剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
我都不认得他了 妈
I don't even recognize him, Mom.
现在轮到你出手来帮他了
It's time for you to help him.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know
这些东西不是靠杰森的
that Jason isn't buying all of this
投资收益买♥♥来的
with his investments.
这我当然知道
Of course I know that.
我有在查他的电脑记录
I've been looking into his computer.
他一直在研究一些房♥子
He's been doing research into houses.
而那些地址
The addresses --
符合新闻上播出的那些地址
they match the ones on the news.
到目前为止已经有四起劫案了 对吧
There's been four robberies, right?
杰森查过五处地址
Jason looked into five addresses.
记住了 跟他说你是来例行巡查的
Remember, routine patrol of the neighborhood.
只是想进去巡查一下 听明白了吗
You just want to check out the grounds. You got it?
好的
Okay.
过来
Come here.
趴下
Get on the ground!
不许动
Don't move.
趴下
Get down!
把C-4拿下来 快点 快点
Unload the C-4. Let's go. Let's go.
保持镇定 实行防御措施
Okay, stay cool. Defensive protocol.
大家在D点集♥合♥ 行动
Everybody rendezvous at Mark Delta. Go!
不许动 洛杉矶警局
Freeze! LAPD!
-放下武器 -放下武器 杰森
- Drop the weapons now! - Drop your weapon, Jason!
-我去追他 -这就对了 这就对了
- I've got him! - That's it! That's it.
-别动 -别开枪 别开枪
- Don't move. - Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
把抢放下
Put it down.
杰森不会有事的
You know, Jason's going to be all right.
就算你不开枪我也会开枪的
I would have pulled that trigger.
我知道
I know.
我就是不想让你开枪才赶去的
I was there to make sure you didn't have to.
那是他的养兄 对吧
It's his foster brother, isn't it?
也是最初把我们引向理查德·利维尔的人
The guy who first put us onto Richard LeVelle.
杰森并不是有意把我们引向利维尔的
Jason didn't mean to put us onto LeVelle.
只是他看到利维尔的照片时紧张了一下
He got nervous when he looked at the picture,
特维斯误会了
and Travis just misread it.
但是没错 那是他兄弟
But yeah, it's his brother.
你替他隐瞒了
You covered for him.
要是我开口 就可以把你们俩全逮起来
I could have you both arrested if I wanted to.
你是个好搭档
You're a good partner.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
我和特维斯做完了家庭作业
Travis and I did our homework.
没耍任何把戏或是花样
No tricks, no games.
你们想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
我认为韦斯向我证明了我可以信任他
Well, I think Wes proved that I can trust him,
剩下的就是我们俩之间的秘密了
and the rest is between me and him.
好吧
Okay.
我尊重你们
I can respect that.
你们还有别的什么想要告诉对方的话吗
Is there anything else that you want to say to each other?
我发现通常情况下
I find that it's often very helpful
趁着我们还在做这个练习的阶段
just to lay everything out on the table
把所有事情都摊开来说会使你们获益匪浅
while we're still doing the exercise.
实际上
Well, actually, uh...
前两天我光忙着跑来跑去了
kind of got lost in the shuffle last couple of days,
但是我觉得我该抽空告诉你这件事
but I thought I should say something
省得事情到最后变得怪怪的
so things don't get all weird.
我要跟那个联邦调查局的特工去约会了
I'm going on a date with the FBI agent.
-你说什么 -卡丽说结案以后
- Say what? - Yeah, Carrie said after the case was over,
她就会跟我约会
she'd go out with me.
她是跟我说等案子结束以后
She told me that when the case was over,
就会跟我约会
she'd go out with me.
特维斯 这笑话一点也不好笑
Travis, that's not funny.
-不 不 不 -别来这套了
- No, no, no. - Don't do that.
她给了我一张名片 还让我别告诉别人
She gave me her card, told me to keep it to myself.
让我看看
Let me see it.
搞什么
How...?
她想跟你们俩约会
She wants to date both of you?
不好意思 但这还真让人兴奋
Hey, I'm-I'm sorry, but, uh, that's-that's hot.
干吗
What?
我猜她也有可能
I guess it's possible
是一个异常开放的联邦警探
she's an unusually promiscuous federal agent.
或者说
Or...
我猜她很迷人 对吧
I'm assuming she's attractive, right?
她或许已经习惯了整天有同事对她献殷勤
She's probably used to her colleagues hitting on her.
那么 也许为了不让
Maybe, rather than risk
工作关系变味 同时又不让你们俩失望
souring a relationship and disappointing you both,
她就耍了你们俩一下
maybe she strung you both along.
还真是用心良苦呀
A long con.
-费尽心思呀 -就是
- Just so long. - Yeah.
其实没那么复杂
It's not actually that complicated.
以我的经验来看
Men are quite easily manipulated,
男人挺容易掌控的
in my experience.
她把你俩都给耍了
She played both of y'all.
我只是 我只是觉得很脏 你呢
I just...I just feel dirty. You?
我觉得自己简直就是农民
I feel like a rube.
咱俩是傻叉吗
Are we idiots?
不是
Nah.
还有人想要发表一下意见的吗
Does anyone else want to field that?
不了 不加评论
No, no comment.
韦斯
Wes.
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表