剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表
- The name of the dirty cop. - Exactly.
但是当他赶到公园杀加尔萨的时候
But by the time he gets over there to pop Garza...
缉毒组的人正准备发动围捕行动
the arrest is about to go down.
他被警♥察♥包围了
He's surrounded by cops.
他只好给了兰迪一枪
Shoots Randi.
然后嫁祸给巴雷特
Then he sets up that guy Barrett.
再把我和韦斯引向巴雷特那里
Points me and Wes in his direction.
霍克斯以为
Listen, Hawkes thinks
他把唯一的目击证人给干掉了
that he killed the only witness.
一旦郝德森死了
With Hudson out of the picture,
他就可以继续作奸犯科
he's back in business.
我们查了霍克斯开的那辆皇冠的导航记录
We got a GPS run down on Hawkes Crown Vic.
发现他每周五早上六点
Turns out he goes to the docks
都会去码头
every Friday at six a.m.
好吧
All right.
我们去看看他在搞些什么把戏
Let's see what he's up to.
没问题
Heck yeah.
好吧 霍克斯
All right, Hawkes.
你每周五大早上六点
What are you doing at the docks
跑到码头来干什么呢
at six a.m. every Friday?
肯定是违法的事
Betting it's something illegal.
别嚼了好不好
Would you stop it?
是我不好
My bad.
我是个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Hey, I'm totally a dirty cop.
那些是我的毒品吗
Are those my drugs?
是啊
Yeah.
你想让我们把它们放哪
Where do you want us to put them?
放车尾箱就行了
Trunk's good.
闭嘴吧
Please stop that.
监控组 你们拍下来了吗
Surveillance, you getting this?
从头到尾一点不落
Every heartwarming second.
好的 准备行动
All right, get ready to roll.
咱们上
Let's go.
我来 这个我来
Hey, that's me. That's me.
洛杉矶警局 缴械投降吧
LAPD. Drop your weapons.
把手都举起来
Get your hands in the air.
趴到地上
Get on the ground now.
我去那边 我去那边
Cover two, cover two.
霍克斯
Hawkes.
别轻举妄动
Don't.
有枪
Gun.
不
No!
那下是替兰迪打的
That was for Randi.
好了 郝德森 我们逮着他了
All right, Hudson, we got him, we got him.
有没有搞错
What the hell?
萨顿不是说那条狗已经死了吗
I thought Sutton said that dog was dead?
你不知道狗是会装死的吗
Don't you know dogs can play dead?
地球人都知道 白♥痴♥
Everyone knows that, dumbass.
所以你才会进监狱
That's why you going to prison.
你的手没事吧
How's your hand?
没事
It's all right.
-死不了吗 -闭嘴吧
- You'll live? - Shut up.
安东尼·帕杜 案件号♥#529-B
你怎么来了
Hey. What's up?
我刚下班
I just got off work.
你昨晚把斯拉希先生
You left Mr. Slushie at my house...
忘在我家了
last night.
谢谢
Thanks.
问你个奇怪的问题
Weird question.
你有没有想过要自己养条狗
Did you ever think about getting a dog for yourself?
养狗吗 没想过
Get a dog? Uh, not really.
没
No.
也许会对你有帮助
It might be good for you.
逼你与外界接触
Get you out in the world.
迫使你
Force you to, um,
搬出酒店 安个家
get your own place.
你知道养狗的好处吗
You know why dogs are good?
他们能让人们走出自己的世界
They get people out of their own heads.
回见
See ya.
你怎么跑这来了
What are you doing here?
我又不非得跟你解释
Not that I owe you an explanation or anything,
不过我听说兰迪今天
but I heard Randi was coming in today
来跟大家打招呼 所以我
to say hi to everybody so I...
就来了
...came here.
然后呢
Yeah.
我 我
I, you know, I...
我可能更擅长
Listen, it's possible that I could've done a...
照顾郝德森
slightly better job of taking care of Hudson.
现在两点半了
You know, it's 2:30, I figured
他该去做运动了 所以我
he's due for some exercise. So I'll, uh,
我来带他出去玩
just gonna walk him.
你来干吗
What are you doing here?
斯拉希
Slushie.
他没有斯拉希就睡不着觉
He kind of can't sleep without him.
就是呀 他超爱他的娃娃
Yeah, right? Yeah, he loves his doll.
你们好呀
Hey, guys.
看看谁来了
Look who it is, boy.
我听说
So, uh,
你要获得嘉奖了
congrats are in order I hear.
可要恭喜你了
You're gonna get a commendation.
是啊
Yeah.
恭喜你 这份嘉奖非你莫属
Congratulations. You deserve it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我把某人的
I brought, uh,
宝贝娃娃斯拉希先生带回来了
someone their Mr. Slushie back.
谢谢 我到处找都找不到
Thank you. I've been looking everywhere for that.
我知道郝德森这个时间要做运动
Hey, so I know Hudson needs his exercise at lunchtime.
所以我来了
I'm here.
你们俩想带他出去玩吗
You guys want to take him out to play?
-不 我们不是一块来 -不
- No, well...we? We didn't come together... - No.
-我们不是 -找狗狗玩的
- We didn't... - ...to play with the dog together.
真可爱
Well, that is very cute.
给你 玩去吧
Here you go. Go ahead.
好吧 那
Okay, so...
我们就...就一起遛吧
We'll just, we'll just do it together.
去公园的路上你负责
You want to walk him to the park
回来的路上我负责 怎么样
and I'll walk him back?
第一球让我丢就行
As long as I get first throw.
别让他走在你前面
Don't let him walk in front of you
因为你得要在狗狗面前
'cause you have to establish yourself
建立起领导形象
as the alpha with the dog...
帮我个忙 帮我个忙好吗
Do me a favor? Oh, yeah, do me a favor?
闭嘴 因为这段路上他归我
Shut up because, you know, this is my half of the walk.
等归你时 你再建立你的领导形象吧
And on your half, you can be the alpha.
我只是不想你把这条狗给毁了
Well, I just don't want you to ruin the dog.
它是训练有素的动物 你会毁掉
It's a finely trained animal. You ruin...
我怎么会毁掉这条狗
How am I gonna ruin the dog?
-就跟你毁掉其它东西一样 -你知道吗
- The way you ruin everything. - You know what?
你要是有这条狗的完全监护权的话
If you had full custody of this dog,
你非把它搞疯了不可
he'd be a neurotic nut job.
剧集 | 共同法则(2012) | 导航列表