice on this.
911 有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我被袭击了
I've been attacked.
听 她现在在跟911的接线员讲话
See, she's talking to that 911 operator right now.
一切都在按照计划进行
Everything's going according to plan.
袭击你的人还在吗
Is your attacker there?
就在
Right...
这个时候 她摔倒了
there, she falls.
女士 你还在吗
Ma'am, are you still there?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
现在电♥话♥已经不在她手上了
Now she doesn't have that phone anymore.
而且听起来也不是在跟
And it doesn't sound like she's talking
那个接线员讲话了
to that 911 operator anymore.
好像是在跟当时
Sounds like she's talking to whoever else
在屋里的人讲话
is in that room.
贝丝没想到自己会被绳索勒到窒息
Beth didn't expect to start choking.
所以她在求助
So she's begging for help.
再听一次
Listen to it again.
好的 麻烦大家安静一下
Okay everybody shut up for a minute.
袭击你的人还在吗
Is your attacker there?
在她第一次和第二次说"救命"之间
There is a pause between the first and second time
停顿了一下
she says "Help me."
女士 你还在吗
Ma'am, are you still there?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我需要你的地址
I need your address.
女士 请告诉我你的地址
Please, ma'am, tell me where you are.
就是这
There.
凶手跟她说了些什么
The killer said something to her.
没错 咱们把录音拿给技术分♥析♥科吧
Yeah, let's get the recording down to digital forensics.
看看他们能不能把接线员的声音减弱
See if they can drop the operator's voice out
然后扩大背景音
and boost up the background noise.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我需要你的地址 女士
I need your address. Please, ma'am,
请告诉我你的地址
tell me where you are.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
救命呀
Please help me.
真是见鬼了
I'll be damned.
杀害贝丝·博伊德的凶手是个女人
A woman killed Beth Boyd.
艾薇 记得告诉顾客
Ivy, make sure you tell your customers
羊乳酪沙拉卖♥♥完了 知道吗 谢谢
we've 86'd the goat cheese salad, okay? Thanks.
先生们 你们来之前应该先打电♥话♥的
Guys, you really should have called first.
我现在正忙着呢
This is not a good time.
没事
That's okay.
我们把贝丝的私人物品带来了
We brought Beth's personal effects.
我们想你可能想留着这些
We thought you might like to have them back.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
对了 她还得签收呢
Oh, you know what? She has to sign for them.
对了 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
-在这里签名 -好的
- Sign right there. - Okay.
你是左撇子
Left-handed?
失 失陪一下
E-Excuse me.
-你从后面堵 -不 今天我是你
- Statue of Liberty? - No. I'm you today.
我负责实施抓捕
I get to do the takedown.
站住 你被捕了
Stop you're under arrest!
你好呀
Hi, there.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你用推车撞她
You hit her with the cart.
技术上来讲 是你用推车撞了她
Technically, you hit her with the cart.
我们在角色扮演
See, we're role-playing.
说来话长了
It's a long story.
你没事吧
You okay?
能转过身去吗
You good enough to roll over?
穿西服真难受 伙计
These suits are uncomfortable, man.
-欢迎来到我的世界 -天啊
- Yeah, welcome to my world. - Oh, man.
这么说苏珊娜和贝丝合谋陷害我
So Suzanne collaborated with Beth to frame me?
没错
Yeah.
你喝下了迷♥药♥ 然后贝丝趁着你晕过去
You took the roofie, and passed out long enough
抓破你的皮肤
for Beth to get your skin under her fingernails.
她原本的计划是
As far as Beth knew,
告你侵犯人身罪
it was just supposed to be an assault.
你一旦进了监狱 一切就都归她了
You know, you go to jail, she'd get everything.
但是苏珊娜的餐馆亏损严重
But Suzanne's restaurant was bleeding money.
所以她琢磨着如果贝丝不在了
So she figured with Beth out of the picture,
一切就归她了
she'd own the property...
她的烦恼也就烟消云散了
and all her troubles would be over.
对不起 凯文
Sorry, Kevin.
我知道你们俩之间存在问题
Look, I know you guys were having your problems
但是贝丝毕竟曾是你的妻子
but Beth was your wife.
我们怎么会走到今天这一步的呢
How do we get so far away from who we used to be?
我得做些改变了
I have to make some changes.
重大的改变
Big ones.
谢谢你们 真的
Thank you. Seriously.
当我都怀疑自己的时候
You guys believed in me
你们却选择了相信我
even when I was ready to write myself off.
祝你好运 凯文
Good luck, Kevin.
天啊
Oh, man.
我真是受够穿西服了
I'm so tired of this thing.
当我不容易吧
It's not easy being me, is it?
我变成了你还破了案
I already cracked the case by being you.
你才没有靠着变成我而破案呢
You didn't crack the case being me.
是我反复听录音才发现端倪的
I was the one listening to that tape?
我更强点
I was the better...
是我发现录音里的那个停顿的
I was the one that discovered the pause in the tape.
-要不是我反复听录音的话 -那是我
- You wouldn't have heard the pause... - That's something...
-你才发现不了那个停顿 -会做的事
- ...if I wasn't listening to the tape. - that I would do.
你就看出来我拿笔是要干什么了
All you could figure out was that I did the pen thing.
-伙计 我能看透你 -太可悲了
- Listen, man, I can see through that shirt. - That's pathetic.
我穿这件衣服可比你穿好看多了
And I look better in this shirt than you do.
这么说你们是玩够角色扮演了
So I take it you're done with the role-playing?
是的
Yeah.
这个实验的确挺有意思
It's an interesting experiment.
-但是久了也就受够了 -是啊
- But it ran its course. - Yeah.
你们两个有从中学到什么吗
Do you think that either of you learned anything from it?
-什么 -不 绝对没有
- What? - No. Absolutely not.
好吧
Okay.
有没有其他人想要分享一下的
Does anyone else want to share their experience?
稍等
Wait.
怎么了 特维斯
Yes, Travis?
特维斯 你想和大家
Yes, Travis, is there something you'd like
分享一下心得感受吗
to share with the group?
琼奈尔确实是说过很有意思的话
There was that thing that Jonelle said.
拜托 又来了
Oh, come on, not that.
她说
Okay, she said that
我需要韦斯继续做韦斯
I need Wes to be Wes
这样我才能做我自己
so I can be me.
反过来也是一样
And vice versa.
仔细想想 她这句话挺有道理的
It makes a lot of sense if you really think about it.
为什么呢
Why is that?
这个嘛
Well, uh...
我是那种全凭感觉做事的人
I'm the kind of guy who flies by the seat of his pants.
我随遇而安
I take things as they come.
有时候 有些情况下
And there are times, there are moments
有韦斯在旁边
when it's probably a good thing
确保事情不会失控
that Wes is around to help get things
也挺好的
squared away.
这是真的
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表