剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
Look what I found.
粘有几根头发的带血耳环
Bloody earring with some hair on it.
其实你可以坐电梯的
You could've just taken the elevator.
我觉得这不是自杀
I don't think this was a suicide.
我刚才就说了
I just said that.
麻烦你上楼看看我的发现
Would you come up here and see what I found?
这儿至少有二十万美金
There must be a couple hundred thousand dollars here.
谋杀贾斯汀的凶手肯定不知道
Well, whoever killed Justine didn't know.
否则他们一定会把房♥间翻个底朝天
Otherwise, they would've ransacked this entire room looking for it.
-没错 -是过激杀人
- Yeah. - This was a crime of passion.
我们还不能确定
We don't know that yet.
去找温菲德先生谈一谈吧
Let's go talk to Mr. Winfield.
加州驾照
虽然不能肯定 但从统计数据上来看
I'm not saying it is, but statistically,
你知道这十有八♥九♥是件感情纠纷案
you know it's the spouse 99% of the time.
没有证据 任何人都是清白的
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty;
这你知道吧 特维斯
you know that, right, Travis?
这是我们司法系统的基础
That's-that's the cornerstone of our justice system.
你的问题就出在这
See, that is your problem right there.
还抱着以前的律师思维
You're still thinking like a lawyer.
你干警♥察♥也有一段时间了
You've been a cop for a while now;
该用警♥察♥思维考虑问题了
start thinking like one.
没有证据 任何人都逃不了干系
Everyone is guilty until proven innocent.
你那是... 偏执狂的思维
Oh, that is, that's-that's paranoid thinking.
你说是不是 医生
Isn't it, Doctor?
这么想才能保住小命
Kind of thinking that'll save your life.
-你说对不对 医生 -同志们
- Right, Doc? - Guys.
-差点忘了 要假装你不存在 -懂了
- Yeah, right, pretend you're not here. - Right, I got that.
你就把她锁在车里吗
So you're just gonna leave her locked up in the car?
我开了扇窗呢
I cracked a window.
安全起见
Safe.
这家伙的老婆刚刚去世 他可不想被围观
Guy's wife just died; he doesn't need an audience.
说实话 我也不想
Frankly, neither do I.
我想好好干活
Trying to do a job here.
我可一点没受影响
I don't have any problem doing my job.
你总是忍♥不住要跟她说话
You can't stop talking to her.
我最讨厌向别人报丧了
Hate this part.
温菲德先生
Mr. Winfield?
是我
Yes?
我们是洛杉矶警局的米切尔和马克斯警探
We're Detectives Mitchell and Marks with the LAPD.
您的妻子是不是贾斯汀·温菲德
Is your wife Justine Winfield?
是的
Yes.
先生 很抱歉告诉您 您太太她...
I'm sorry to tell you this, sir, but your wife is...
她...
She's...
她死了
She's dead.
贾斯汀
Justine?
怎么了
Yes?
警探们 这位是我太太
Detectives, I'd like you to meet my wife,
贾斯汀·温菲德
Justine Winfield.
有什么事吗
What's this about?
谢谢你们特地过来一趟
We really appreciate you both coming down here.
我... 我还是不敢相信
I-I still can't believe.
这的确是我的名字和地址 可这人不是我
That's my name and my address, but that's not me.
你们俩有谁认识照片上这位女性?
Do either of you recognize the woman in the photo?
从来没见过她
Never seen her before.
她是怎么弄到写着我信息的驾照的
How did she get a driver's license with my information on it?
身份盗用
Identity theft.
这种事我见多了
I see it happen all the time.
我是名会计
I'm an accountant.
那你注意到最近你的账户
Well, have you noticed any unauthorized activity
或是信♥用♥卡♥上有不明消费吗
on your accounts or credit card?
没有 我一直很谨慎的
No. I keep a close watch,
而且我都设了诈骗警报
and I have fraud alerts on everything.
我现在就能告诉你们
I can tell you right now
我钱包里到底有多少钱
exactly how much I have in my wallet
看都不用看
right down to the dollar without even looking.
贾斯汀钱包里有多少我也知道
Justine's wallet, too.
真的 他就是一根筋
It's true. He's anal that way.
他连不同面额的钞票混放都受不了
He doesn't even like it when I let different denominations touch.
我还能说什么呢
What can I say?
这样我才能当好会计啊
It's what makes me a good accountant.
要是你们想知道警♥察♥的津贴
If you guys ever want to hear why your police pension
为什么少得可怜 随时联♥系♥我
has such a low return, give me a call.
我不喜欢那家伙
I don't like that guy.
你确定你不喜欢是因为他有条不紊?
You sure you don't like him because he's organized?
你帮他说话是因为他也是一根筋
You're just defending him because he's anal like you.
就像找到了你失散多年的亲兄弟一样
It's like finding your long-lost brother.
好吧 我们还是关注这位无名氏小姐吧
All right, can we just focus on our Jane Doe here, please?
因为身份窃贼不可能
Because there's no reason an identity thief will be
随身携带着几十万现金
carrying around hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash.
这说不通
Doesn't make any sense.
这个女人不简单
She's something else.
说不定她是个毒贩子
Maybe she's a mule.
好 是琼奈尔发来的
Okay, that's Jonelle.
她做完无名氏的尸检了
She finished her autopsy on our Jane Doe.
琼奈尔是我们的验尸官
Uh, Jonelle is our medical examiner.
也是特维斯的前女友
She's also Travis's ex.
知道吗 把这个名号♥安到任何一个
You know what, you should just stipulate that second part
他见过的女人头上都没错
for every woman he's ever met.
这样吧 瑞安医生
Listen, Dr. Ryan,
我先... 我先给你打个预防针
let me, let me just warn you.
这个琼奈尔 她... 她比较血性
This Jonelle-- you know, she's, like, a real butcher.
特喜欢待在那里面
She likes to get in there
解剖乱七八糟东西 这...
and dissect everything, and it just--
这经常让我觉得恶心
it makes me uncomfortable from time to time.
所以你不用勉为其难
So don't feel like you have to
跟我们一起去她办公室的
come to the coroner's office with us, okay?
你不用担心我
Oh, don't you worry about me.
我可是医学院毕业的
I went to medical school.
尸体我可见多了
I've seen my share of cadavers.
你知道如果要取出人的大脑
Do you know, in order to get a person's brain out,
得先把整张脸扒下来吗
you have to take their entire face off?
琼奈尔
Hey, Jonelle.
韦斯
Wes.
进来吧
Come on in.
真高兴
Oh. Joy.
你也来了
You're here.
琼奈尔 这位是艾玛·瑞安医生
Jonelle, this is Dr. Emma Ryan.
你好
Hi.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这位你认识的 特维斯
Oh, and you remember Travis here.
他又开始喷那"饥渴"香水了
I notice he's wearing his courtin' cologne.
你也在仙童中心待过
You went to Fairchild?
我在那儿工作过一年 抑郁症研究所
I spent a year working there in the Depression Research Unit
在心理病区
in the psych ward.
原来你是心理医生
Oh, so you're their psychiatrist.
是的 她在观察我们
Yes. She's observing us
要观察一天
for the day.
你应该假装她是空气
You're supposed to pretend she isn't here.
就像逛动物园一样
Just like going to the zoo.
-这... -他...
- Well... - Did, uh...
特维斯他有没有和你提过我
did Travis tell you about me?
没
No. You know what?
还是我跟她提起的
I had to bring that up.
我在此正式声明 本人跟他已经彻底结束了
Well, for the record, I'm over him.
我现在正在跟一个非常成熟的人谈恋爱
I'm in a very adult relationship right now.
很好 你看起来很幸福
Good. You seem happy.
你看起来真的很幸福
You seem really happy.
她看起来幸不幸福啊 特维斯
Doesn't she seem happy, Travis?
是啊 我也很幸福
Yeah. Yeah, I'm happy, too.
我们能开始说尸检的事了吗
Can we get to the autopsy, please?
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表