剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
I have you up
- 还有其他什么事吗 - 没有 就这些
- Was there anything else - Nah that's it
感谢您的来电
Thank you for your call
您的酬金已进入发放流程
Your reward is being processed now
准备抓捕行动
Prepare retrieval process
别管什么禁令 这次可是有一家人
Screw the embargo We got a family this time
我去对付部长
I'll handle the minister
找贝琳达来报道
Get Belinda reporting
告诉她我希望从人性角度切入
Tell her I want a human angle
嘲讽总是少不了的
Irony always comes included you know that
我确信你们都已经意识到
The problem as I'm sure you're all aware
隔离区就是症结所在
is the Zone
如果你希望摆脱那些
If you want to get rid of
多毛的家伙
the Hairy buggers
就除掉隔离区和
get rid of the Zone and
像瓦卢•韦斯特一样庇护毛人的人吧
people like Waruu West harboring Hairies.
他们在说你
They're talking about you
回到配电箱着火事件
Back on the switchboard lighting up.
这次我得说句公道话
Ah I must've said something right for once
我是贝琳达•菲洛施
Belinda Frosche
嗨 有一支管控队伍正在行动
Hi we have a CA team on
- 真的吗 多少人 - 一家人
- Really How many - A family of them
一家人 那禁令怎么办
A family. What about the embargo
- 我们被要求对此保密 - 好极了
- We're being told to cover it - Great
地址在哪
Now what's the address
在阿尔伯托大街三十四号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 34 Alberto Street
叫上摄影组 我希望我们能最早到达现场
Get a camera team ready I want to be first on the scene
... 逮捕行动接连展开
... have recorded a spike in arrests
在全市范围内逮捕低等种
arrests of subhumans across the city
瓦卢 拜托了
Waruu please
好吧
Okay
歌♥曲"Bad Apple"
趴地上去
Stay on the ground
让他们见鬼去吧 大叔
Yeah give 'em hell, Uncle
欢迎来到隔离区
Welcome to the Zone
喂 你们怎么不去上学
Oi why aren't you boys at school
你为什么不和教♥育♥部♥门商量一下呢
Why don't you take it up with the education department
和你妈妈商量一下怎么样 杰克
How about I take it up with your mom Jake
你昨天就说过了 瓦卢叔叔
Yeah you said that yesterday Uncle Waruu
你们要想离开这里就去上学去
You boys want to get out of here you go to school
别像我一样 要接受教育
Not like me. Get an education
找一份工资还算体面的工作
Get a job that'll pay you half decent money
不管怎样 明天再跟我说吧 能人叔叔
Yeah whatever, Tell me tomorrow hotshot
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello Howdy - Hey
现在供给快不够了
About time running low on supplies
没有三联和破伤风疫苗
No triple antigen or tetanus
单子上其他所有东西我都找到了
Everything else on the list I managed to find
- 你好 - 还有什么其他事吗
- Hey - Anything else
好吧 有事
Uh well yes there is
那是你的车吧
That's yours isn't it
真喜欢你的镁合金车轮
Love the mag wheels
那些不是我的
Yeah they're not mine
是有人在对医生的工作表示感谢
Someone's showing appreciation for the doc's work.
在奢华的私立医院工作就收不到这样的礼物
Don't get gifts like that working in a fancy private hospital
我没法这样开车回家
I can't drive home like that
你们去把医生的车轮换回来
You boys switch the doc's wheels back
- 不行 这可是银合金的 - 现在就去
- No way. No. that's silver alloy - Do it now
我的任务完成了
My work here is done.
多谢
Thanks
就是这里了
This is the place
在那边搭好设备
Set up over there
快点 他们来了
Hurry here they come
行动 快 快
Move Go Go
十分炎热时
On really hot days
姐♥妹♥们♥就在死水潭凉快的泥巴里打滚
the sisters would roll around in the cool mud of the billabong.
还吃些浆果
And ate berries
她们吃得太多了
And ate so many berries
浆果的汁液顺着脸颊流下来
that they had juice running down their cheeks
肚皮也要撑爆了
and their tummies were ready to burst.
来这边
Come here
管控部门来查
Containment Authority
我们有权搜查这间房♥屋
We have permission to search these premises
打开房♥门 我们不会再说第二遍
Open up. We will not ask twice
管控部门来查
Containment Authority
别这样 杜克拉
我们进来了 趴在地上
We're going in. Down on the ground
趴地上 趴地上
On the ground. On the ground
现在就趴地上 趴地上去
On the ground now. Get down on the ground
把刀放下 趴地上去
Drop the knife and get down on the ground
杜克拉 按这个人说的做
Djukara do as the man says
把刀放下
Drop the knife
去搜查其他房♥间
Search the rest of the place
基拉快点
Jyra quick
放开我
Let me go
放开我
Let me go
- 不 - 妈妈 放开我
- No - Mom Let me go
把男女分开
Separate the men from the women
大人小孩也分开
adults from the children
一定要拍到这些人
Make sure you get some shots of the crowd
别别别 杜克拉
No no no Djukara
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me
杜克拉
Djukara
站起来 毛人 拉他起来
Get up, rug. Get him up
不要反抗了 杜克拉
爸爸 来吧 咱俩一起就能打败他们
别说话 把他弄上车
Oi no language. Get him in the van
拉开那个女孩
Separate the girl
不不不 基拉
No no no Jyra
不 不
No No
妈妈
Mom
杜克拉 帮我
Djukara, help me!
把它们弄走
Pull them off.
- 妈妈 - 杜克拉
- Mom. - Djukara!
杜克拉
Djukara.
基拉
Jyra.
- 基拉 - 不
- Jyra! - No!
基拉基拉
Jyra! Jyra!
醒醒
Wake up.
你都拍下来了吧
Tell me you're getting this.
好了 快起来吧
Come on, up you get.
不要啊
Please!
等我一下
Give me a minute.
不 你闭嘴 乖乖听我说
No, just shut up and listen to me.
我现在告诉你 你不能播出任何镜头
Now, you know you are prohibited from broadcasting anything.
这次行动属于高度机密
This operation was highly classified.
毛人族群已经在地球上存活了八万年
80,000 years the Hairy people have been on this planet.
其起源甚至早于我们最古老的文明
They predate our oldest culture.
省省这些虚伪的套话吧
Spare me the sanctimonious bullshit.
你这是打算播出一部凶杀片
You're about to run a snuff movie.
你明白禁令的意思吧
You know what embargo means?
我理解它让你多么头疼
I understand the headache it's gonna cause you,
但事情已经发生 还是极佳的节目卖♥♥点
but the story happened and it makes great TV.
而我恰好管着一个电视台
And I run a TV network.
没广播执照做节目有点难度吧
A bit hard to run a network without a broadcasting license.
贵党成功当选的原因在于
Your party got elected on the promise
你们对政♥府♥公开透明化的承诺
of open and transparent government.
你想吊销我们的执照吗 那你就试试呗
And you want to knock our license out? Go for it.
让这个突袭行动登上所有报纸的头条
I want the raid story leading every bulletin.
嗨
Hello.
别闹 我得集中注意力
Hey. I'm trying to concentrate here.
你的医生进展得好像不错
Your doctor seems to be working out.
隔离区的人开始接纳她了
Community is starting to accept her.
我觉得她坚持不下去
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表