剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
a united front for a change.
但我想问 警方拘留了一个罪犯
But, uh, let me just ask: so a criminal is in custody,
没错吧
am I right?
谁逮捕的又有多重要呢
So how important is it who actually makes the arrest?
广义上来说
In a cosmic sense,
不重要 但他们耍了我们
not really, but they ran a game on us.
不可能让他们太得意
There's no way they're gonna get the last laugh.
有没有可能
But is it possible
你这么想报仇是因为你受伤了
that you're so determined to bone back because you're hurt,
因为你信任了
because you offered your trust
一个不值得你信任的人
to this man and he abused it?
这种事时有发生
It happened.
我们得反击 对吧
We got to respond, right?
我说得对吗 伙计们
Am I right, fellas?
-没错 -说得对
- Yeah, definitely. - Yeah.
你们可以选择反击
Well, you could choose to respond,
但我觉得这样
but that, it seems to me,
只会冤冤相报何时了
would just perpetuate the cycle of ill will,
或者你们可以跳出局外
or you could simply refuse to play the game.
做个成熟宽容的人
Choose to be the bigger men.
-绝对不行 -我们要做赢家
- Absolutely not. - We choose to be the winning men.
我已经饿得不会成熟了
I am way too hungry to be mature about something like this.
队长 你要见我们
Captain, you want to see us?
是的 进来 坐吧
Yeah, come on in, have a seat.
你们俩有谁冥想吗
Either of you two gentlemen meditate?
我每天冥想五分钟
I like to take five minutes each day
心平气和地集中精神
and just get some pure concentration going, you know.
清除掉一些杂念
Kind of cleans out the cobwebs,
还有 通常
and, uh, usually
我尽量摆脱起冲突的想法
my mind has to be free of conflict.
但今天例外
That's not happening today.
你们用鸡棚术耍了我的手下
You pulled the Chicken Coop on my guys.
菲尔 来这一套
Phil, seriously?
特维斯和韦斯一直都钳制着我
Oh, Travis and Wes have been one up on me for a long time.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're square.
别跟我装正经
Don't get righteous with me.
在你放下屠刀立地成佛之前
Before you were into all this Zen crap,
你也知道怎么耍手段
you used to know how to play dirty, you know.
现在也是
Still do.
我可是佼佼者
I was the best there was.
你昨天在我手下身上耍的伎俩
That little stunt you pulled on my guys yesterday--
是我和赫尔利发明的
Herlihy and I invented it,
不过你们也没好到哪去
but here's the trick.
你们浪费了大好机会
You guys blew your shot.
你们和韦德·福柯在审讯室待了半天
You had a half a day in the box with this Wade Falk.
都问不出一个
Couldn't produce one name associated
和劫车案有关的人名
with the carjacking ring.
我们才第一次审他
That was just our first crack at him.
我们以运营地下拆车厂的罪名拘留了福柯
We're holding Falk for running a chop shop.
他一从城市监狱过来
As soon as he gets over here from City Jail,
我们就有一整天时间瓦解他的防线
we got all day to wear him down.
是吗
Do you?
我的手下能让他在十分钟之内开口
My guys would have had him talking in ten minutes.
首先
You know, you know, first of all,
没人比我和冰人
nobody's better at leaning on a perp
更擅长审讯了
than me and the Iceman,
其次 你的手下连十秒钟的时间都没有
and your guys won't get ten seconds with him.
韦德·福柯是我们抓的
Wade Falk is our collar.
是吗
Is he?
好吧
All right.
问你们个问题
Here's a question for you.
你们俩对韦斯和特维斯
When you guys were pulling this little scam
耍小诡计的时候
on Wes and Travis,
有没有提出书面申请
did you ever file the paperwork
将他们踢出办案组呢
releasing them from the task force?
当然了 你干了吧
W-We did-- you did that, right?
我正准备要提交呢
I was just about to put it in.
你想什么呢 你没提交
What are you thinking? You didn't do it?
你怎么想的
What are you thinking, man?
我让你交的
I told you to do it.
下次好运吧 伙计们
Better luck next time, guys.
我的手下现在就要和福柯先生谈谈
My guys are having their window with Mr. Falk right now.
出去吧
Now get out.
出去
Get out.
到底怎么回事
Man, what the hell is going on, man?
昨天两位制♥服♥警员
Yesterday two uniforms drove me
把我从警局送到监狱
from the police station to the lockup.
今天早上怎么劳驾两位警探了
How come I rate two detectives this morning, huh?
我们只想让你和一位老朋友谈谈
We just want you to catch up with an old friend.
韦德 最近如何 球子
Wade. What up, Baller?
听说你有点麻烦
Heard you got yourself in some trouble.
我不知道你怎么想的 大钞
I don't know how you run your show, Money,
我才不跟傻♥逼♥警♥察♥谈心
but I don't make a habit out of talking to bitch-ass cops.
无意冒犯
No offense.
当然了
Of course. Of course not.
你是卫队长
You're O.G.
你说了算
You stand tall.
但这两位都是爽快人
But these two will be straight with you.
这位老兄
The brother?
是我兄弟
He's my brother.
这个白人 是个讨厌鬼
The white dude-- tight ass
不过人也不错
but he's all right, too.
你面临指控
You're up on charges.
只要你告诉我们卡车的事
You talk to us about the truck,
我们会试着帮你撤销指控
we see what we can do about making them away.
没错 车是我组装的
Yeah, I built that truck.
是一笔大订单
It was a big order.
它基本就是个车轮上的拆车厂
It was basically a chop shop on wheels.
好吧
Okay.
你帮谁组装的
Who'd you build it for?
不知道 是匿名交易
I don't know. It was an anonymous transaction.
这是我为那些愿付钱买♥♥放心的客户
It's a service I provide for clients
提供的一项服务
who prize discretion.
那人用电邮和一次性电♥话♥
Guy got in touch with me
和我联♥系♥
through e-mails and disposable cell phones.
你送车的时候见到那人了吧
You had to have met this guy when you dropped that truck off.
-我把车开到他指定的地方 -接着说
- I drove the truck where he told me to. - Go on.
然后走开了一百来米
Then walked 100 yards away
有两个人验车
while two dudes checked it out.
其中一个留下了钱
One of them left the money behind,
然后把卡车开走了
then drove off in the truck.
他们开过去的那辆车呢
Okay, what about the car they used to get there?
我看到了
Mm, I saw that.
是梅赛德斯奔驰
It was a Mercedes.
深蓝色LE-7
Midnight Blue LE-7.
2010款
2010 model.
牌照上有个搞笑的"E"
And it had one of those funny "E's" on the plate.
-搞笑的"E" -没错
- Funny "E?" - Yeah.
看起来
Did it look like...?
是这样的吗
Did it look like this?
没错 就是这样的
Yeah, that's it.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
残疾人专用吗
Like, handicapped or something?
差不多吧
Something like that, yeah.
"E"代表"免税"
The "E" stands for "Exempt",
也就是说政♥府♥用车
so we know this is a government car.
但洛杉矶政♥府♥都快破产了
Yeah, but L.A.'s practically broke.
整个州政♥府♥都是
So is the whole state.
不可能买♥♥得起崭新的梅赛德斯奔驰
No way they foot the bill for a brand-new Mercedes.
这钱肯定来自
The money's got to come
-一个有钱挥霍的地方 -没错
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表