剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
所以你才有超能力
Is that why you can do stuff?
毕竟
I mean...
你会自愈
you can heal.
能看见未知事物
You can see things.
那天你说你什么也没看见
You lied when you said you saw nothing
是在撒谎 对吗
the other day, didn't you?
那你真的看见了
You saw something then.
你今天早上又看见了
And you saw something again this morning.
看见了什么
What did you see?
看见了我的不幸吗
You're seeing shit about me.
是什么
What is it?
我听见了一个声音... 是种警报
I hear a sound... some kind of alarm.
看见了酒吧
I see the bar.
还看见你
I see you.
我看见了血
I see blood.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
他们没准选错人了
Maybe they did get the wrong guy.
抬头 小畜生
Chin up, pet.
就这样
Yes.
多漂亮啊 你觉得呢
Oh, that's lovely. What do you think?
真的吗
Real?
货真价实
Every follicle.
看着我
Now, look at me.
你真菜
Aw, you suck.
闭嘴 很疼的
Shut up. It hurts.
哥们 硬气点
Aw, man, harden up.
可恶的长毛怪 都是他们的错
Freaking Hairies. It's all their fault.
别说了
Hey, stop it.
别这么小气
You're better than that.
你们的朋友还在里面
Your friend's still in there.
想要见他吗
You want to see him?
- 老兄 - 你看起来不错嘛 哥们
- Hey, man! - You look good, bruz.
我们还以为你死了
Man, we thought you were gone.
你们皮肤怎么这么光
What's with the clean skin?
他们让我们做的
They made us do it.
谁
Who?
把我们放出来的家伙
The fellow who busted us out.
他安排了所有的事情
He organized everything.
那是我爸爸
That fellow's my dad.
我想说这是你应得的
I'd say you've earned that.
谢谢
Thanks.
你今天为什么要来隔离区
Why did you come into the Zone today?
我来邀你共进午餐
I came to take you to lunch.
真的吗
Really?
我很高兴你来了 否则我们
I'm glad you did, or we would have had
要面对两个失去生命的孩子
two dead kids on our hands.
我喜欢看你工作的样子
I like watching you work.
我们合作得很好
We make a good team.
是的 确实
Yeah, we do.
我有我的底线...
My line in the sand...
我一直在思考 我的底线对你来说意味着什么
I never stopped to consider what it meant for you.
你确定 你不介意那个决定吗
Are you sure you're okay with that decision?
我的意思是 真的没问题吗
I mean, really okay?
没问题
I'm okay.
你不需要继承人吗
You don't need an heir?
我讨厌竞争对手
I hate a competitor.
我必须赶回电视台
I have to duck back to the network.
- 很抱歉 - 没事的
- I know. I'm sorry. - It's okay.
没法改变了
Can't be helped.
这叫柠檬纽带
It's called a lemon twist.
它使美酒更动人
Makes the drink look pretty.
我们也可以卖♥♥得更贵
It means that we can charge more.
嘿 别走啊
Hey, hey, hey. Stay with me.
快来 我带你去个地方
Come on. We were getting somewhere.
你需要点什么
What do you want?
目前我感觉还不错
I'm good for the moment.
对你叔叔的事情 我深表遗憾
I wanted to say how sorry I am about your uncle.
我是他的一个朋友
I was a friend of his.
前来吊唁
I'd like to offer my condolences.
你确定不需要来杯酒
You sure you don't want a drink?
你知道吗 你看起来很像他
You know, you look a lot like him.
一定是因为胡子 它可把我彻底暴露了
Must be the beard. It's a dead giveaway.
是眼睛
It's the eyes.
虹膜异色
It's an unusual thing,
不同寻常
heterochromia iridus.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你叔叔的眼睛
Your uncle's eyes were caused
并非原本的颜色 对吗
by something else, though, weren't they?
你眼睛颜色异常亦为同样的原因
It's the same reason your eyes are different colors.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
吉米和我一起工作
Jimmy and I worked together.
你向我分享他的知识经验
He shared his knowledge with me,
这对他来说利益颇丰
and it was very lucrative for him.
我愿意向你提供同样的机会
I'd like to offer you the same opportunity.
我在这里已经得到了我想要的一切
I've got everything I need right here.
真的吗
Really?
就这个酒吧
This bar?
你能主宰世间一切
You have worlds at your feet
竟却毫不知情
and you don't even know it.
我没听清你的名字 我叫科恩
I didn't catch your name. I'm Koen.
贾洛德•斯莱德
Jarrod Slade.
改日再喝一杯
Maybe a drink another time.
嘿 没关系
Hey! Oh, it's all right.
我知道后面还有条路 你和我一起来吗
I know a back way. You want to come with me?
加上它们
Load them up.
- 准备好了么 兄弟 - 好了 哥们
- Ready, bruz? - Yeah, bruz.
好了
Right, set...
再使点劲
Struggling.
我还有力气
I ain't struggling.
使劲
Struggling.
好了 今晚你可以睡在这里
All right, you can sleep up there for tonight.
拉塔尼
Latani?
你成功了
You made it.
你安全了
You're safe.
妈妈呢
Mom?
爸爸呢
Dad?
他们杀了基拉
They killed Jyra.
我知道
I know.
你为什么攻击他们
Why did you attack them?
爸爸让你保持冷静
Dad told you to keep your head down.
你以为会发生什么呢
What did you think would happen?
他们人数众多 并且全副武装
You were outnumbered and they were armed.
你在责怪我吗
You blame me?
如果你听话...
If you had just listened...
基拉现在就还活着
Jyra would still be alive today.
所以呢 按爸爸的方式争取活得比他们久吗
So, what? We outlive them Dad's way?
你没注意到吗 那样做一点效果都没有
In case you haven't noticed, that hasn't been working.
你还好吧
You all right?
法兰姬很开心
Hey, Frankie's happy.
你一定做得很好
You must have done well.
还记得他们逮捕你们的事情吗
Remember when they arrested you?
我在电视上看到了
I saw it on the TV.
我对你女儿遭遇的不幸深表遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened to your little girl.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
有 我有两个孩子
Yeah, I got two.
我有一个五岁的儿子
I got a boy that's five
和一个六岁的女儿 索菲
and a little girl, Sophie, six.
我的女儿叫基拉
Mine was Jyra.
真是个好名字
That's a pretty name.
我也还有其他孩子
I have other children, too.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表