剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
他穿着运动服 看来是有人
He was wearing a track suit, so it looks like
在他慢跑的时候突袭他
somebody jumped him while he was jogging.
我在他的指甲里发现了袭击者的DNA
I got some DNA from the assailant underneath his fingernails,
但在系统中对比无果
but no match to the assailant's DNA,
可是 在系统里找到了这具无名尸体
but, however, your John Doe is in the system.
他叫克瑞格·约瑟夫·希华德
His name is Craig Joseph Seward.
-克瑞格·希华德 -对
- Craig Seward? - Yeah.
-我听过这个名字 -你当然听过
- I know that name. - Of course you do.
他是世界上最坏的律师之一
He's one of the worst lawyers on the planet.
生前是
Well, he was.
如果你因酒后驾驶被捕
If you've been arrested for a D.U.I.,
千万别让政♥府♥践踏了你的权利
don't let the government trample on your rights.
我是五星级酒驾辩护律师克瑞格·J·希华德
I'm five-star D.U.I. Defense Attorney Craig J. Seward,
时刻准备着为您的利益而战
and I'm ready to go to war for you.
我讨厌这家伙
I hate that guy.
对 人人都讨厌他
Yeah. Everybody hates that guy.
为什么阿曼黑帮要杀他
Why would the Armenian mob want him killed?
这广♥告♥原因还不够充分吗
You mean, besides his commercials?
必须得找出希华德与
Have to find out if there's a connection between Seward
瑞安医生未婚夫贿赂的人两者之间的联♥系♥
and the man that Dr. Ryan's fiance was paying off.
-帕里先 -对
- Parisyan? - Yeah.
我们稍后再说
All right, we'll get to that later.
黑帮犯罪组在图片档案中发现了
Listen, the gang squad found a match
那个有"安息 安娜"纹身的人
for those R.I.P. Anna tattoos in their photo file.
这人叫卡尔·瑞茨安
They belong to a guy named Karl Rezian.
因为犯了重攻击罪坐了两年牢
He did two years for aggravated assault.
好 在哪能找到他
Okay, so where do we find him?
他告诉假释官他在
He told his parole officer he has a job
艾特华特村的狗狗收♥容♥所♥工作
at a dog shelter in Atwater Village.
我猜安娜是只狗
I guess Anna was a dog.
对 安娜是我们最成功的矫正案例之一
Yeah, Anna was one of our best reclamation projects.
矫正案例
Reclamation projects?
我们这拯救斗犬 如果你们想深入了解
We rescue fighting dogs here. I have some literature
我这儿有几本书你们可以看看
if you guys want to learn more about it.
洛杉矶警♥察♥
LAPD.
我们要找卡尔·瑞茨安
We need to speak to a Karl Rezian, please.
好 他在后面
Uh, yeah, he's in the back.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡尔·瑞茨安
Karl Rezian?
我是
Yes.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 能跟你聊聊吗
LAPD. Can we talk to you for a minute?
上 雪莉
Attack, Shirley!
你搞定狗 我去抓卡尔
You get the dog. I'm gonna get Karl.
我要怎么搞定狗
How do I get the dog?!
看到没 闪闪惹人爱 对吧
See that? It's shiny, isn't it?
就像人的小肝脏
Just like a human liver.
想要吗 去拿
Want that? Go get it!
不许动
Freeze!
你因谋杀克瑞格·希华德被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Craig Seward.
跪下 跪下
Down on your knees. Down!
他对你做了什么 卡尔
What did he do to you, Karl?
你为什么要杀了克瑞格·希华德
Why did you murder Craig Seward?
我什么人都没杀
I didn't kill anybody.
有两个人可以证明
We've got two people
你出现在发现尸体的地方 卡尔
who can place you where his body was found, Karl.
你的DNA测试结果很快就会出来
Your DNA test results are gonna be back any minute,
如果跟我们在希华德身上找到的吻合
and if they match what we found on Seward's body,
你就要进监狱了 终生监禁
you're gonna go away... forever.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anybody.
我要说的就这些
That's all I'm saying.
你们听到了 他说完了
You heard the man. He's done talking.
先生们
Gentlemen,
我是提玛希·穆林 瑞茨安先生的辩护律师
Timothy Mullin, counsel to Mr. Rezian.
我没有叫律师
I didn't call a lawyer.
是没有 我免费为您服务
No. My services are provided for you free of charge.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
阿兰姆·帕里先派来的
By Aram Parisyan?
不是 不关你们的事
No, that's no concern of yours.
我们可以走了吗
Are we done here?
我们十分确定还没完
We sure as hell are not done here.
DNA结果出来了
DNA's back.
我猜这回没我们的事了 走吧卡尔
And I guess that concludes our business. Let's go, Karl.
我不这么认为 坐下 卡尔
I don't think it does. Sit down, Karl.
即使你没杀害克瑞格·希华德
Look, even if you didn't kill Craig Seward,
但是你帮凶手弃尸的 对吧
you dumped the body for whoever did, didn't you?
我们会找你的老板谈谈
We're gonna go pick up your boss,
所以在我们把他抓来之前
so if there's anything you want to say to us
还有什么话想说赶紧说
before we put cuffs on him, you should say it.
碰巧 我也代表了
As it happens, I also represent
阿兰姆·帕里先
Aram Parisyan.
是啊 真巧
Yeah, what a coincidence.
他知道本次调查与他有关
He's aware that his name has come up during this investigation,
他愿意全力配合
and he's willing to offer his full cooperation.
先生们 这就是阿兰姆·帕里先
Gentlemen, let me introduce you to Aram Parisyan.
两位好
Hey, guys, how you doing?
你好
Hi.
打架了吗
You get in a fight?
什么 这个吗
What, this?
不是 我刚刚又整了次鼻子
No, I just had my nose done again.
又
Again?
对 要精益求精
Yeah, well, you know, we keep, uh... refining.
我本来是去割双眼皮的
I actually went in for an eye lift,
但医生给了我折扣
but my guy offered me a rate.
你的医生有联♥系♥方式吗
Would your guy have some contact information?
当然 如果你说是我介绍来的
Absolutely. Hey, uh, if you mention I referred you,
我下一次手术会有折扣
he'll give me a discount on my next procedure.
我不是来让你给我介绍的
Okay, well, this isn't a referral.
我们只是要确认你的证词
We're just confirming your story.
好吧
All right.
你为什么觉得我需要做整形手术
Why would you think I wanted plastic surgery?
我们都是要当爸爸的年龄了
Hey, we're all racing father time.
提早准备没坏处
Doesn't hurt to get a head start.
真是太棒了
Yeah. That's awesome.
听着 实验室在楼下三楼
Listen, the lab is down on the third floor,
技术人员会提取你的DNA
and the lab tech will take your DNA swab.
没关系 我自己带来了
Oh, that's okay. I brought my own.
这是我的 一小片柱体 就是...
This is a piece of my, uh, columella. That's like the, um...
两个鼻孔中间那块
the little nub that divides up your nose?
昨天医生敲下一块
My guy took a whack at it yesterday,
把它送给我留念
gave me that as a keepsake.
肯定有些不错的DNA在里面
Should be some good DNA in there.
好吧 我们还是走常规程序
Okay. We'll stick with the usual procedures.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧 随便你们
All right, suit yourself.
实验室在三楼
Lab's on the third floor.
好的 保重 伙计们
All right. Take care, guys.
很高兴见到你 伙计
Good seeing you, man.
感谢你的合作
Thanks for your cooperation.
真高兴见到你
Really good to see you.
真是又古怪 又恶心 可是
That was strange and disgusting, but...
谋杀犯通常不会提供
most murderers don't usually provide
自己的DNA样本
their own DNA sample.
我们很快就知道结果了
Well, we'll find out soon enough.
即使帕里先不匹配
Even if Parisyan's not a match,
我们仍然能以弃尸罪名逮捕卡尔·瑞茨安
we've still got Karl Rezian for dumping that body.
但如果让罗伯特·尤厄尔来作证
Yeah, but if we ask Robert Ewell to testify,
瑞安医生就会知道他做了什么
Dr. Ryan's gonna know what he did.
保安可以证明瑞茨安曾经在犯罪现场
Security guard can put Rezian at the scene.
好吧 听着不错
Okay. Sounds good.
-伙计 做个好梦 -多谢
- Hey, man, sweet dreams. - Thank you.
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表