剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
那么 你发生什么事了
So, um, what happened to you?
我正在亚特华德村开♥发♥一处新地♥产♥
I'm building this new development in Atwater Village.
昨晚工作到很晚 几个孩子
I was just working late last night, and a couple kids
在我去拿车的路上突然袭击我
jumped me on the way to my car...
我们说好的
We talked about this.
没错 我们确实说好了
Yeah, we did talk about this.
伙计们 你们不能插手这案子
Guys, you don't have to get involved in this.
有利益冲突
It's a conflict of interest.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
为什么会有利益冲突
Why is there a conflict of interest?
她在家从来不谈工作上的事
She does not talk about her work at home.
我向你们保证 但是我确实知道
I promise you that. But I did know
她在为一对警♥察♥做治疗
that she was working with a couple of cops.
我还以为是一男一女
I just assumed that it was a man and a woman.
不 就是我俩
No, just us.
行了 你录完口供了吗
Okay, you're done with your statement?
-是的 -非常感谢
- I am. - Thank you so much.
伙计们 我们回见
Guys, I will see you both later.
-好的 -我们会竭尽所能
- Yeah. - We'll do what we can
抓住那些袭击你的人
to catch these guys that tuned you up.
非常感谢 队长 但说真的...
I appreciate that, Captain, but seriously...
我的案子不用太费心
please do not break your back on my account.
只是暴♥力♥抢劫罢了
It was a mugging.
我得走了
I got to go.
说实话 我都不准备来警局这里
And honestly, I would not even of come down here
报案的 可这位非坚持要我来
to make a report if this one had not insisted.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
噢
Huh.
别给我"噢"
No. No "Huh."
她是你们的医生
She's your doctor, huh?
你们不准插手 好吗
You stay away from this, all right?
我把案子交给史蒂夫威特和拉法斯基了
I gave the case to Stiefvater and Rafalski.
史蒂夫威特和拉法斯基
Stiefvater and Rafalski?
队长 这是干嘛 瑞安医生得罪过你吗
Captain, What are you, mad at Dr. Ryan?
没有
No.
昨晚是他们俩值夜班
They were working the night tour last night.
所以案子归他们
So I gave them the case.
你们还要收拾那个劫车团伙呢
Plus, you guys have a hijacking ring to break up.
是啊
Yes...
发邮件给你劫车团伙里的联♥系♥人
You're gonna e-mail your contacts in this hijacking ring.
告诉他们有一辆卡车今天出发
You're gonna tell them there's a truck headed out today
值得一抢
that they're gonna want to rob.
我该告诉他们车里装了什么呢
What should I tell them is in it?
他们想要什么
What are they looking for?
安全气囊
Air bags?
谁会想偷八百个安全气囊
Why would anybody want to steal 800 airbags?
黑市里啥都有人要
Black market for everything, man.
他看起来像不像
Does he seem kind of like a...
气象员
weatherman?
-谁 -瑞安医生的未婚夫
- Who? - Dr. Ryan's fiancé.
罗伯特
Robert.
居然是开♥发♥商
You got a developer?
我一直以为她应该跟更严肃的人在一起
I always saw her with someone more serious.
是啊 那种成天绷着脸的
Yeah, yeah, someone intense, huh?
忧国忧民的
Brooding?
就喜欢用自己的怪癖惹恼别人的
Someone who nobly fights his tendency to irritate others?
自作聪明 我不是在说我
You think you are so smart. I'm not talking about me.
-就是在说你 -不是
- Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.
就是的 潜意识不会说谎
Yes, you are. I mean, listen, subconscious doesn't lie.
特维斯 那家伙还吹头发
Travis, that guy blow dries his hair.
瑞安医生很有内涵
Dr. Ryan has substance.
她自愿为我们做治疗
She volunteers her time to treat us.
想想吧
Think about that.
我挺惊讶她居然会和盖楼的人约会
Surprises me she'd be seeing a guy who builds malls,
仅此而已
that's all.
没错 可是
Yeah, but...
说真的 你又不了解她
I mean, really, you don't really know her,
你更不了解那男的
and you sure as hell don't know him,
那你干嘛要惊讶呢
so why would you be surprised?
简直是对牛弹琴
You're a terrible conversationalist, you know that?
来了
Here we go.
我觉得你该告诉她
I think you should tell her.
什么
What?
瑞安医生 我觉得你该告诉她
Dr. Ryan, I think you should tell her
你对她擦出了认真而激♥情♥的
that you've developed serious, passionate...
-火花 -什么
- feelings for her. - What?!
-没错 -不
- Yeah. - No.
第一 根本没有火花
A: I haven't developed any feelings,
第二 不
and B: No.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 不许动
LAPD! Don't move.
-趴下 -立刻
- Get down on the ground. - Right now.
快 慢慢来
Now! Slowly.
慢慢来
Easy...
-你没事吧 -没事 快追
- You okay? - Yeah. Go, go, go, go!
把他铐上
Put the cuffs on him now.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 举起手来 快点
LAPD! Put your hands in the air! Do it!
你完蛋了
You're out of there!
扑得漂亮 哥们
Nice play at the plate, baby.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
很好
All right!
你看到了吗 迪茨
You see that, Dietz?
知道吗
Hey, you know what?
我要告诉瑞安医生你做梦的事
I think I'm gonna have to tell Dr. Ryan about them dreams.
什么
What?
对 我必须得告诉她
Yeah, I'm gonna have to tell her.
-不行 -为什么
- You can't do that. - Why not?
因为 《兄弟守则》
'Cause, you know-- Bro Code.
不不 你没签署过《兄弟守则》
No, no. See, you don't subscribe to Bro Code.
我们早就讨论过了
We already been through this.
你们不宣读我的权利吗
Are you guys gonna read me my rights?
会啦会啦 待会儿就说
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll get to that.
问个问题先 戴接球手面具
Let me ask you a question: Catcher's mask?
接球手面具怎么了 多帅啊
What's wrong with the catcher's mask? They're cool.
我能看清你的脸 蠢货
I can still see your face, dumb-ass!
劫车团伙落网了
That's one hijacking ring off the books.
我们找找其他待办案件
Let's pull out some open cases
看看接下来抓谁吧
and see what we can attack next, huh?
是啊 可以啊
Yeah, we could do that.
应该啊
Should do that.
不然要干什么
What else would we do?
是的 米切尔先生 我...这是...
Yeah, Mr. Mitchell, I... this is...
史蒂夫威特在这
Stiefvater's here?
他上白班做什么
What's he doing working the day shift?
我不知道 不过我们可以问问他
I don't know. But we could ask him
瑞安医生的案子怎么样了
how it's going with Dr. Ryan's thing.
我们不该插手的
We're not supposed to get involved.
就是随便聊聊 又不违规 对吧
We're just checking up. No rule against that, right?
那是业务支出
That's a business expense.
是的 说真的
Yes, seriously.
我工作压力很大
I have a stressful job,
即 我需要在奥哈伊松弛一下
i.e., I need a place in Ojai to unwind,
即 这是业务支出
i.e., business expense.
我觉得你说的"即"
You know, I think you're saying "i.e."
其实是"因此"
where you mean "ergo".
我得挂了
I-I gotta go.
你们想干什么
What do you guys want?
你接的暴♥力♥抢劫案 进展如何
Well, you caught a mugging. How's it going?
萨顿说不能和你们谈这案子
Sutton told me not to talk to you guys about that.
你抓到什么人了吗
You make any arrests yet?
我有很多待处理案件 还要接受审查
I got a full caseload, and I'm getting audited.
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表