剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
聪明人 前情提要...
Previously on Cleverman...
是政♥府♥
It's the government.
他们就是想让我们分♥裂♥
They love it when we divided.
哈利对人类
Harry against human.
希望你能告诉我为什么吉米叔叔选择了我
Hoping you can tell me why uncle Jimmy picked me.
你能治愈 你能看见特殊的东西
You can heal. You can see things.
瓦鲁会很生气的
Waruu is gonna be pissed off.
三千万
30 million.
你想要什么
But what do you want in return?
你的兄弟
Your brother.
我想清空类人区
I want the Zone to clear.
我们像一群狗一样被猎杀
We are being hunted like dogs.
该你挺身而出了
Time for you to step up.
来抓我啊
Take me!
他们会把我们怎么样
What are they gonna do to us?
过来
Just come here.
没事的
It's okay.
停下来看看怎么了
You guys want to pull up?
发现什么了吗
See anything?
- 有情况 - 列队
- Something's up. - Form up!
击中一个
Take one!
小心侧面
Watch the flank!
趴下
Get down!
怎么回事
What's going on?
- 我们快走吧 - 快
- Let's go. - Come on!
- 停下否则开枪了 - 拿下那个脏毛怪
- Stop or we'll shoot! - Get that dirty rug!
给我打那个毛人
Shoot that Hairy bugger!
当心
Watch out!
喂 过来
Oi! Come here.
趴着别动
Stay down!
朱卡拉
Djukara?
朱卡拉 朱卡拉 不
Djukara? Djukara, no.
朱卡拉 不要 醒醒
Djukara, no. Wake up.
朱卡拉 快起来啊
Djukara, wake up!
- 朱卡拉 - 拉塔坭
- Djukara! - Latani.
不
No!
拉塔坭 起来 该走了
Latani, get up! Come on!
朱卡拉 不
Djukara! No!
快跑
Run!
走
Go.
警卫没有一个活口
No guard survived.
我们尚不清楚袭击者是什么人
And we have no idea where the attackers came from.
类人区的伤亡状况呢
Casualties from the Zone?
死了八个人 十个类人
Eight human dead, 10 subhuman.
在逮捕他们时 当局就从系统里删除了
The Authority deleted their details from the system
他们的详细资料 为了...
when they were arrested in preparation for...
所以现在还不知道其他人正躲在城里什么地方
So the rest of them are loose somewhere in the city
和那个不清楚究竟是什么鬼的袭击者在一起
along with whatever the hell that thing was that attacked them.
杰夫·马修斯搞一个毛人妓♥女♥时被勒死
Footage leaks of Geoff Matthews being strangled
视频还泄露了
while screwing a rug.
我已经损失了数十人
Now I've got dozens of fatalities
鬼知道还有多少类人正在城里游荡
and Christ knows how many subhumans roaming the city.
我们需要一人来补位
We need a replacement.
- 他们现在要开会? - 有突发状况
- They're meeting now? - There's been an emergency.
是啊 我看了杰夫·马修斯的视频了
Yeah, I saw the Geoff Matthews footage.
人人都看到了 我说的是刚发生的另一起突发状况
Everyone saw that. This is a new emergency.
我和幕僚长的意见从未一致过
The chief of staff and I have never seen eye to eye.
秘♥书♥长♥说他看重你的贡献
The secretary says he values your contribution.
这是他们的烂摊子
This is their own mess,
他们只是想找人来背锅
and they want someone to take the fall for it.
- 但是这也是第一次... - 但这也是个好机会
- But it's also the first time... - But it's also a chance
终于能对政♥府♥的行事
to finally have some influence
产生一定的影响
over how this government does things.
我原本想说 这是一次很大的晋升
I was going to say it's also a very big promotion.
是他
It's him.
玛莉昂·弗里斯
Marion Frith.
我们掌握的资料就这么多
That's everything we know.
作为部长 你当然会得到我的全力支持
As minister, you will of course have my full support.
- 你想找个替罪羊 - 玛莉昂 不是的...
- You want a sacrificial lamb. - Marion, that's not...
找个人来收拾杰夫·马修斯的烂摊子
Someone to clean up the Geoff Matthews mess,
在大选前稳定民心
steady the ship before election,
然后毫无怨言地接受降职
and then gracefully accept demotion.
当然不是
Of course not.
我会当这个人
I'll do it.
但大选后我不会就此卸任
But I won't walk away after the election.
我要对所有相关部门的全面督查权
I want complete oversight of all relevant departments,
包括隔离中心
including the CA.
并且任何人都不许查看那条视频
And no one can see that footage.
还有什么条件吗?
Anything else?
实在惊人
It's amazing.
胎儿心率正常
Fetal heart rate's normal.
那发育指标呢
What about development indicators?
都在正常的百分比范围内
Within the expected percentiles.
我们的上个医生很担忧宝宝的成长速度
Our last doctor was concerned with the rate of growth.
你的宝宝发育得很好
Your baby is developing just fine.
那我为什么会病倒
Well, why did I collapse, then?
我觉得我可能是异位妊娠
I thought it might be a heterotopic pregnancy.
没有任何迹象显示子♥宫♥外有东西
There's no indications of anything outside the uterus.
我们可以把这点排除
We can rule that one out.
是不是贫血
What about anemia?
你的血细胞数值稳定而且...
Well, your blood count's fine and...
血压也很正常
your blood pressure's normal.
有没有可能你只是太紧张了
Is there any possibility you might have just been overdoing it?
- 不会的 - 你的压力太大了
- No. - You had a lot of pressure on you.
病倒前她的状态就不太好
She was in quite a state before the collapse.
我以前还从未见过她这样
I've never seen you like that before.
- 我找不到诊所 - 我知道 亲爱的
- I couldn't find the clinic. - I know, angel.
她找错楼层了
She got off at the wrong floor.
我自己会说话
I can speak for myself.
你怎么看呢 医生
So, what do you think, Doctor?
说实话
Honestly.
克莱里博士 你很健康
Well, Dr. Cleary, you're fit.
你太忙了 怀孕不是一种疾病
You're busy. Pregnancy's not an illness.
或许现阶段你需要更多的休息
Perhaps you just need more rest at this stage.
我送你出去
Well, I'll show you out.
给她用镇定剂?
Sedatives?
她会知道这样做有风险
She'd know that's risky.
什么时候子♥宫♥外存活才可行呢
At what point does survival outside the womb become viable?
潜在生存始于第24周左右
Potential survival starts around 24 weeks.
胎儿在子♥宫♥内时间越长存活率越高
Prospects improve the longer the fetus stays in the womb.
我们或许需要早在那之前
We may need to remove the fetus
就把胎儿移出去
considerably earlier than that.
我明白了
I see.
当然了 还必须保证胎儿存活
The fetus must remain viable
和夏洛特的安全
and Charlotte safe, of course.
我会列一个我们所需设备的清单
I'll make a list of the equipment we'll need.
谢谢 保持联♥系♥
Thank you. I'll be in touch.
- 瓦鲁 你不请自来啊 - 你的隔离中心摧毁了类人区
- Waruu, you let yourself in. - Your CA destroyed the Zone.
计划是回收改造那片土地
The plan was to reclaim the land.
我的家人还在那里
My family was there.
你没有把他们一起带走吗
You didn't take them with you?
天哪 对不起
God, I'm sorry.
我相信有些人可能是逃脱了
I believe some may have escaped.
但你不知道他们去哪儿了
But you don't know where.
我给了你你想要的
I gave you what you wanted.
而我付给了你一大笔钱
And you were paid handsomely.
但我仍然没得到我最想要的
But I still don't have what I want.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
凡人的规则不适用于我们 瓦鲁
Different rules apply to men like us, Waruu.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表