剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
在你提出要求之前 我得说我帮不了你
Just before you ask, I can't help you.
求你了
Please.
我需要和我的家人在一起
I need to be with my family.
别再求我了
Just don't ask me again.
发生什么了
What's going on in there?
目击到毛人了吗 请拨♥打♥抓捕热♥线♥
... 给政♥府♥的
... renewed pressure
管控政策再添压力
on the government's containment policies.
今天早些时候 三名低等种
Three subhumans broke out
从保护性监禁处所逃离
of protective custody early today,
以其标志性的袭击方式杀害了
murdering a containment center guard
一名安置中心的守卫...
in what appears to be emerging as their trademark attack...
受害人的心脏被从身体剥离
the victim left with his heart torn from his body.
截至目前 已有三起确认死亡案件
It brings to date three confirmed deaths.
管控部门警员遇害
凶手的攻击对象似乎不存在规律
There appears to be no pattern in the attacks,
受害人的年龄和社会背景就各不相同
the victims differing in age and circumstances.
这个混♥蛋♥
You old bastard.
你到底想要什么
What were you wrapped up in, eh?
我给你带饭来了
I got your feed here.
抱歉 来晚了
Sorry it's late.
你想现在就吃吗
You want to eat it now?
要喝水吗
Want a glass of water?
- 你怎么了 - 我没事
- How are you doing? - I'm okay.
- 你呢 - 很好
- What about you? - Yeah, good.
咱俩都在撒谎 对不对
Pair of liars, aren't we?
我希望你能改变想法
I wish you'd get a second opinion.
不 这是命中注定
Nah, it's meant to be.
与劫难抗争无益
Can't muck with karma.
我爱你
I love you.
你总是照顾我
You're always looking after me.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
我很快就回来
I'll see you soon.
吃饭吧
Have a feed.
不来抱下妈妈吗
Don't you have a hug for your mum?
我一整天都在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you all day.
是不是有什么事情该让我知道
Is there anything I need to know?
宝贝
Babe.
嗨
Hey.
别这样
Come on.
能让我进去么
Will you please let me in?
我只是想聊聊
I just want to talk.
你的同伙还有谁 说啊
What am I up against, huh?
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表