剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
好 不不 是太棒了
Good. No no, great.
韦斯 该你了
Wes, you go.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath,
挖掘出你所有的积愤
put every ounce of rage bubble to surface
然后奋力大吼把它们都发泄出来
then let it all out with one big primal scream.
不行
No.
这是你的生母
This is your birth mother.
这 这是你之前的治疗师 她逼迫你
This, this is your old therapist, who strung you along
又把你踢出咨♥询♥小组的
and then kicked you out of her group.
我可没法这么想 不过罢了
Don't know if I'd put it that way, but okay.
把她们揉起来
Crumple 'em up.
把她们揉成一团球
Wad them into a ball.
再撕成碎片
Then rip them into pieces
直到有足够的五彩纸屑让人们
until you have confetti for people
尽情抛撒在你们身上 欢庆 "特维斯的伟大
to throw on you at your "Travis Is Awesome,
无需女人证明"大游♥行♥
And You Don't Need Any Woman To Validate You" parade.
不要
No.
今天 我们要查查我前妻的档案
Today, we're gonna go through my ex-wife's files.
我们要找到她账户违规的地方
We're gonna be looking for accounting irregularities.
不好意思
Excuse me?
这样做对治疗到底有什么价值
What is the therapeutic value of this, exactly?
这只是在帮你离婚
We're just helping you with your divorce.
价值就在于当你找到
The value is confronting your feelings
欺诈的书面记录时 直面你的情感
when you come upon a written record of mendacity and deceit.
"法务会计师"不过是
A forensic accountant is just
能看懂电子表格罢了
a fancy name for somebody who can read a spreadsheet.
时薪200美元 去他的
$200 an hour, my ass.
在这里 我们要对离婚体系说不
In this room, we say no to the divorce industrial complex.
在这里 我们自己清查这些档案
In this room, we go through the files ourselves.
-不行 -绝对不行
- No. - Absolutely not.
我能跟你俩单独谈谈吗
Could I talk to you two guys for a second?
其他人开始查吧
Rest of you dive in.
我原以为有对酷警♥察♥
You know, I thought it might be fun
来咨♥询♥会很有趣
to have a couple cool cops around.
但说实话 你俩在治疗上烂透了
But we have to face facts: you two suck at therapy.
我俩烂
We suck?
没错 你俩一直抵触我的方法
Yeah. You keep resisting my methods,
再跟你们多说一句
and I'll tell you something else:
你俩把这里的气氛搞得死气沉沉
you really bring the energy in the room down.
我 不想再看到你俩
I-I don't want you here anymore.
我们不能再被踢出去了
We can't get kicked out of another group.
我不是要抛弃你们
I'm not throwing you out.
你们也看到了 我有几套新方法
You've just seen some things; there's a couple new techniques
还不想透露 所以
I don't want getting around. So
我提供你们一笔绝好的交易
I'm offering you the deal of a lifetime.
你们不必再来了
You don't have to show up anymore.
几个月后 我会打给你们的头儿
Couple months, I'll call up your captain,
说你们有进步了
tell him your all better.
治疗结束
End of therapy.
答应吧 伙计们 双赢啊
Come on, guys. It's a win-win.
你觉得那些家伙靠抢劫流动餐车能赚多少
So, how much you think these guys get for robbing a food truck?
他们既然在过去两个月里抢劫了三辆餐车
Well, I think they robbed three in the last two months,
可见赚得肯定不少
they must be making some kind of money at it.
真不错啊
So, this is good.
我们不必再去做咨♥询♥了
We don't have to show up for therapy anymore.
太对了
Oh, heck, yeah.
当然很不错
Of course, it's good.
就我们两个
I mean, you and me?
我们有进步 宝贝
We're doing better, baby.
-我们大有进步 -没错
- We're doing so much better. - Yeah.
-表现好转 -我觉得很棒
- Doing way better. - I feel great.
我觉得...痊愈了
I feel... healed.
感觉好多了
Feel much better.
只是
It's just, you know,
帕克哥的生日就快到了
Pack-Man's birthday is a few days away.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我一直在考虑这事 伙计
I've been thinking about it, man.
我...不介意跟瑞安医生谈谈这事
I-I just... I wouldn't mind talking to Dr. Ryan about it.
咱们没得选 特维斯
Well, we don't have that option, Travis.
帕克哥的生日 年年都有
Pack-Man's birthday-- it's gonna come, and it's gonna go,
咱俩都没 都没准备什么活动
and neither one of us-- we're not gonna do anything about it.
一定就是他俩
That's got to be them.
行动吧
Let's go.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 趴到地上
L.A.P.D! On the ground!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
你们被捕了 蹲下
You're under arrest! Stay down!
你们在这儿搞什么
What the hell are you guys doing here?
瞧啊 抢劫凶案组也在执行任务
Hey! Check it out. R.H.D. in the house.
抱歉伙计们 这是特调组的突袭行动
Sorry, boys, this is an S.I.S. bust.
我们两周来一直在追踪这两个家伙
We've been tracking these two all week.
下次提前打个招呼 行吗
Give us a heads-up next time, okay?
我们是秘密行事的 你知道的
We work undercover. You know that.
米切尔
Mitchell.
马克斯 近来如何
Marks. How you doing?
还不错 我们要
We're good. We're just, uh,
-离开了 -治疗如何
- moving out of here. - How's therapy?
你们还好吗
You okay?
互相拥抱吗
Hugging it out?
在彼此的肩膀上痛哭吗
Crying on each other's shoulders?
我们很好
We're fine.
我们要走了
We're just leaving.
我只是问问 因为帕克哥的生日快到了
I only ask 'cause Pack-Man's birthday's coming up.
别让他惹你生气
Do not let him get under your skin.
他不配
He ain't worth it.
我和伙计们打算喝几杯来悼念他
Me and the fellas-- we're gonna have a few beers in his honor.
你也该过来坐坐
You should stop by.
别 特维斯 别这样
Do not... Travis, no!
特维斯 别 他不...
Travis, no, he's not...
-过来啊 -回来
- Come and get it. - Come here.
回来
Come here!
够了
Relax and cut it out!
不错不错 果然很好
Oh, yeah, yeah, you're doing fine.
非常棒
Doing great.
进一步...
退两步
--弗拉基米尔·伊里奇·列♥宁♥
俄♥国♥革命家
各位 谢谢你们帮我搬椅子
Guys, thanks so much for your help with the chairs.
那些练瑜伽的坚持要我把椅子挪开
These yoga people have been insisting.
-晚安 瑞安医生 -晚安
- Night, Dr. Ryan. - Good night.
几天后见
I'll see you all in a few days.
好的 保重
Okay. Take care.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
离开你 我们并没有预想中过得那么好
We're not as better off without you as we thought we'd be,
但是除此之外 我们 还不错
but other than that, we're-we're good.
听我说
Look, uh,
你是唯一帮助过我们的医生
you're the only doctor that's been able to do a damn thing for us,
那个 我们需要你
and, uh... and we need you.
我们需要...
We need...
那个
this.
很抱歉我们辜负了你的信任
We're sorry that we broke your trust.
不只是那样
It wasn't just that.
你们从第一天开始就很抵触
I mean, you've been reluctant to be here since day one,
心不甘情不愿
dragging your heels.
我们会...好好表现
We'll do... better.
给我一个相信你们的理由
And what reason have you given me to believe that?
没有
None.
我们想改变
We want to change that,
我们有个提议
and, uh, we've got an offer for you.
如果
If...
你们让我们回来
you'll take us back,
我们就回答一直以来
we'll answer the question we've been dodging
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表