剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
what's on your brain, broseph?
我想知道
I was curious if you
案子里这辆卡车什么样
had a description of this truck?
你说什么
Uh, sorry?
什么卡车
What truck?
就是那辆
The truck.
当然是运着
The truck that obviously
被抢汽车的卡车啊
they're loading these cars onto.
只有这样才能把车运走
It's the only way thieves can both get cars off the streets,
又不会被追踪系统查到
and disable those tracking systems at the same time.
就是这么辆卡车
You know, the truck.
想法很好 菲尔
Pretty good theory, Phil.
这两个人也在办案组的名单里吗
Are these two men on the detail for the task force?
我本想用德克尔和卡普兰的...
Uh, I was planning on using Decker and Kaplan, so...
我建议你改变想法
I suggest you change that plan.
说得很对 赫什队长
That's a great idea, Captain Hersh.
米切尔 还有马克斯
Uh, Mitchell and Marks
对任何调查来讲都是难得的财富
are a great asset to any investigation.
我会照做的
Will do.
会照做的...
Will do...
你究竟为什么那么做
What the hell did you do that for?
什么 你是指帮助案情进展
What? Help with the case?
那不是我们份内的事吗
That's our job, isn't it?
你知道我不想和菲尔·克罗尼施共事
You know I don't want to work with Phil Kronish.
你肯定记得
As I'm sure you remember,
我和他共事总是会鸡犬不宁
things did not end well between us.
特维斯...
Travis...
如果要你从一到十打分的话
Wow, how awkward was that for you
这对你有多尴尬
on a scale of one to ten?
不是那回事 跟尴尬没关系
It's not like that; it wasn't awkward.
得了吧 这就像是参加高中聚会
Oh, come on, that's like going to your high school reunion
见到了前女友 还发现
and seeing your ex and finding out
她事业有成 还有一个火♥辣♥的新女友
she's all big and successful and has a hot new girlfriend.
说的没错 那才叫尴尬
You're right, that would be incredibly awkward.
我打赌你现在一定后悔
Yeah, I bet you really regret it now.
为了韦斯而跟菲尔分手
Breaking up with Phil for Wes?
我还记得那个头条新闻
I remember the headlines.
绅士来电者连环杀手的案子
The gentleman caller serial killer case
你俩因此调入了抢劫凶案组
is what put you both in robbery-homicide.
我敢说菲尔还在耿耿于怀
And I bet it still stings for Phil.
不会的 都多少年前的事了
Oh, no way, that was years ago.
菲尔不可能还生气
There's no way Phil's still mad.
他绝对还在生气
No, he's absolutely still mad,
而且我不相信你真要喝下那玩意儿
and I cannot believe you're actually going to drink that.
谁闻到了大象便便的味道
So, who smells the elephant poop?
没那么糟了
It's not that bad.
伙计 我说的大家都心知肚明
Man, I'm talking about the elephant in the room.
你们放松点
You guys need to lighten up.
很显然 上次咱俩见面的时候
Obviously, there was some fireworks
确实火星四冒
last time we saw each other
不过一切都过去了
Just want to say it's all good.
你们在我手下办事我很激动
I couldn't be more psyched that you guys are working for me.
我们也很激动
We psyched, too.
是呀 如果你愿意我们可以去
Yeah, yeah, we'd be happy to run that truck for you
追查那辆卡车的线索
if you want.
御膳净化食疗法
The Emperor Cleanse, man.
我和摩根做了以后精力充沛
Morgan and I, we powered through that.
过不了几天
You're gonna feel like a freaking superhero
你就会觉得自己像超级英雄
in a couple days.
你们可以等下就去查那辆卡车
Anyway, the truck, you guys can hit that in a little while.
我们已经让那个泊车公♥司♥的老板过来了
We've got the owner of that valet company coming in.
你们应该留下来
You're gonna want to stick around
看看我和摩根如何撬开他的嘴
and watch Morgan and I shake his tree.
我们有个 我们有个超赞的审讯手段
We got a... we got a sick routine
特别管用
all worked out. Uh...
你手下厉害角色不少啊
Got some real hard cases working for you.
他们刚出了监狱就被你雇去了
What, do you hire them right outside the prison gates?
拜托 霍斯
Come on, Hoss,
跟你的雇员们怎么协定的
what's the deal-io with your employees?
给爸爸透露点信息嘛
Give Papa Bear the 411.
我的泊车公♥司♥是合法的
My valet company's legit, man.
你有没有注意到他的语气
Did you notice how he said
有我们为他工作 激动得不行
he's psyched to have us working for him?
不是合作 是为他工作
Not with him. For him.
他是办案组的领导 特维斯
He's the head of a task force, Travis.
我们是在为他工作
We do work for him.
你是怎么回事
What's your deal?
就不能为老搭档过得好感到高兴
Why can't you just be happy your old partner's doing well?
我很震惊 行不
I'm surprised, okay?
"我和摩根"长 "我和摩根"短的
All of this Morgan and I this, Morgan and I that.
他知道咱俩相处得不好
He knows you and I don't get along, man.
这是在当面羞辱我呢
He's just trying to rub it in my face.
那又怎样
Okay, so?
所以 我们跟他合作的这几天
So, as long as we have to work with him,
我们能不能试着好好相处
can we just try and get along for the next few days?
你是想在菲尔面前争个面子
So you can look good in front of Phil?
在那个古怪的菲尔面前
Freaky Phil?
韦斯 我只是不想
Wes, I just don't want
咱们在他面前丢人现眼啊
to air all of our dirty laundry in front of him, all right?
随便吧 他们在泊车小弟身上浪费时间
Anyway, they're wasting their time with these valets.
他们应该去找那辆卡车
They should be looking into the truck.
你要想在菲尔面前争个面子
You want to look good in front of Phil,
就把案子破了
solve the case.
上次我们到底是怎么惹上麻烦的
Exactly how we got in trouble last time.
挖到宝了
That's gold.
此路不通
你好啊
How you doing?
丁骨
T-Bone!
大钞
Money!
要来应该打声招呼啊
You should have told me you were coming.
对于任何卡车 我都一无所知
I don't know anything about any truck.
而且就算我知道 你这是让我出♥卖♥♥♥同行
Even if I did, you're asking me to rat out a colleague.
这违背了行规
That's against the code.
行规 我以为贼没有荣誉感呢 大钞
Code? I thought there was no honor among thieves, Money.
我们可不是贼
Whoa, whoa, we ain't thieves.
我们只是不问顾客太多问题
We just don't ask our customers a lot of questions.
好了 如果有人给你打电♥话♥
All right, so someone called you,
让你装配一辆像那样的卡车
asked you to rig up a truck like that,
你会需要哪些设备
What kind of equipment would you need?
需要几个液压升降机
Uh, you need some hydraulic lifts
把被盗车辆支起来
to be able to support the weight of the stolen cars,
一些干扰设备来扰乱全球定位系统
some jamming gear to scramble GPS.
老实说 大工程 收入也可观
Big job, nice payday, actually.
如果我们查出谁买♥♥了这些部件
If we found whoever bought those parts,
就能找到组装那辆卡车的人
we got the guy who built that truck.
你能把这些东西列个单子吗
Could you write those items down on a list?
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop.
这也有悖于行规
That violates the code.
你能为自己兄弟写个单子吗
Can you write them down for your brother?
没问题 老弟
No problem, brah.
谢了
Thanks.
你想让我查出谁买♥♥了这些部件
You want me to find out who bought all these parts?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 这可得花点功夫
Okay, that'll take a little digging.
对了 跟你的老搭档相处得怎样
So, how is it working with your old partner?
你听说了
You heard about that?
大家都在说你老搭档的新搭档很火♥辣♥
Everyone's saying that your old partner's new partner's hot.
什么 摩根吗
What? Morgan?
是啊 他们都叫他
Yeah, they're calling him, um...
算了 没什么
Mm, you know what, never mind.
别呀 他们叫他什么
No, no, what-what are they calling him?
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表