剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
喂 姑娘 你觉得你在做什么
Hey, girl, what do you think you're doing?
杜克拉 你得刮毛
Djukara, you got to shave.
他们正在搜捕你
They're looking for you.
喂
Boy!
快离开这里
Get out of here.
给那个架子再加些重量
Put some more weights on that rack.
- 教我 - 不
- Teach me. - No.
为什么 因为我是毛人吗
Why? Is it because I'm a Hairy?
你聋了吗
Hey, you deaf?
走吧
Leave it.
来 咖布 放慢脚步
Come on, Gub. Slow your feet down.
出拳要再猛一些
You gotta mean the hit.
带动起来 用肩膀带动出击
Lead. Lead with the shoulder.
用上你臀部的力量 好吗
Use your hips, okay?
打 打 然后反向一击
Jab, jab, and then counter.
就是这样 对 对
That's it. That's it. That's it.
打 打 反向一击
Jab, jab, and counter.
再来一遍 打 打 反击
Again. Jab, jab, counter.
别松劲 别松劲
Keep it tight. Keep it tight.
打 打 对 就是这样
Jab, jab. That's it, that's it.
嗨 小兄弟 最近怎样啊
Hey there, little brother. How you doing?
- 我还好 - 身体挺壮的嘛
- I'm all right. - Look strong.
我能为你做些什么
What can I do you for?
我需要一件武器
I'm looking for a weapon.
随你挑 只要你需要
Well, take your pick. Whatever you need.
我要去找我爸爸
I need to find my father.
所以你要的是更厉害的家伙
So you want something a bit more serious.
对吧 像这样的
Eh? Something like that?
你打算怎么做 单枪匹马地冲进去吗
What are you gonna do? Bust in there single-handed?
这么做真的一点帮助都没有
It seriously won't get you anywhere.
会没事的
It'll be all right.
我知道他在哪 我曾经也在那里
I know where he is. I was there.
知道他在哪和成功到达那里不是一♥码♥事
Knowing where he is and getting there aren't the same thing.
我不会有事的
I'll be all right.
怎么 你没有身份证件
What, so you're just gonna walk
就这样只身走过检查点吗
through the checkpoint with your nonexistent ID?
即使你通过了 就你现在的样子
Even if you did, you'd be picked up on the streets
一上街就会立刻被管控部门抓住
by the CA in a second looking like that.
我会穿好连帽衫
I'll wear a hoodie.
还带上手套 系好头巾面罩吗
And gloves. And a balaclava.
- 我不会剃毛的 - 那你就是个傻瓜
- I'm not shaving. - Then you're an idiot.
- 毛人 滚出去 - 不 不 不
- Hairies out! - No, no, no, no, no.
你不能进来 兄弟 你得倒车出去
You can't come in, mate. You gotta... you gotta back it up.
你不能进来 知道吗
You can't come in, all right?
毛人 滚出去 毛人 滚出去 毛人 滚出去
Hairies out! Hairies out! Hairies out!
管控部门禁止食物车进来
CA not letting the food trucks through.
我们已经两天没有补给了
We haven't had delivery for two days now.
他想把我们都饿死
He's trying to starve us out.
马修斯
Matthews.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我来处理
Leave it with me.
就这
Here.
感觉怎么样
Are you okay?
别 别
No. No.
那是科恩的东西
Ah, that's Koen's.
他看到的话要疯掉的
He'll go nuts if he sees you.
阿什 你能帮我吗
Hey, Ash, can you help me?
这是私人物品
It's private stuff.
科拉
Kora.
科拉
Kora?
我们总得叫她点什么
Well, we have to call her something.
这是科恩的妈妈
That's Koen's mum.
他从来没有谈论过她
He never talks about her.
她在一场交通事故中去世
She died in a car accident.
凶手跑了 一直没有查出是谁
Hit and run. They never found out who did it.
他还没出生妈妈就死了
She died before he was even born.
紧急剖腹产
Emergency C-section.
什么鬼味道
Holy shit.
不 不 不
Hey, no, no, no!
虚惊一场
Oh, yeah, false alarm.
你在做什么 阿什
What are you doing, Ash?
不是阿什干的 老兄
It wasn't Ash, bro.
是我们这位朋友小鬼当家闯了祸
It was our home alone friend here.
很好 就是这样
Oi, can... that's good, yep.
杰夫•马修斯部长办公大楼
我想见马修斯部长
I want to see Minister Matthews.
您有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
没有
No, I don't.
部长现在不在办公室
The minister is away from the office at present.
我在这里等他回来
I'll wait till he gets back.
- 您的姓名 - 瓦卢•韦斯特
- Name? - Waruu West.
来访原因呢 韦斯特先生
And what's this about, Mr. West?
他知道我为什么来
Oh, he knows what it's about.
我是马修斯
Matthews.
瓦卢•韦斯特先生来了
Mr Waruu West.
- 他要干什么 - 见您
- What does he want? - To see you.
我该怎么和他说 您在十一点有约
What should I tell him? You have an 11:00.
十一点的约可以延后
11:00 can wait.
好好接待他
Just make sure he's comfortable.
我这里一结束就过去见他
I'll see him once I've finished up here.
部长一有空就来见您
The minister will see you as soon as he's able.
需要我给您倒杯茶吗 还是咖啡
Can I get you a tea? Coffee?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
给瓦卢•韦斯特打电♥话♥
Call Waruu West.
隔离区奢华公♥寓♥
我是瓦卢•韦斯特
Waruu West.
我是贾洛德•斯莱德
Jarrod Slade.
按我们之前讨论过的
I've got a reporter
我今天派了个记者去隔离区
coming to the Zone today as we discussed.
我想你可能认识她
I believe you might know her.
她叫贝琳达•菲洛施
Belinda Frosche.
很好
Great.
谢谢 但是我不确定她是否合适
Thanks, but I'm not sure she's right for the job.
她很完美 观众们信任她
She's perfect... audiences trust her
而且她从一开始就在跟进这个事件
and she's been on this story from the start.
但是派名女性来...
But sending a woman...
听着 我对菲洛施小姐没有恶意
Look, I have nothing against Ms. Frosche.
只是这是个动荡之地 隔离区...
It's a volatile place. The Zone is...
你可真老派 韦斯特先生
How very old-fashioned of you, Mr. West.
相信我 贝琳达知道怎么保护自己
Believe me, Belinda knows how to handle herself.
我相信她会 但那里不是她的地盘
I'm sure she does, but it's not her world.
那里也不是我妻子的地盘
It's not my wife's either,
但我并不担心她在那里工作
but I'm not worried about her working there.
诊所那边不一样
Oh, well, the... the clinic is different.
维持稳定局面 还有保证我妻子的安全
It's your good work that keeps things safe,
都是你的功劳
keeps my wife safe.
我会让贝琳达给你打电♥话♥
I'll get Belinda to give you a call.
我认识你
I know you.
我之前在哪里见过你
I've seen your face somewhere before.
乖乖
Atta girl.
到床上去
Get on the bed.
多久了
How long?
两个小时
Two hours.
- 有结构性损伤吗 - 没有
- Structural damage? - None.
除非你把盒子也算进去
Unless you count the box.
潜伏期多长
Incubation time.
小鼠三十分钟 黑猩猩九十分钟
Mouse 30 minutes. 90 for the chimp.
在猩猩身上也起作用吗
It worked on the chimp?
没打伤人吧
The chimp didn't cook?
这只小鼠要在盒子里精疲力竭了
The mouse is gonna break its neck in there.
那人呢
And humans?
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表