剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
滚开 放开我
Get off! Get off me!
敢对警官动手 你个长毛混♥蛋♥
Don't touch a CA officer, you rug bastard.
马克斯 我需要你尽量睁开眼睛
Okay, Max, I'm gonna need you to keep your eyes open.
好吗 试试看好吗 会比较痛
Okay? Can you try? It's gonna hurt.
好的 让我用牛奶擦一下
Okay, let me just get the milk in there.
好吗 我知道这很痛
Okay? Oh, I know it hurts.
我知道这很痛 尽力睁开眼 怎么回事
I know it hurts. Just try and keep them open. What happened?
我们只是在瞎闹 警卫就抽出了枪
We were just fooling around and the guards pulled out their guns.
接着他们按倒了马克斯叔叔 把他打倒在地
Then they went Uncle Max. Kicked him on the ground and stuff.
你还好吗 叔叔
You all right, Uncle?
我得走了 兄弟
I've got to go, brother.
快 我们不能待在这 我先带你去别的地方
Come on, we can't stick around here. Let me drop you somewhere.
这是要甩开我吗
Getting rid of me?
我要去的地方很危险
It's not safe for you where I got to go.
甩开累赘好跑路吗
Dump and run time?
我有事要办 布莱尔
I've got shit to deal with, Blair.
而你不能去
And it doesn't involve you.
- 太晚了 - 布莱尔
- It's a bit late for that. - Blair.
布莱尔
Blair.
你早就知道阿什会遭遇什么了
You knew what was gonna happen to Ash,
不是吗
didn't you?
所以你弄了把枪
That's why you had the gun.
你知情 但你没告诉我
You knew and you didn't tell me.
他知情吗
Did he know?
看到没 科拉都知道你是个王八蛋
See? Kora knows you're an ass.
- 是不是 科拉 - 王八蛋
- Don't you, Kora? - Ass.
我还记得第一次见到他的时候
I remember when I first met him.
我十三岁
I was 13
在桥下露宿
sleeping rough under a bridge.
不过总比在住着个色老头的家里睡好
But it was better than sleeping at home with a randy old man.
天气很冷
It was cold.
非常他妈的冷
Freeze a witch's tit off cold.
而这小子过来 求个住的地方
And this guy comes up asking for somewhere to sleep.
但他什么都没有
But he didn't have anything.
我那时刚从隔离区离开
I just split the Zone.
他那时就是这套
He was full of the same old Koen shit.
谈天说地 逗人开心
Telling stories, making us laugh.
你有求于人的时候
You're a funny bastard
就是个逗趣的混♥蛋♥ 是不是 科恩
when you want something, aren't you, Koen?
然后他想要我的睡袋
Then he wanted my sleeping bag.
后来他想要我的女友
Later he wanted my girlfriend.
- 我知道 - 不是这样
- I knew. - No.
不不不
No.
拜托 兄弟 你想错了
Come on, brother, you got that wrong.
她可不是这么说的
That's not what she's saying.
科拉 你是不是也同意
Kora, do you concur?
科拉也同意 所以现在三对一
Kora concurs. So that's three against one
我们都认为你撒谎
says you lie.
我们得走了
We need to go.
除非你说你上了阿什 否则我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere until you say you screwed Ash.
- 今天不营业 - 说啊
- We're not open! - Say it.
- 算是吧 - 这样不行
- Okay, whatever. - Not good enough.
说 "我上了阿什"
Say "I screwed Ash."
我上了阿什
I screwed Ash.
有几次 数不清了
How many times? Lose count?
我跟她之间不算什么
It didn't mean anything.
所以你上了我女朋友 而且还不算什么
So you screwed my girlfriend and it didn't mean anything?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
王八蛋
Ass.
天赋异人
Cleverman.
布莱尔
Blair.
你没听见我说的吗 我在上班
Didn't you hear me? I'm at work.
好吧 请他务必回我电♥话♥
Okay, he has to call me back.
不 不 听我说
No, no, listen to me.
他必须回电 因为我话费快没了 没法打给他
He has to because I can't 'cause my phone's almost out of credit.
天啊
Jesus, Jordan!
好吧 两只手都剪好了 给你弄完了
Okay, that's both hands. You're good to go.
毛人 滚出去 毛人 滚出去...
Hairies out, Hairies out...
- 他们是野人 - 你们这些肮脏的畜生
- They're a bunch of savages. - You dirty animal!
请出示证件
IDs, please.
你们这些肮脏的人
You filthy rug!
你们中是谁对着手无寸铁的人用了辣椒喷雾
Hey, which one of you used capsicum spray on an unarmed man?
- 女士 请您冷静 - 是你干的
- Ma'am, you need to calm down. - Was it you?
不 我不会冷静的
No, I'm not gonna calm down.
告诉我你的姓名 军阶
I want your name and I want your rank
- 现在就说 - 女士 请您退后
- and I want them right now. - Ma'am you need to back off.
- 我不会退后 - 抱歉 先生
- I'm not gonna back off. - Excuse me, sir.
那边出了点小问题
We have a slight situation on our hands.
退后
Back off.
我不会退后
I'm not gonna back off.
谁也不准动她一根头发
No one is to touch a hair on her head.
- 明白吗 - 是
- Do you understand me? - Uh, yeah.
对着无辜孩童开火
Firing on innocent children.
殴打老人
Macing old men.
你们真是丢人
You people are a disgrace.
隔离区里的人跟你们没有任何区别
The Zoners, they're no different from you.
他们只是在尽一切努力养活家人
They're just trying to raise their families as best as they can.
你们现在断绝食品运输
And now you stop food trucks from getting in.
里面还有孩子
There's children in there.
说好的"和平共存"呢
Whatever happened to live and let live?
干点正事
Get a real job.
- 说好的... - 别再帮助低等种了
- Whatever happened... - Stop helping subbies.
你们才是低等的
You're the ones that are subhuman!
- 喂 喂 猴子 - 你们才是低等的
- Hey, hey, monkey! - You're the ones that are subhuman.
你们才是低等的
You're the ones that are subhuman.
滚回隔离区里去 你这个毛人爱好者
Get back inside, you Hairy lover.
欢迎来到隔离区
Welcome to the Zone.
推门进来
Just push it.
好吧 有麻烦了
Well, here's trouble.
嗨 我是布莱尔
Hey, I'm Blair.
这是阿什
This is Ash.
我们现在姑且当她的名字是科拉
We're operating under the idea that her name is Kora.
但我们并不真知道她名字
But we've got no idea.
婶婶 我是从别的地方来的
你能听懂她讲话吗
You understand her?
你们从哪见到她的
Where'd you say you know her from?
- 算是捡来的吧 - 在哪里捡的
- We sort of picked her up. - Picked her up where?
我被关起来了 我呼叫了天赋异人来救我
但他不肯送我回家
王八蛋
Ass.
认了吧
Suck it up.
不
No.
不妙
That's not good.
她不属于这里
She's not from here.
这是某种古老的灵体
This is old spiritual stuff here.
她好像是某种古代的神灵
She's like some kind of ancestral spirit.
你没有搞上她吧 孩子
You didn't screw her, did you, boy?
只要能动的他都搞
He screws anything that moves.
我手♥机♥在哪里 你这个毛人婊♥子♥
Where's my phone, you Hairy bitch?
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up!
如果我发现你对我撒谎...
If I find out that you are lying to me...
在这事上对我撒谎...
you're lying to me about this...
怎么回事
What's the problem?
她拿了我手♥机♥
She's got my phone.
我给她剪指甲的时候还在的
I had it on me when I was doing her nails.
肯定是被她藏起来了
She must have hidden it someplace.
我只问你一次
I'll ask you once.
你拿了她手♥机♥吗
Do you have her phone?
- 你说谎 - 闭嘴 罗伊娜
- You're lying. - Shut up, Rowena.
如果我发现你在手♥机♥这事上对我撒谎...
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表