剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
You better go and get it.
所以 怎么 我就用木棒打死它
So, what, I just club it to death?
我猜是的
I guess.
这就是你给我的全部建议
Is that all the advice you're gonna give me?
它行动敏捷 而且取人心脏
It's quick and it goes for the heart.
滚开 滚开 滚
Go, go, go! Go!
这样没有用
It's not working.
它不会出现的 瓦卢 哪里出问题了
It's not coming, Waruu. Something's wrong.
你念的咒语可能有问题
It's probably your chanting.
你到底想不想干
You want to do this or not?
因为看上去你不想 你看上去想逃跑
'Cause you don't look like you do. Looks like you want to run.
去你的
Stuff you.
那继续 你拿着
Go on, then. Take it.
快啊 拿着
Go on, take it.
吉米叔叔做错了选择 这是你更改它的机会
Uncle Jimmy stuffed up. This is your chance to unstuff it.
拿着努拉槌 瓦卢
Take the nulla nulla, Waruu.
快呀 成为天赋异人
Go on, be the Cleverman.
拿着
Take it.
不是这样成为天赋异人的
That's not how this works.
什么
What?
是不是我该先死了 对吗
Am I supposed to die first? That it?
这就是你一直期待的 是不是 你这狗东西
That's what you're waiting for, isn't it, you dog?
我知道我要死
I know I die.
我早就看到了
I've seen it.
你看到的和最终的结果...
What you see and what eventually...
那你怎样接替我呢 老兄
So how does it work, then, brother, huh?
告诉我 把我殴打致死
Tell me, do I get mauled to death,
然后你来接管一切
and then you take over?
实现你的梦想
Be the man you've always wanted to be?
拿着
Take it.
对 跑啊
Yeah, run.
你就擅长这一点 小子
That's what you're good at, boy.
你就是个叛徒 科恩
You're a sellout, Koen.
可能的话连自己的妈妈都出♥卖♥♥♥
Sell your own mother if you could.
我们还是孩子时就是这样
Even when we were kids,
永远和我妈妈有关 是吗
it's always been about my mother, eh?
科恩个椰子
Koen's a coconut.
棕皮白心 侮辱语 指科恩和他们不是同类
科恩 有个白人骚妈
Koen's got a white slut mother.
我从来都没见过她
Well, I never had a chance to meet her,
我不懂你怎么知道的这么多
so I don't know how you're such an expert.
你妈是个婊♥子♥
Your mother was a whore.
你就是活生生的证据
You're the living proof.
贱种
Bastard.
还想继续吗 兄弟
Oh, do you want to keep going, then, brah?
还没结束呢 老兄
It's not over yet, brother.
快睡吧
Go to sleep.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little one.
要不要我来把痛苦赶跑啊
How about I make the pain go away?
我知道一种特殊的办法
I know a special way.
你想知道吗
You interested?
我要告诉你一个秘密
I'm gonna let you in on a secret.
我能飞
I can fly.
飞起来
When we fly,
痛苦就消失了
the pain just goes away.
你想试试吗
You want to try?
杜克拉
Djukara.
好了 孩子
Okay, bud.
杜克拉没有油了
Djukara's out of fuel now.
蒙戈
Mungo.
一切遂了你的愿 对吗
It all go down how you wanted?
你怎么了
What's happened to you?
我可以解释
I can explain.
不需要
No need.
我看过录像了
I saw the tape.
你亲手杀了守卫
You killed that guard with your bare hands.
不 不 不是那样的
No, no. It wasn't like that.
我看过事实了
I saw how it was.
耐瑞达 我发誓我根本没得选
Nerida, I swear I had no choice.
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
相信你 我怎么相信你
Believe you? How can I?
那好啊 来
Well, come on, then.
告诉我你的理由
Give me your reason.
告诉我真♥相♥
Level with me.
告诉我发生什么了
Tell me what's going on.
告诉我你和斯莱德做的这场交易
Tell me about this deal you've got with Slade.
告诉我
Tell me.
你不能告诉我一定是罪大恶极
Must be pretty freaking bad if you can't tell me.
比亲手杀人还罪不可赦吗
Is it worse than killing a man with your bare hands?
当时不是他死就是我亡
It was him or me.
我还以为自己了解你
I thought I knew you.
原来我连你是谁都不知道
I've no freaking idea who you are.
- 听好 耐瑞达 - 别碰我
- Look, Nerida. - No, don't you touch me.
嘿
Hey.
我妹妹的死都是你一手造成的
It's your fault my sister's dead.
你把一切都毁了
You have destroyed everything.
杀了我
Shoot.
开枪啊
Go on.
开枪
Do it.
开枪
Do it!
刚刚外面发生什么事了
What happened out there?
没什么事
Nothing.
什么也没有发生
Never was going to.
我不是命定之人
I'm not the one.
我就是个废物
I'm just a stuff-up.
别说了
Don't say that.
我连阿什都救不了
I couldn't save Ash.
我救不了她
I couldn't save Ash.
救不了那个小孩
And a kid.
那个毛人小女孩因我而死
Little Hairy girl is dead because of me.
为了一点钱 我出♥卖♥♥♥了她们一家
I sold her family out to the CA for some extra cash.
虽然是管控警员开了枪
CA might have pulled the trigger,
但都是因为我 她才会死
but it's my fault that she died.
我哪有什么天赋
Doesn't sound so clever to me.
她只是个孩子
She was just a kid.
她跟我说的最后一句话是...
And the last thing that she said to me...
谢谢我
she thanked me.
好了
Okay.
来这里 亲爱的
Come here, love. Come on.
部长
Minister.
管管你的手下麦金太尔
Your man McIntyre needs to be pulled into line.
他拒绝派人去隔离区
He's refusing to send down squads into the Zone.
指令一下必然遵从
The brief has always been one of containment.
情况有变 行动自然相应改变
Situations change, therefore responses must change.
你带武器进去 就会变成屠♥杀♥
You go in there armed and it'll be carnage.
就是这么回事
That's the idea.
那样会毁掉一切资产
Assets will be destroyed.
这不是人心所向
The general public won't like that.
现在隔离区的人有如瓮中鳖 囊中物
Right now we have the Zone population like fish in a barrel.
你们想做什么
What are you guys up to in there?
安心吧 我们的利益并无冲突
Don't worry. Our interests are not mutually exclusive.
我要隔离区被彻底清除
I want the Zone cleared.
如果你们不干 我就另找他人
If your company won't do it, I'll find one that can.
失去我们电视台的媒体力量也在所不惜
And risk losing the support of my network?
我们有必要明争暗斗吗
Do we have to keep playing this game?
民众不想担忧人身安全
The public want to feel safe in their homes
我就顺应民心
and on the streets and I'm gonna make that happen.
隔离区将不复存在
The Zone will be cleansed.
那里空出来以后...
And after it's empty...
看这
this.
我留着的顶楼公♥寓♥
Top-floor penthouse I've set aside.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表