剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
我是第八频道主持人 贝琳达•菲洛施
Belinda Frosche, Network 8.
- 婊♥子♥ - 你说什么
- Slut. - What?
走开
Go away.
我觉得这事你应该和妈妈谈
I think this is a conversation you should be having with Mom.
并不指望你会理解
Not expecting you to understand.
但我希望你知道已经结束了
But I want you to know it's over.
正如我所说 你找错对象了
Like I said, you're talking to the wrong person.
我曾以为我们家与众不同
I thought our family was different.
我以为你不一样 比别人好
I thought you were different, better.
至少别人似乎也这样以为
At least that's what everyone else seems to think.
天啊 爸 这是为什么
I mean, Jesus, Dad. Why?
为什么偏偏是她
And her of all people?
把那些人命
Blaming the Hairies for
全算在毛人身上
all those killings
只是因为她喜欢吗
like she just loves it?
我估计如果有人这么对我
I reckon you'd have more to say
你想说的就不只这些了
if some guy did this to me.
如果你不告诉妈妈 我来说
If you don't tell Mom, I will.
这歌♥不错吧 我写的
Good song, huh? I made it.
你不做点什么吗
You gonna do something?
我又不是她的监护人
I'm not her keeper.
老兄
Mate...
想来一杯吗
would you like a drink?
- 他在哪 - 在后面
- Where is he? - Out the back.
你看起来是喜欢威士忌的人
You look like a whiskey man.
给你倒一杯 免费招待
I'll get you one. On the house.
- 要什么样的 - 纯的
- How do you take it? - Neat.
好吧
Yes.
看吧 我喜欢懂得欣赏纯麦威士忌的人
See, I like a man who appreciates his single malt.
这里的客人 都他妈加可乐
The punters here, they mix cola,
各种糟践
all sorts of rubbish.
真是滑稽
It's a travesty.
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我也想问你这个问题
About to ask you the same thing.
又有人死了 你到底打算怎么做
More people dead, and what are you doing about it?
- 什么 - 那个踢足球的孩子
- What? - That soccer kid.
昨晚的老人 还是你不看新闻吗
Old people last night. Or don't you watch the news?
都死了 全都是心脏被扯出来
All dead, all with their hearts ripped out.
你想说什么 这都是毛人干的
What are you on about? Hairies did all that.
杀人的不是他们
They're not what's doing the killing.
你从没抓到它 是吧
Never got it, did you?
这只是传说而已 瓦卢
It's just stories, Waruu,
就像复活节兔子 圣诞老人
like the Easter Bunny, like Santa Claus.
抱歉打碎你的美梦了
I'm sorry to break it to you.
如果你不行动 还会死更多人
More people are gonna die unless you act.
瓦卢 成熟点回家去吧
Waruu, go home and be the big man.
吉米把努拉槌给你了吧
Jimmy give you the nulla nulla?
但愿你还记得怎么用
You better pray you remember how to use it.
伙计 她是和我一起的
Oi, brah, she's with me.
- 什么 - 她和我一起的
- What? - She's with me.
怎么可能
The hell she is.
我说了她是和我一起的
I said she's with me.
过来
Come on.
布莱尔 把他弄出去
Blair, get him out of here.
滚出去
Get out of here.
滚
Out!
它未必就有魔力 对吧
It's not exactly magic, is it?
真是丢人
You're a disgrace.
愚蠢
Stupid.
你们怎么称呼它来着
What do you guys call it?
我们
Us guys?
别想耍我 科恩
Don't give me shit, Koen.
你们族人
Your people.
那摩奥多
The Namorrodor.
它会把猎物的心扯出来吗
And it rips the heart out of its prey?
传说里是这样
That's how the story goes.
你哥哥好像并不觉得那只是个传说
Your brother seems to think it's more than a story.
瓦卢什么都不知道
Well, Waruu doesn't know shit.
不过 天赋异人的事他说对了吧
Right about the Cleverman thing, though, huh?
你是唯一能杀死它的人
You're the only person that can kill it.
- 阿什 - 你会怎么做
- Ash. - How would you do it?
- 拜托 - 假设一下
- Come on. - Hypothetically speaking.
如果是真的
If it was real.
你不会就用这个来打它的头吧
You wouldn't just dong it on the head with this.
嘿 你不能碰
Hey, you're not allowed.
因为我是女人
'Cause I'm a woman.
那你记得的还挺多
You remember that much, then.
好吧 你不能只是重击头部
Okay, you can't just bash it on the head.
有些... 有些东西
There's... there's stuff.
有些文化的东西在其中
There's cultural stuff.
文化的东西
Cultural stuff.
没错
Yeah.
好小子
Oh, boy.
那我们都没事了
We're all fine, then.
晚安
'Night.
- 我的天使 - 嗨
- Angel. - Hey.
我以为这件事已经板上钉钉 没有希望了
I thought you wanted to draw a line in the sand.
阿里时亚提供了一个
Ilythia offer a totally
和以前完全不一样的方法
different process to what we've been through.
是啊 你得变成超模才能怀孕
Yeah, you have to be a supermodel to get pregnant.
营销太可怕了 但是科学 就非常...
The marketing's appalling, but the science, it's... it's very...
说吧 跟我讲讲
Go on, tell me about the science.
本质上就是把卵细胞钉在一个
Well, essentially they spike the ovum
超强动力的线粒体上
with a supercharged mitochondria
这样卵细胞就更有希望与精♥子♥结合
so that it has a better chance of taking.
钉在
Spike?
那是个拉丁术语
Uh, yeah, that's the Latin term.
他们从哪取来线粒体
What do they take the mitochondria from?
我想可能是植物
Uh, a plant, I think.
这技术有专利保护
Well, it's all under patent,
所以他们在细节方面有些含糊其辞
so they were a little vague about the details.
我本来不想去 但...
I wasn't gonna go, but...
他们有百分之九十五的成功率 贾洛德
They've got a 95% success rate, Jarrod.
怎么了
What?
只是 我以为我们已经决定...
Just, I thought we decided...
这太令人伤心了
it's too heartbreaking.
我知道
I know.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
那个...
Look, um...
我的预约在星期三
I've got an appointment for Wednesday.
你会来吗
Um, will you come?
贾洛德
Jarrod?
贾洛德
Jarrod.
我当然会去
Of course I'll be there.
还有多久吃饭 我要去打个电♥话♥
How long till we eat? I need to make a call.
再有五分钟就好
Hmm? Uh, just give me five, yeah?
热传导在背部的脂肪组织里
The heat exchange was greatest
最剧烈 对吧
in the adipose tissue in his back, yes?
- 是的 - 现在听着
- Correct. - Now listen.
我们现在只需将解偶联蛋白
All we need to do is separate the mitochondria
与线粒体分离
from the uncoupling protein.
我们需要某种解偶联抑制剂
We'd need some form of uncoupling inhibitor.
我会从Sestrin-2开始实验
I'd start with Sestrin-2.
做吧 证明它
Do it. Proof it.
让我们更进一步
Let's move forward.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
张嘴
Mouth.
拉塔尼 别这样
Latani, come on.
我会找到他们
I'll find them.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表