剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
Ooh, you need some help with something?
不用 解这个谜你们帮不了
Nah, not with this mystery.
你在查案子吗
You working on a case?
韦斯 我的心灵之旅得独♥立♥完成
Wes, a man's inner journey is his alone.
但是多谢你的支持
But I appreciate the support.
我们是应该担心
Should we be worried
还是无视它祈祷它自行消失
or ignore the problem and hope it goes away?
我选择后者
I'm a fan of the second approach.
你注册了
You signed on.
情缘沙龙
开什么玩笑 我只是
Don't be ridiculous. I'm just...
在调查线索而已
following up on a lead here.
谁在开玩笑
Who's being ridiculous?
我还是纠结于已破案子的某人
Me or the guy who's still working a case we just solved?
这也太简单了 肯定漏了什么
Well, it was a little too easy. Something's off.
因为咱俩破案一流
Yeah, it only seemed easy
才看着简单
because we're really awesome cops.
其实还是挺有难度的
It was actually quite difficult.
探戈菲尔
TangoPhil.
达比·珍森从没跟叫探戈菲尔的人约会过
Darby Jensen never dated a guy named TangoPhil.
-你在盯梢你前妻 -没有
- Whoa. You are stalking your ex. - I am not.
-韦斯 -我没有
- Wes! - I am not!
她会对你申请限制令的
She's going to get a restraining order against you.
-才不会 -你想干嘛
- No. - What are you...?
我没有跟踪亚历克斯
I am not stalking Alex.
我只跟踪要跟她约会的人
I am stalking the man who plans to date Alex,
这是完全不同的概念
and those are very different things.
你在跟踪她
You're stalking her...
你现在就去找他吗
You're going to get this guy right now?
你不用跟来
You don't have to come.
晚餐时间了 去吃个玉米煎饼吧
It's dinnertime. Go eat a burrito.
别这么做
Don't do this.
现在离开
If we leave now,
没人会知道你侵犯了亚历克斯的隐私
no one has to know you invaded Alex's privacy.
我只是想问他几个问题
I just want to ask him a few questions.
亚历克斯都不在这
Alex is not even here.
人家只不过是在教舞蹈课
It's just a guy giving a dance lesson.
你看他像单身吗
Does he look single to you?
这混♥蛋♥找死
Scumbag's a dead man.
你是单身吗
So... are you single or aren't you?
等一下
Wait,
你们是谁
who are you?
我们是
We are
情缘沙龙的内部警♥察♥ 明白吗
DateSalon.Com police, all right?
我们做一些随机检查
We do random checks
以确保客户的网上资料都是真实的
to make sure that our clients are telling the truth online.
对吧
Don't we?
对吧
Don't we?
很多网站忽略了骗子的存在
Yeah, most sites overlook liars,
但我们网站一直以诚信立足
but we pride ourselves on 100% honesty, pal, ha.
你们当真是内部警♥察♥
Are you guys for real?
这不是在开玩笑吧
I mean, are you...? Is this for real?
你问这是不是来真的
Did you just ask me if this is for real?
你同意了我们的条款
You agreed to the terms and conditions.
也读过各项条款吧
You did read the terms and conditions, right?
得了吧 谁看那些条款
Come on, man, nobody reads those things.
情况不妙 没看条款
Not good. Didn't read the T and C.
大大的不妙
Not good, not good. Not good.
他可能也点击了那个框
He probably clicked the box, too.
他肯定点了
Oh, I know he clicked the box.
好了 给你个选择
All right, you got a choice.
要么现在告诉我们实情
You can either tell us the truth now
还是说你非得等我们动手才肯说
or you can tell us the truth after some motivation.
我只在高中的时候学过法语 我讨厌博物馆
I only took French in high school, I hate museums,
而且我上网只是为了找炮♥友♥
and I'm only online for the sex.
我老婆跟我早没激♥情♥了
My wife totally froze me out.
你...你都结婚了
Y-Your wife?
谢谢你们 警官
Thank you, officers.
我会跳探戈 这我可没撒谎
I do tango -- that part is true.
我是不得已...
I just felt compelled, you know...
突然间觉得我得跟你坦白
...out of the blue, to come clean.
谢谢你能理解 亚历克斯
Thanks for understanding, Alex.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
再见
Bye.
她把约会取消了
Well, she canceled our date.
很好 你跟本配不上她
Good, you don't deserve her.
求求你们别让我给我老婆打电♥话♥
Please don't make me call my wife.
她要是知道了非杀了我不可
She'll kill me if she finds out the truth.
好吧
Okay.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
万一保罗在审讯过程中
And what if Paul was telling the truth
说的是真话呢
in the interrogation?
我是说万一达比是因为发现了
I mean, what if Darby got killed because she found out
其他约会对象的秘密而被杀呢
the truth about one of these other dates?
我们没在保罗的公♥寓♥里找到达比的电脑
We never found Darby's computer in Paul's apartment,
他也没理由偷她的电脑吧
right, and why would he steal it?
除了他妈 所有人都知道他种大♥麻♥
Everyone but his mother knew he was growing pot.
没什么大不了的
No big secret,
但如果达比的其他约会对象有秘密呢
but what if one of her other dates did have a secret?
有可能 但就算杀人动机在达比的电脑里
Yeah, but even if the killer's motive is on Darby's computer,
我们也看不到她云存储里的加密文件
it's impossible to access, encrypted in her cloud.
肯定有密♥码♥
There's a code somewhere.
-也许她藏起来了 -藏在哪
- Maybe she hid it. - Where?
我们已经把她的公♥寓♥搜遍了
The house was thoroughly searched.
也许把密♥码♥给朋友了
She could have given it to a friend.
但达比根本没朋友...
Yeah, but Darby didn't have any...
我想起来了
Except one.
没错
All right.
乖 小麦罗
Yes, little Milo.
特维斯 不管什么事 我都不同意
Travis, whatever it is, the answer is no.
麦罗在吗
Is Milo there?
在 麦罗还在我家
Yes, Milo is still here,
但你别想把她要回去
and no, you can't have her back.
我没想要回她
I don't want her back,
我只需要你帮我看一下她的吊坠
I just need you to look in her locket.
我们觉得达比的密♥码♥可能
We think Darby's encryption code might be
就藏在那里
hidden in there somewhere.
还真在 你们俩猜对了
Yep, you found your encryption code.
我会告诉肯德尔的
I'll get it to Kendall.
好了 找到了
Okay, we got it.
你们俩太聪明了
You guys are brilliant.
她的文件解码后 发现泰德·豪斯曼这个人
The encryption code led us to this guy Ted Houseman.
那个驾驶教练
The driving instructor.
他的真名叫罗杰·威廉姆斯
His real name is Roger Williams.
联邦调查局已经通缉他七年了
The FBI have been looking for him for seven years.
据说他在瑞士一起银行劫案中驾驶逃逸车辆
He was allegedly the driver in a Swiss bank heist,
那些劫匪劫走了一亿多欧元
and the thieves got away with over 100 million Euros.
他肯定发觉达比知道真♥相♥了
Must have found out Darby knew.
-这就是动机 -可是泰德还有不在场证明
- Motive. - Ted also has an alibi.
有两百多人看到他参加越野赛了 记得吗
There were over 200 people at the AutoCross Race, remember?
两百多人看到一个戴着头盔的人开车而已
200 people saw a guy in a helmet get in a car.
谢谢
Thanks.
化妆组 抓紧了
Makeup, let's finish up.
泰德的替身准备好了吗
Is Ted's double ready?
好了 叫直升机准备好了
Okay, let's get the helicopter
随时起飞
fired up for the aerial.
那辆车怎么开到我的拍摄现场来了
What is that car doing in my shot?
别停 别停
Don't reset it, don't reset it.
姑娘们 你们都漂亮极了
Okay, ladies, you look so lovely.
不过拍摄取消了
The photo shoot is canceled.
我们要找泰德谈一下
We need to talk to Ted.
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表