剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
Well, Zach is innocent.
他整晚都在这里 做作业 学习
He was here, all night, doing his homework, studying.
我11点上的床
I went to bed at 11:00,
等我6点起来时 他还在学习
he was still studying when I got up at 6:00.
这作业可不少
That's a lot of homework.
他有阅读障碍
He has dyslexia.
他得花比别人更多的时间去理解材料
Takes him longer to tackle material.
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道作为托比的家长 我很失职
I know that I failed as a parent with Tobey,
但扎克是个好孩子
but Zach is a good kid.
他绝不会做这种事的
And he would never do something like that.
好吧
Okay.
不 我没有
No, no, I didn't.
不清楚 抱歉
No, sorry.
好吧 如果你想起什么 再通知我们
Okay. If you think of anything, let us know.
-没问题 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
我能帮你吗 先生们
Can I help you, gentlemen?
你好 我是米切尔警探
Hi. I'm Detective Mitchell.
这位是马克斯警探
This is Detective Marks.
感谢你们前来
Oh, I'm glad you're here.
这里谁管事
Who's in charge here?
我 我叫文斯·韦斯特
That'd be me. Vince West.
这位是马库斯·亨特 安保公♥司♥的
This is Marcus Hunter, house security.
你们都住在这里吗
You both live here?
马库斯不是
Marcus doesn't.
我发现托比失踪后 马上就把他叫过来了
I called him as soon as I realized Tobey was missing.
这一片地区的住房♥安保都由我公♥司♥负责
My company runs security for all the sober houses in the area.
不介意我们看看托比的房♥间吧
You mind if we take a look around, see Tobey's room?
跟我来
Follow me.
我们没动过房♥间里的东西
The room has been left the way we found it.
最后有人见到托比是何时
When's the last time anyone saw Tobey?
两天前
Two nights ago.
晚上十一点熄灯时他还在房♥间
He was in his room 11:00 at lights-out,
但早晨起来就不见了
but he wasn't here in the morning.
知道他可能做什么去了吗
Any idea where he might have gone?
通常这里有人突然消失的话
Usually, when people disappear around here,
都是嗑药去了
it's because they're using again.
这次是海♥洛♥因♥
In this case, heroin.
托比的父亲提到
Tobey's father mentioned
他和他弟弟最近吵过一架
that he and his brother had an argument recently.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们不能泄露心理治疗的内容
We don't disclose what goes down in therapy.
他弟弟杀了他
His brother killed him.
格雷琴
Gretchen.
托比死了 是扎克干的
Tobey's dead and Zach did it.
你们得原谅格雷琴
You'll have to excuse Gretchen.
她和托比非常亲密
She and Tobey got pretty close.
托比和扎克为何吵架
What did Tobey and Zach fight about?
同往常一样 为钱 为毒
The usual, money, drugs.
扎克跟托比说他已经厌倦他那些废话了
Zach told Tobey he was tired of his crap.
他说宁愿他先走一程
He said he wished he would just die
省的给家里添麻烦
and save the family the trouble.
我看他是得偿所愿了
Well, I guess he got what he wanted.
你和托比在交往吗
You and Tobey were dating?
没有
No.
托比很久以前就把我甩了
Tobey broke it off a long time ago.
我说的话 你们爱信不信
I don't care if you guys believe me.
这位受了情伤的前女友或许也有嫌疑
We can add jilted ex-girlfriend to the list of suspects.
得了吧 她才不是 相信我
Hey, man, she's no threat. Believe me.
我知道恼羞成怒的女人们什么样
I know scary ex-girlfriends--
她不是那种类型
whew-- she's not the type.
而扎克
Zach, on the other hand--
确实声称要杀掉托比
he did threaten to kill Tobey.
接受治疗过程中情绪波动难免
Emotions run high during those therapy sessions.
有时他们会说出极端的违心话
People sometimes say things they don't mean.
有时他们说出的就是本意
And sometimes people say exactly what they mean.
托比是他们家的败家子
Listen, man, Tobey was an embarrassment to his family,
而扎克 终于忍♥不了了
and Zach-- he finally snapped.
我是米切尔
Mitchell here.
好
Yeah.
我们就到
Yeah, we'll be right there.
找到扎克了
Found Zach.
阿尔瓦雷斯
Alvarez.
他在哪
Where is he?
罗斯林酒店
别过来
D-Don't come any closer, okay?!
我会跳的
I'll jump!
你不会跳的
You're not gonna jump.
干得好 特维斯
Nice, Travis.
赌他跳不跳是吧
Dare him to jump.
我只是说他要是想跳
I'm just saying if he was gonna jump,
早就已经跳了
he would've jumped already.
别听他胡扯 扎克 我是
Don't listen to him. Zach, I'm Detective
韦斯利·米切尔警探
Wesley Mitchell...
我是特维斯 马克斯警探
I'm Detective Travis Marks.
你想和我们哪一个谈
Now, which one of us do you
我还是他
want to talk to, me or him?
我不想和你们说话
I don't want to talk to either of you!
我只想告诉我爸爸
I just want to tell my dad
我很抱歉
that I'm sorry first.
抱歉什么
Sorry for what?
我哥哥因我而死
My brother's dead because of me.
你该挑个高点的楼
You should've picked a higher building.
-特维斯 -我就说说
- Travis... - I'm just saying.
听着 你是死不了的
Listen, you could live.
会成为植物人 但是...
You'd be a vegetable, but...
好了 我宁愿和他谈
Okay, I'd rather talk to him.
好
Okay.
他选的是我 好吗
Now he'd rather talk to me, all right?
好了 扎克 我洗耳恭听
Okay, Zach, I'm listening.
-我需要你帮忙 -好的
- I need your help. - Okay.
你也是 跟我来
You, too. Come with me.
-你拿钥匙了吧 -拿了
- You got your keys? - Yeah.
听着 扎克 你不能跳
Listen, Zach, you can't jump.
不能这样对你父亲
Can't do that to your father.
他永远不会从这种伤痛复原
He'll never get over that.
无论你做过什么 我相信你父亲都会原谅你
Whatever you did, I'm sure your dad will forgive you.
我们有血缘关系
We had a bond.
我本该相信他的
I should've trusted him.
-谁 你♥爸♥爸吗 -托比
- Who, your dad? - Tobey.
他说卖♥♥他毒品的那人声称要杀掉他
He said that his dealer was gonna kill him
如果他得不到扎克欠他的五千美金的话
if he didn't give him the $5,000 that he owed him.
但我看得出他什么时候在撒谎 那次就是
But I could always tell when he was lying, and he was lying.
每次他找我借钱
Every time that he ever borrowed money from me before,
就是为了买♥♥毒品
it was for drugs,
但这一次...
but this time...
我直接给他钱就好了
Should've just given him the money, man.
-扎克 -我当时给他就好了
- Zach... - Should've given it to him
他现在不在了 都是我的错
because he's dead now, and it's all my fault.
好了 扎克
Okay, Zach.
我相信你
I believe you--
我相信你没杀你哥哥 好吗
I believe you didn't kill your brother, all right?
但如果你跳了下去
But if you jump,
大家就都会认为凶手是你
everyone's going to think you did.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我们在罪案现场发现一把童子军刀
Well, uh... we found a Scout knife
我们认为那就是凶器
at the scene, and we think it was the murder weapon.
-是你的吗 -对
- Was that yours? - Yeah.
是我的刀
It was my knife,
但我送给托比了
but I gave it to Tobey.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表