剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
他想我们一头扎进卷宗里面
He wants us buried in the case files.
那是暗号♥
That's just code.
他让我们去干文案工作
He just put us on administrative detail.
特维斯 他说过一遍卷宗
Travis, he said review the file.
为什么你就认准了
Why are you clinging so hard
菲尔要害你呢
to the idea that Phil's trying to screw you?
我一看到前妻就想到
When I see my ex, all I can think about
每个月给她的赡养费
is the alimony check I have to write here very month
然后我就讨厌她了
and then I hate her.
我不讨厌菲尔
I don't hate Phil.
菲尔讨厌我
Phil hates me.
-为什么这么想 -因为
- What makes you think that? - Because.
你背着他偷腥
You cheated on him.
然后又甩了他
And then you dumped him.
而你是第三者
And you were the other woman.
不 这不是我的问题
Hey, no, this is not my problem.
特维斯才是嫉妒他前任的那个
Travis is the one that's jealous of his ex.
我不嫉妒菲尔 只是觉得他是来烦我的
I'm not jealous of Phil, I just feel like he's out to get me.
有时我们觉得别人讨厌自己 其实是
Well, sometimes when we think people hate us, it's actually
因为我们自己内心有愧
because we feel guilty about something we've done to them.
你感觉内疚会不会是因为
Is it possible that you feel guilty
你背着菲尔做的事呢
for going behind Phil's back?
真的吗 你感到内疚吗
Seriously? You feel guilty?
特维斯 我们让一个连环杀手落网了
Travis, we put a serial murderer in jail.
你给菲尔打个电♥话♥呢
How would it be if you called Phil?
喊他喝杯咖啡
Went out for coffee?
坐下来谈谈 消除误会
Sat down and talked about it? Cleared the air?
甚至道个歉
Maybe even apologize?
道歉吗
Apologize?
不 我们之间不是这样的
Nah, we don't have that kind of relationship.
我知道让你自己屈服很不容易
I know it can be very hard to make yourself vulnerable,
但通常这是值得的
but it's usually worth it.
是菲尔
That's Phil.
闭嘴
Shut up.
一说到他他电♥话♥就来了吗
We were just talking about him and then he calls?
简直跟电影里演的一样
This is totally like The Secret.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
喂
Hello?
兄弟
Hey, man.
真的吗
Really?
太好了
Um, great.
当然
Yeah, sure.
好的
Okay.
拜
Bye.
愿意告诉我们你和菲尔讲了什么吗
You want to share with the group why Phil called?
他问我愿不愿意和他吃个饭
He asked if I would grab dinner with him.
我今晚喊你出来是因为
You know, I asked you here tonight because I, uh,
想对你说声抱歉
wanted to say I'm sorry.
你很抱歉吗
You're sorry?
为什么
For what?
那时我对你很生气
I-I was super pissed at you.
而且似乎我们联♥系♥之后你行事都
And it seems like you've been walking on eggshells
小心翼翼的 这是不对的
since we've hooked back up, and that's not right.
菲尔 我也为发生的事感到很抱歉
Look, Phil, I feel pretty bad about what happened, too.
不不不 不要紧的 兄弟
No, no, no, no, it's okay, man.
我完全不生气了
I'm good with-with it all.
事物的发展有既定的方向
Things happen the way they're supposed to.
我得彻底离开洛杉矶警局
You know, I needed to burn out of LAPD
才能找到一个更合适的职位
so I could land in a better spot.
你确实变得更开心了
Well, you do seem happier.
伙计 这
Oh, man, this is...
这就是我应该干的工作 还有摩根
I mean, this is the job I was meant to do, and Morgan,
他就像我同父异母的兄弟
he's like my brother from another mother, you know?
什么
What?
这么说不算失礼吧
That's not offensive, right?
摩根和我
Okay, no, Morgan and I, you know,
我们简直是天生搭档
we're set for life on the partner front.
我应该谢谢你 伙计
You know, I should be thanking you, dude.
你会明白的
You are gonna dig that.
等着吧
Just wait.
甜蜜射线合唱团
Sugar Ray.
对
That's right.
这
Wow, this...
他们还干着呢
They're still doing it, huh?
如果你指的是古典摇滚
If by still doing it, you mean kicking ass,
没错
then hells yeah.
这张碟是我为你录的 伙计
I burned that for you, dude.
你记得我们原来盯梢时
Yeah, man, you remember how we used to
怎么开大音量听这些摇滚的吗
crank those guys up on stakeout? Ba-ba-bom...
记得 当然记得
Yes, yes I sure do.
谢谢
Wow, thanks, you know...
这实在是 很贴心
That's, uh, thoughtful.
都说清了 朋友
Hey, hey, once and for all, friends?
是的 不过还是慢慢来 知道吗
Yeah, but baby steps, you know?
慢慢来 我明白 好极了
Baby steps, I can dig that. Awesome.
那个有用
Oh, that works.
真的有用
It really does.
是啊 挺不错的
Oh, yeah, it's good.
昨晚他们一起吃饭真好
It's good they had dinner last night.
是啊 我猜也是
Yeah, I guess so.
我喜欢你的行事风格
Listen, I like the way you carry yourself.
你似乎是个成熟又充满潜力的人
You seem like a real grown-up with a lot of potential,
但你得把特维斯甩了
but you need to get rid of Travis.
他就是个累赘
He's like an anchor.
只会拖累搭档
He just weighs his partners down.
你看 菲尔跟他分开以后
I mean, once Phil cut him loose...
事业蒸蒸日上
- Phil's gone nowhere but up. - Hmm.
只是从职业角度来说而已
It's just a little professional advice.
特维斯有时的确让我抓狂
Travis does drive me nuts sometimes.
有时候我真想让他消失
I mean, there are sometimes I just wish I could
让他死不见尸
take him where they wouldn't find his body.
知道吗
You know what I mean?
但是他是我搭档
But that's my partner.
只有我可以这么说他
Only I'm allowed to talk about him like that.
你根本不了解他
You don't know him,
对他的成就和能力一无所知
what he's done, or what he's capable of doing,
所以你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
so you should just shut the hell up.
我也是从职业角度来说的
That's some professional advice.
反正是你的事业
It's your career.
冰人来干嘛了 独行侠
Hey, what did Iceman want, Maverick?
他就是来看看
Oh, he was just checking in.
你道歉道得怎么样
How did the apology go?
他原谅你了吗
Did he forgive you?
你哭了吗
Did you cry?
伙计 根本不是那样的
Dude, it wasn't like that.
菲尔跟我道歉了
Phil apologized to me.
真的吗
He did?
也许他真的洗心革面了
Maybe he really is a different guy now.
我说对了吧 他根本就没生气
Hmm, so I was right-- he's not even mad.
不 不 他确实生气了
N-N-No, but he was mad.
他自己说的
He admitted it.
能查的数据库我们都查了
We've run this against every database we've got.
没有一个相符的
Not one single match.
系统里压根没这个人
This guy is just not in the system.
很意外吗 这帮人是高手
You surprised? These guys are good.
你为什么当着我的面吃
Why are you eating that in front of me?
你究竟为什么当着我的面吃
Why are you eating that in front of me?
我正清肠净化身体呢
I'm on a cleanse.
你看到我在清肠了吧
You see I'm cleansing, right?
因为好吃啊
'Cause it's good.
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表