剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
当王子做错事时 王子不会受罚
Instead of punishing the prince when he misbehaved,
相反 人们会惩罚他最好的朋友
they'd punish his best friend,
这样王子就会很难受
and the prince would feel bad,
因为他的朋友是因他的行为而受罚
'cause his friend was being punished for something he had done.
我们手上有比你最好朋友还要重要的人
But we've got someone better than your best friend.
把他带进来
Bring him in!
从现在起 如果你表现不好...
So from now on, when you're a bad little boy who won't behave...
放了我父亲 求你了 打我吧
Leave my father alone, please! Beat me!
我们已经打过你了 但是
We already beat you, but
我们要教的你一点都没学会
you didn't learn what we were trying to teach!
- 我懂了 - 我没觉得
- I get it! - I don't think you do.
求你停下来 停下来
Please stop it! Stop it!
我们给过你机会了
You had your chance.
求求你 别伤害我父亲
Please! Don't hurt my father.
现在学会守规矩了吗
Huh? Rules will be followed, won't they?
- 是 我会守规矩的 - 那就好
- Yes, they will. - Thank you!
把他弄起来
Get him up.
我们还没完
We're not finished yet.
兄弟 我是一个毛人
Brother, I'm a Hairy,
而你现在告诉我
and you're telling me
我们要去一个关满毛人的监狱
we go into a prison full of Hairies
他们在里面受尽折磨 而我们只去拍摄这一切
who are being tortured, and we just film.
这他妈的有什么意义
What's the fucking point of that?
这可以让大众看清
To show Joe Public what
马修斯千方百计掩饰的行径
Matthews is so desperate for them not to see.
这样做只是在敲诈马修斯
This is all about sticking it up Matthews.
人们需要知道真♥相♥
People need to know.
他们压根一点都不关心
People don't give a shit.
我们不一样 所以他们不在乎
We're not like them, so they don't care.
你错了 他们受到政♥府♥的蒙蔽
You're wrong. They don't know any better
所以了解的不多
because they're because manipulated by the Government.
你可以这么说因为你不是一个毛人
You can say that 'cause you're not a Hairy.
而我得背负这一点生活每一天
I have to live it every day.
别说我不明白 我是个土著
Don't tell me I don't get it, I'm a blackfella.
你也听到马修斯在那里跟我说了什么
You heard what Matthews said to me in there,
他说我是国家的蛀虫
I'm a pariah in my own country.
我们带着摄像机进去 不然我们就别去
We go in with cameras or we don't go in at all.
起
Up!
放过他吧 你们这些畜生
Leave him alone, you dogs!
乖点
Come on!
挺住 兄弟
Stay strong, bro.
满意吗 特雷弗
Happy, Trevor?
免费理发
Free haircut.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr!
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr!
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
闭嘴
Oi, shut up!
你在打飞机吗
Are you having a wank?
小点声 伙计 我女朋友...
Keep it down, mate. My girlfriend...
如果你生病了需要休息
Hey, you know if you need a sick day,
说一声就好了
all you've got to do is ask.
一直有个女的在叫我
This girl keeps calling me!
发生什么了 伙计 你有点吓到我了
Bro, what's going on? You're starting to weird me out.
- 你听不到吗 - 听到什么啊
- Don't you hear that? - Hear what, bruz?
那个声音
The voice!
哪个声音
The voice?
我必须找到她
I've got to find her.
找到谁
Hey! Find who?
- 走 - 去哪里
- Come on! - Where are we going?
- 我不知道 - 好 我来开车
- I don't know! - OK. I'm driving.
去左边
Go left.
- 妈的减速带 - 左左左
- Bloody speed bumps. - Left, left! Left!
- 确定吗 兄弟 - 确定 左边
- Are you sure, bruz? - Yes, left!
- 停 - 什么 停下来吗
- Stop. - What, stop?
停
Stop!
- 右边 - 确定吗
- Right. - Sure?
- 右边 - 好 现在就往右开
- Right! - OK, I'm going right!
右转 右转
Right again, right again.
- 那是停车场啊 - 下去
- It's a car park, man. - Go down!
- 快快快 - 正在下去了 兄弟
- Go, go, go, go! - Going down, man.
相信我 布莱尔 她就在这里
Trust me, Blair, she is here.
停 停
Stop, stop.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
- 这里吗 - 这边
- Here? - This way.
兄弟 你还好吗
Oi, bro, you alright?
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
- 她就在这楼里 - 她有提到在哪层吗
- She's in this building. - Did she happen to say which floor?
- 顶楼 - 九楼 我的幸运数字啊
- Top floor. - No.9, my lucky number!
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr!
到了
Here.
这里什么也没有
Come on. There's nothing here!
就是这里 一定是这里
It IS here! It has to be.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
这边
This way.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr!
谁让你们进来的
Who let you in here?
你好 我们是清洁公♥司♥的
Uh, hi. We're just here from cleaning services.
我们来这边看看
We're, um, here to look around,
顺便给你们报个价
give you an obligation-free quote.
- 请你们离开 - 什么
- You need to leave now. - Excuse me?
请你们离开
You need to leave now.
现在三点了 我们有...
It's three o'clock. We had a...
我的天 科恩 你在...
Jesus! Koen, what are you...?!
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在里面吗
She in there?
布莱尔 去开门
Blair, get the door.
好
Ok.
不要这样
Please.
门是锁着的
It's locked.
天赋异人
Ngaluunggirr.
别 请你别这样
No, please don't.
你在...
What are you...?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
- 你们在对她做什么 - 请别这样
- Oi! What are you doing to her? - OK. Please.
你来了
帮帮我
带我离开
伙计 我们得离开这里
走
Let's go.
跟我来
You're coming with me.
- 坐好了吗 - 我找到她了 找到她了
- You in? - I got her, I got her.
快开
Go!
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表