剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
Sir, it's pretty hairy in there at the moment.
不用担心
I'll be fine.
管控部门警员遇害
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
那些孩子们不能待在这里了
Those kids can't stay here.
做好你医生份内的事就行了
Just concentrate on the doctor stuff.
别拿这种口气和我说话
Don't you patronize me.
我为了你 使整个诊所都面临着巨大风险
I just put my clinic on the line for you.
情况尚在掌控之中
It's under control.
- 他们杀人了 - 他们没有
- They murdered a man. - They didn't.
官方可不是这么说的
Well, that's not what the authorities are saying,
再说 他们马上就要来抓人了
and they're going to come after them.
如果他们强制关闭这个诊所
And who's going to look after
谁来照看隔离区内的人们呢
all these people in the Zone if they shut it down?
这全是管控部门的阴谋
It's a setup by the CA.
就算如此 这也意味着
Even if it is, it still means
这个诊所有可能受到拖累
that the clinic could get dragged into it.
他们必须离开
They have to go.
医生 你快来看看
Doc! You need to see this!
好的 按住他
Okay, um, hold him.
按住他
Hold him, hold him.
我们要把他的血冲出来
We need to flush his blood out.
酒精 在柜子里
Alcohol. It's in the cupboard.
好的
Okay.
该死的给人剃毛的混♥蛋♥
Freaking shaver bastard.
回家吧 哥们
Just go home, mate.
伙计 怎...
Dude, what the...
嘿 住手
Hey! That's enough!
你算老几
The frig are you?
我说了让你住手
I said that's enough.
走吧 别待在这了
Go on. Get out of here.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们得送他去诊所
We need to get him to the clinic.
哥们 你没事的 保持呼吸
You're all right. Just keep breathing, mate.
各位 按住他 按住他
Oh, guys, just hold him. Just hold him.
贾洛德 天啊 在外面等一下 我们...
Jarrod? Jeez. Just wait outside. We...
伊芙 带他出去治疗 好吗
Eve, help him out, will you?
我能做些什么吗
Anything I can do?
没有 现在发生了严重的输血反应
No, it's a transfusion stuff-up.
供血者与输血者血型不匹配 形成血凝块堵塞血管
他的全身脏器都在衰竭
His whole system's melting down.
我们... 不知道他的血型
We just... we don't know his blood type!
他是哪个氏族的
What clan's he from?
应该是比拉曼杜
Think he's Billamanju.
还有谁是比拉曼杜氏族的
Who else in the Zone is Billamanju?
玛丽艳
Maliyan.
- 我去找他 - 艾琳塔
- I'll get him. - Alinta!
我们走了
We'll leave.
等等
Just wait.
等一下 症状快消退了
Wait. It should pass.
退后 退后 蹲下
Step away! Step away! On the ground!
- 好 - 蹲下
- Okay. - On the ground!
- 那个低等种在哪里 - 在那边
- Where's the subbie? - Through there.
蹲着别动
Stay down.
嫌犯仍然在逃
Suspect is still at large.
我们死定了
We are dead.
毛发要留着吗
So, is the hair staying?
- 太浓密了 - 那就对了
- There's so much of it. - Yes, that's the idea.
别人花钱就是为了这个
That's what they're paying for.
我老公喜欢我把毛刮净 一寸不留
God, my man likes me waxed within an inch.
因为他也就一寸长
That's because he's only got an inch.
她有名字了吗
So has she got a name yet?
客户想叫她什么都行
Clients can call her what they like.
我叫阿♥拉♥露恩
My name is Araluen.
我们在这里不用自己的真名
We don't use our real names around here.
好的 介绍到此为止
Good. Introduction's over.
我们现在是朋友了是吧 小畜生
We're all friends now, aren't we, pet?
赶紧 那件 谢谢
Scoot. That one. Thank you.
脉搏平稳 血压正常
Pulse is steady. BP normal.
目前还算顺利
So far, so good.
你真是个大救星
You're a lifesaver.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不是为了你
I didn't do it for you.
还是要谢谢你
And thank you.
我去看看外面那个孩子
I'm just going to check that kid outside.
- 你能照应下吗 - 能
- You okay? - Yep.
抱歉
Ooh, sorry.
快好了
Nearly done.
幸运的话 会留下疤痕
With any luck, you'll have a scar.
女生们会喜欢
Girls love that.
给我听好
You hear me.
不准和任何人提起发生了什么
Not a word to anyone about what happened.
知道吗
Yeah?
他醒了
He's awake.
我们得明确表态
We need to send a clear message
不会容忍♥这样的行为
that kind of behavior won't be tolerated.
好的
Will do.
你那边情况如何
How you going in there?
有起色了 我先挂了
Illuminating. I've got to go.
你那个查氏族的提议挺高明的
Impressive call you made about his clan.
你怎么知道的
Where'd you get that?
我只是对诸多不同的事物感兴趣
I'm just interested in a lot of different things...
新的 旧的 古老的 还有神灵事物
new, old, ancient, spiritual things.
和你毫不相干的事物
Things that aren't any of your business.
碰上我这个好管闲事的混♥蛋♥ 算那小子走运
It's lucky for that kid I'm a nosy bastard, isn't it?
你认识我叔叔
You knew my uncle.
没错 在艺术展上结识的
I did, through the arts scene.
我喜欢收藏
I'm a collector.
吉米眼光独到
Jimmy had a good eye.
胡说
Rubbish.
吉米对伦勃朗的画作
Jimmy wouldn't know a dot painting
一无所知
from a Rembrandt.
伦勃朗 17世纪荷兰画家
你为什么会出现在他的葬礼上
Why were you at his funeral?
- 我是他的朋友 - 他从来没提起过你
- I was a friend. - Never mentioned you.
- 没准是你没好好听呢 - 去死吧
- Maybe you weren't listening. - Go to hell.
除了我爸 吉米叔叔算是我最亲近的人了
Uncle Jimmy was the closest thing I had to a father.
你们以为他是无知的老酒鬼
You people thought he was a drunken old fool,
但我照顾他 他向我敞开心扉
but I took care of him and he opened up to me,
和我分享
shared things with me.
我们一同学习
We learned together.
他那么做不合适
Wasn't his place to do that.
吉米觉得合适
Jimmy thought it was.
这可由不得你来玩弄
This is not yours to play with.
这不是游戏 你不算傻
It's not a game. You're a smart man.
聪明点
Be smart.
你认为把远古的学说
You think what it might mean
和未来的知识结合
to combine ancient teachings
将意味着什么
with knowledge of the future.
然后呢 有什么用
And then? Do what with it?
你和吉米到底在一起干什么
What the hell did you and Jimmy do together?
我做梦也想不到的事情竟然可能成真
Things I would never have dreamed were possible.
我知道你觉得吉米很特别
I know you think Jimmy was special,
但我对他告诉你的一切不会全信
but I wouldn't trust everything he gave you.
他选错了天赋异人 不是吗
He chose the wrong Cleverman, didn't he?
你叔叔为什么把那根棒子给你
Why'd your uncle give you that club?
一切都是有关联的 是不是
It's all connected, isn't it?
这本来是要给我哥哥瓦卢的
It was meant to be my brother Waruu.
事出皆有因
There's been some cosmic stuff-up in the universe.
他从两岁起
I mean, he's been training
就接受训练以成为天赋异人
to become the Cleverman ever since he was two.
天赋异人
Cleverman?
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表