剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
你是在毛遂自荐吗 先生
Are you volunteering, sir?
第八频道 新闻
你好 我在去往你那里的路上
Hey, stranger. So I'm heading your way.
- 你在哪里 - 我准备出发了
- Where are you? - Yeah, I'm heading off now.
二十分钟后在检查点见
Meet me inside the checkpoint in 20 minutes.
你要带我去见你老婆吗
You gonna take me to meet your wife?
别胡闹
Don't play games.
得了吧 瓦卢 我们都是成年人了
Ugh, come on, Waruu. We're freaking adults.
你知道我们曾经
Well, you know we were.
听着 没必要把这段经历弄得多么痛苦难堪
Look, this doesn't need to be a miserable experience.
检查点 二十分钟后见
Checkpoint, 20 minutes.
告诉部长我得取消见面了
Tell the minister I had to cancel.
请 先生
After you, sir.
我已经进来了 你呢
I'm inside the gate. Where are you?
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure this is the right place?
他们不在了
They're gone.
全都不在了
They're all gone.
他们死了
They're dead.
全都死了
They're all dead.
不一定啊
You don't know that.
我再也见不到我爸爸了
I'm never gonna see my father again!
我们应该告诉我爸爸
We should tell my dad.
他知道该怎么办
He'll know what to do.
你们本该把我留在这里的
Should have just left me here.
至少我还和爸爸在一起
At least I'd have been with my father.
毛人 滚出去 毛人 滚出去
Hairies out! Hairies out!
随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
你好
Hey.
我在... 我在找人
I'm, uh... I'm looking for
带我去见毛人族群
someone to take me to meet the Hairy people.
伙计 我在新闻里见过她
Hey, man, she's on the news.
你愿意做我的向导吗
You wanna be my tour guide?
十块钱
Got 10 bucks?
她想去见毛人
She wants to see the Hairies,
但我们觉得该先和瓦卢说一声
but we thought we should check with Waruu first.
你好 我是贝琳达•菲洛施
Hi. I'm Belinda Frosche.
- 我知道 - 第八频道
- I know exactly who you are. - Network 8.
我看过那些报导
I've seen the reports.
我老公瓦卢不在这里
My husband Waruu's not here,
有什么我能帮忙的吗
but how can I help?
我想了解故事的另一面
Uh, I'm interested in getting the other side of the story.
你知道
You know, seeing things
从毛人的角度看待整件事情
from the perspective of the Hairy peoples,
而我...
and I was...
希望有人能带我去
just hoping that someone could take me
他们住的地方并帮我引见
to where they live and introduce me.
我可以带你去毛人区
I can take you down to the Hairy precinct.
他们肯定愿意和你谈谈
Sure they'll be happy to speak to you.
我拿一下包
I'll just get my bag.
你一直挺忙啊
Well, you've been busy.
非法入侵
Break and enter.
谋杀共犯
Conspiracy to commit murder.
恐怖袭击共犯
Conspiracy to perform a terrorist attack.
恐怖组织成员
Member of a terrorist organization.
兄弟会是项和平运动
The Brotherhood is a peaceful movement.
这个和平的符号♥是用人血画的
This peaceful symbol was drawn in a man's blood.
听着 我知道你在隔离区内
Listen, we know you're holding
藏匿了这些低等种逃犯
these subhuman fugitives in the Zone.
把他们交还我们
Hand them back to us
我们就不追究你的责任了
and we'll forget you had anything to do with it.
我不会把他们交给你们
I'm not giving you these boys.
你还想见到你的家人吗
Do you wanna see your family again?
那些孩子没有杀那个守卫
Those boys didn't kill that guard,
但我知道是谁杀的
but I know who did.
你有我在安置中心的照片
You've got photos of me in the containment center.
再仔细看看
Have another look.
我胸前有一台摄影机
I'm wearing a camera on my chest,
我有那守卫遭遇谋杀时的录像
and I have footage of that guard being murdered.
政♥府♥把这一切归罪于毛人 煽动仇恨
The government's got plenty of mileage
从中获取了诸多好处
out of blaming the Hairy boys and stirring up hate,
但我看见了凶手 并不是毛人
but I saw who did it, and it wasn't a Hairy.
而这个标记也不是毛人画的
And the Hairy boys didn't paint this symbol either.
那个守卫被杀后墙上并没有标记
There wasn't a mark on the wall after that guard was killed.
是你的人或是你们的上司干的
You blokes or someone you work for did that.
你就继续把责任推卸给他们
So go ahead and charge these boys.
看看你还能查到什么
See how far you get.
我们的进展比设想更快
We're further along than we thought we were.
我们需要加速准备
We need to accelerate things.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
现在就去拿那件东西
Pick up the item... now.
我们下一步需要它
We need it for the next stage.
就是这样 擦板
That's it, off the backboard.
跳投 就是这样
Shoot a jump shot. That's it.
等等
Wait.
- 他在这里 - 谁
- He's here. - Yeah?
就是那个大家伙 玛丽艳
It's the big guy, Maliyan.
我们需要先和他谈
We need to talk to him first.
你觉得这样可以吗
Do you think this would be all right?
- 我觉得行 - 好的
- I'd say so. - Okay.
从这里开始你单独去比较好
It's best you go on your own from here.
我在场的话 他们也许不愿意开口
They might not talk if I'm there.
好吧
All right.
好的
All right.
就是那个姑娘
Hey, it's this girl.
什么
What?
大家好 我叫贝琳达•菲洛施
Uh, hi. My name's Belinda Frosche.
- 我来自第八频道 - 我认识你
- I'm from Network 8. - I know you.
别这样 我只是个记者
That's... okay. I'm just a reporter.
想问你们几个问题
I just wanna ask some questions
听听你们的看法
and get the other side of the story.
是吗 贱♥人♥
Oh, really, bitch?
我可以...
I can...
我可以帮你们向外界传达你们的意愿
I can help get your message out there, you know?
如果你们不愿意
And we don't have to... we don't have to film
我们也可以不拍摄
if that's not what you want.
我可以帮助改变人们的看法
I can help change people's minds.
想想看
Please, just...
想想看你到底在做什么
just think about what you're doing.
- 玛丽艳 - 干什么
- Maliyan. - What?!
算了 你不必这么做
Come on, you don't have to do this.
你们这群乌合之众总是对我们指手画脚
You skin-mob always telling us what to do!
让她走吧 求你了
Just let her go, please.
快点 杀了她啊
Go on, kill her.
否则 她会回去撒谎污蔑我们
If you don't, she'll go back and tell them lies about us.
但你要杀了她 就得做好准备
But if you do kill her, get ready.
她是白人 还是个名人
She's white. She's famous.
那些人一定会回来找我们所有人算账
And they'll come back after all of us.
而且你是知道的
And you know it.
见鬼去吧
Screw this!
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
我是在救我们大家 不是救你
I'm saving us, not you.
你不值得我冒生命危险 你就是个人♥渣♥
You're not worth dying for. You're scum.
他们射杀了我妹妹
They shot my little sister.
你们的人拍下了那个场面
And your people filmed it.
你从未站出来说点什么
You didn't even try and say anything.
你从未想过制止他们杀戮
You didn't try and stop them!
你只是让他们拍摄下射杀过程
You just let them film it!
然后在电视上播放
And then you played it on the television
一遍
over
一遍
and over
反复地播放
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表