剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
- 还疼吗 - 没那么疼了
- It still hurting? - Less.
看
See, that was, what,
刚刚差不多是七秒的样子 妈的
like, seven seconds... ish?
- 它是从里面好的吗 - 别弄
- Is it healed on the inside? - Oh no.
不 它才刚好
No, it's still tender.
这种见鬼的能力真♥他♥妈♥令人敬畏
That demonstrates a level of awesomeness that is truly bad-arse.
- 再来 再来一次 - 你再试试看
- Go again, go again! - Don't you do that again!
- 他的身体会自愈 - 放下
- His body heals itself! - Put it down!
我只是在开玩笑
I was just playing.
天赋异人
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
对不起 宝贝
Hey? I'm sorry, babe.
你还是爱我的 对吧
You still love me, though, eh?
你好
Well, hello.
我私下告诉了你发生在我叔叔身上的事
I told you about what happened to my uncle in confidence.
我明白 对不起
Yeah, I understand, and I'm sorry,
但这是我的工作 你知道的
but this is my job. You know that.
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
天赋异人
我还是觉得那只眼睛很诡异
That eye still weirds me out.
我就是愣了下
I'm just getting static.
科恩 发生什么了
Koen, what's happening?
我很好 只是...
I'm OK, alright? Just...
我只是头疼
It's just my head.
我真的没事
I'm fine, really.
我想一个人待会
I want to be left alone.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
你知道吗 成为天赋异人不由自己决定
You know, you don't choose to be a Cleverman?
我知道你是被选中称为天赋异人的
来睡觉吧
Come to bed.
你醒了吗
You're awake, are you?
你多大了
How old are you?
你又多大了
How old are YOU?
我七十一
I'm 71.
我十六
I'm 16.
你们都能活很久 几百年 不是吗
Your people live a long time, don't they, hundreds of years?
而你却只有十六岁
And here you are, 16.
你想吃早餐吗 我有些荞麦饼干
Hey, do you want have some breakfast, I got some cereal.
就放在桌子上 你能...
On the bench, can you?
姑娘 你有什么打算吗
What's your plan, girl?
我的家人会回来找我的
My family are gonna come back for me.
你的家人不会回来了 孩子
Your family are not coming back, girl.
你可以和我一起住 想住多久住多久
You can stay, with me, I mean, as long as you like...
... 不过他们终归会发现你
... but they'll eventually find you.
我能帮你
Hey, I can help you.
我弄些东西帮你伪装
I make things.
但你必须决定你究竟想变成什么样
But you have to decide who it is you want to be.
杜克拉
Djukara?
杜克拉
Djukara!
爸爸
Dad.
妈妈呢 拉塔尼呢
Where's Mum? Where's Latani?
我不知道
I don't know.
老大
Boss.
我正在记我见到的每扇门的密♥码♥
I'm memorising every door code and key I see.
我在想办法逃出去
I'm figuring a way out.
最重要的事是 我们还活着
The main thing is, we stay alive.
然后从这逃出去
Yeah, and get out of here.
儿子 这不是我要说的
That's not what I'm saying, son.
爸爸 他们杀了基拉
Dad, they killed Jirra.
不让他们血债血偿我决不罢休
There's no way this doesn't end in blood.
毛人 那里在搞什么呢
Hey, rug! What's going on down there?
没什么 老大
Nothing, boss.
你管好自己就行了
Why don't you mind your own business?
杜克拉 安静 不然他会打你的
你刚跟他说了些什么
What'd you just say to him?
跟他讲他年轻愚蠢
Told him he was a young, foolish boy.
是吗 听起来不只这些
Oh, is that it? Sounded like more than that.
还说了他必须适应
Told him he had to fit in.
在这个社会 我们必须合群
In this society, we have to be social.
我们大家应该生活在一起
We can all live together.
对 说得对
Yeah! Yeah, that's right.
适应社会
Socialise.
一旦你们都明白了这一点 一切都会很好
Once you all learn that, everything's going to be just fine.
是的 老大
Yes, boss.
是的 老大
Yes, boss.
知道吗 毛人 你脑子还够清醒
You know what, rug? You got your head screwed on right.
你叫什么
What's your name?
布迪
Boondee.
我才不会用这个糟糕的名字
Yeah, I'm not going to use that jungle shit.
我要叫你
I'm going to call you...
... 特雷弗
... Trevor.
男名 有大阴♥茎♥的含义
好的 老大
Yes, boss.
你这里的活干完了 特雷弗
You finish up here, Trevor.
如果你不阻止我
基拉 就不会死
我们也不会被抓
你错了
但你宁愿为他们打扫地板
But you would rather clean their floors.
你怎么还不干♥你♥的活 让地板闪闪发光 奴才
So why don't you do your job? Make them sparkle, slave!
我在努力保护你们所有人
注意照看她 如果有任何发烧的迹象
Just keep an eye on her, and if there's any sign of temperature,
直接把她带过来 好吗
just bring her straight back in, OK?
再见
See ya!
我喜欢花
Wow! I like the flowers.
正好 这是送给你的
That's good, they're for you.
送货员快被吓死了
The delivery guy nearly shat himself,
急急忙忙地离开了这里
such a hurry to get out of the place.
亲爱的 让我们再试一次远离这种生活 X
都还好吗
Everything alright?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
花很漂亮 谢谢 贾洛德
They're beautiful flowers, Jarrod. Thanks.
我还担心你收不到它们
I was worried you wouldn't get them.
他们坚持不去隔离区送货
They were adamant they didn't deliver to the Zone.
除非我付一大笔运费
Had to pay a huge loading fee.
亲爱的 就你和我 为了我们
Darling, it's just you and me. It's us.
我们再试一次 再去医院一次
How about we give it one more try, go back to the clinic?
如果什么都没发生
If nothing happens...
我不能 我只是...
I can't. I just...
你能别再问我了吗
Can you please not ask me again?
我正为我们建一座诺亚方舟
I'm building an ark for us.
听着 我得回去工作了
Look, I probably should get back to work.
对不起 你刚说了什么
Sorry, what did you say?
没什么
Nothing.
再见 亲爱的
Hang in there, my love.
起来
Get up.
赶快起来
Get the fuck up!
起来 毛鬼 过来
Get up, monkey! Come here!
这个给你 一个身份证
These are for you. An ID card.
随时带着它
Carry that with you day and night.
乔•摩根 C级公民
并且戴上隐形眼镜遮住眼睛的颜色
And the lenses, to cover your eyes.
记住 你比他们快得多 也强壮得多
Remember, you're much faster and stronger than they are.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 毛鬼
Hey, monkey,
你听说过替罪羊的故事吧
you ever heard of a whipping boy?
过去在英国
Back in England,
他们曾认为国王是由上帝任命的
they used to think that kings were appointed by God.
这使得惩罚年轻王子变得很困难
You see, that made it very hard to discipline a young prince.
你不能惩罚他
You couldn't give him the back of your hand
因为他是上帝钟爱的男孩
'cause he was God's special boy.
你也以为自己是上帝钟爱的小男孩
You like to think that you're God's special little boy,
- 不是吗 毛鬼 - 我要杀了你
- don't you, monkey? - I'm going to kill you!
那个
There,
你打断我的故事了
you interrupted my story.
不管怎样 有人想了一个好办法
So anyway, someone had a bright idea.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表