剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
但我们以前经常去听爵士乐啊
we went to see jazz all the time.
她喜欢爵士乐
She loved jazz.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
这是她为婚姻所做的牺牲啊
That's what makes a good marriage.
她不可能对我撒谎的
No way she lied to me.
绝对不可能
There's just no way.
我们都会为了爱人
Well, we all do things we don't necessarily like
做些违背自己意愿的事
for the people we love.
这不是撒谎 只是以礼相待而已
It's not lying, it's just being polite.
学术上叫做自我表征
Technically, it's called the presentational self.
我们多多少少都会这么做
I mean, we all do it at some point to some degree.
为了得到爱和信任
We hide who we really are
藏起真实的自己
in order to be loved and accepted.
亚历克斯和我
Alex and I,
我们相互坦诚相待
we were honest with each other.
那么我不想让亚历克斯的婚恋资料
So I wouldn't let what you read on Alex's profile
影响你对你们之前感情生活的看法
color your perception of your time together.
说到点子上了
Yeah. Yeah.
你们的作法
I think what you guys are doing
可以算的上钓鱼执法
could be called entrapment.
怎么能上传虚假资料呢
You're not supposed to put up a fake profile.
你不也一样嘛
Ah, like you did?
你的资料照片像十年前拍的
Your profile pic was taken like ten years ago.
我已经告诉过你们了
Look, I already told you
达比从未露面 真的 不骗你
Darby never showed up for our date, okay? Seriously.
-我从没见过她 -有证据吗
- I never met her. - You can prove that?
当然有
Yeah, sure.
我在酒吧等了至少三刻钟之后
After waiting for her for 45 minutes in the bar,
就把吧台小姐带回家了
took the waitress home instead.
她会为我作证
She'll vouch for me.
我们需要她的名字和电♥话♥
We're gonna need a name and number, all right?
她叫...
Name was, um...
我看看
let me see.
雪莉...
Sherry...uh...
莎伦...还有希拉
Sharon... Ooh, Sheila.
我怎么把她忘了呢
How could I forget her?
你社交生活这么丰富
You have this active of a social life,
还去约会网站
you're still going online for dates?
兄弟 情缘沙龙可是个钓妹子的好地方
Buddy, DateSalon.Com is a stocked pond.
那里大部分女人都情场失意
Most of the women are rebounders.
乏味的婚姻
Crappy marriages,
无良的男友 无论什么原因
bad boyfriends, whatever the reason,
她们都很久没有雨露滋润了
they haven't had any strange in a long time.
无比渴望滚床单呢
They're real desperate to get between the sheets.
你简单地答个是或者不是就行了
Simple yes or no would've sufficed.
找到了
There she is.
雪柔
Sheryl.
你也应该去注册
You know, you should join up.
就像是瓮中捉鳖 手到擒来
It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
再说吧
I'll think about that.
法医办公室的报告出来了
Medical examiner's report came in.
拜托别坐在我的
Please don't sit on my...
大衣上
coat.
死亡时间大约是周二晚上十点
Time of death is approximately 10:00 p.m. Tuesday night.
报告出来就好 跟你说
Yeah, that's great. Listen,
我昨晚跟肯德尔搭上了
me and Kendall totally hooked up last night.
你可真够专业的
How professional of you.
不是你想的那样 是在网上
No, not like that. It was online.
我们一起玩月球启示录
We played Apocalypse Moon.
她迎面给我一枪 太疯狂了
She shot me in the face. It was insane.
真没想到你会在电子游戏上
I can't believe you waste a single second
浪费生命
of your life playing a video game.
不是游戏 月球启示录是个社交平台
No, Apocalypse Moon is a form of social interaction, man.
-小孩才玩 -你好 肯德尔
- For kids. - Hey, Kendall.
你好 韦斯
Hi, Wes.
-你好 -特维斯
- Hey. - Travis.
-昨晚枪打得真好 -别跟我瞎扯
- Pretty good shooting last night. - Don't get weird on me.
我查到了情缘沙龙的所有信息
I got full access to DateSalon.Com.
这是最后两个和达比约会的人的
Here are the names and addresses
姓名和地址
of the last two guys that Darby went on dates with.
赛你玩和震撼你世界
Raceya and Rockurworld,
真名是泰德·豪斯曼和保罗·詹姆斯
also known as Ted Houseman and Paul James.
我依然进不去达比的云终端
Um, I haven't managed to access Darby's cloud yet.
是加密的
It's encrypted.
她的技术很棒
She knew what she was doing,
不过我会找到解密代码的
but I'll find the encryption code.
一定就在哪个角落里
It's got to be in there somewhere.
我热爱挑战
I love a challenge.
我也是
So do I.
谢谢你 肯德尔
Thank you, Kendall.
我才不信
I don't believe it.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
人人都喜欢我
Everybody likes me.
吃了迷幻药的人都不喜欢你
People on ecstasy don't even like you.
真没礼貌
That's rude.
-打扰一下 -什么事
- Excuse me? - Yeah?
我们想找泰德·豪斯曼
We're looking for a, uh, Ted Houseman.
上课每小时五百美元
Lessons are $500 an hour,
这可是给警♥察♥的折扣
and that's with the police discount.
你们教警♥察♥开车
You teach cops how to drive?
只教好手
The good ones.
自从被《极速狂飙》评为
Ted's been pretty booked up
年度最佳车手后 泰德的课早就订满了
since he was named Metal Pedal Magazine Driver of the Year,
不过我能帮你们报上名
but I'm sure I can fit you in.
我们不想学开车
We don't actually need a lesson.
是来调查一起谋杀案的
We're investigating a homicide.
老板 有两个警♥察♥找你
Hey, boss, I got two cops here who want to see you.
厉害
Impressive.
居然没躲
You stood your ground.
你再开近点 我们就开枪了
And one more foot, and we would have shot you.
找我什么事
What can I do for you?
我大概一周前见过她
Yeah, I met her about a week ago.
我们之间没感觉
We didn't hit it off.
网上看着不错 但是本人
She looked good on paper, but in person,
不是我的菜
not my type.
周二晚上十点钟左右你在哪儿
Where you were Tuesday night around 10:00 p.m.?
晚上十点钟
10:00 p.m.?
我在跑业余配对越野赛的最后一圈
I was in the last lap of the AutoCross Pro-Am.
二百多人都看见了
Couple hundred witnesses.
你们真的不想报个班吗
Are you guys sure you don't want a lesson?
我可是年度最佳车手
I am Driver of the Year.
不用 我们知道怎么开车
No. We know how to drive.
谢了
Thank you.
警♥察♥都觉得自己会开车 其实根本不会
Yeah, cops always think they do, but they really don't.
现在轮到三号♥王老五了
Now on to bachelor number three.
这个震撼你世界是干什么的
What does this Rockurworld do for a living?
他的简介里说自己是位化学家
His profile says that Paul James is a chemist.
估计也就是个酒保
Which probably means he's a bartender.
没人会冒充化学家来泡妞吧
No one pretends to be a chemist to get women.
刚才那个赛你玩
Did you see Raceya guy was, like
身高也就175
five-nine at best?
他简介里说自己190
His profile said he was six-three.
别老抓着这点不放
Will you get over it, man?
-骗子 -人人喜欢夸大其辞
- Liar. - People exaggerate.
压根没道理
Just doesn't make sense.
早晚会被揭穿的
People will eventually figure that out.
为什么还要撒谎
Why do you lie?
为了找人上♥床♥
To get laid.
言之有理
Makes sense.
听见了吗
You hear that?
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表