剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
You all know that
我们通过搏斗来解决问题
these fights are how we resolve our issues.
玛丽艳 架已经打完了
Maliyan, this fight is over.
我再说一遍 是管控部门
I'll say it again, it's the Containment Authority,
还有政♥府♥ 他们希望
the government, they love it
毛人和人类相互分立 彼此对抗
when we're divided, Hairy against human.
为什么 因为这可以削弱我们的地位
Why? Because it weakens our position.
让我们成为任人捏的软柿子
Makes us easy pickings.
所以我们要团结
That's why we have to stay united.
所以我们要联合起来
That's why we have to stay together.
遵循我们自己的规则生活 好吗
Live by our own rules, yeah?
好
Yeah!
钱已经转入
Has the money been transferred
詹姆斯•韦斯特先生的账户了吗
to the account of Mr. James West?
是的 先生
It has, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
都办妥了 吉米
It's all sorted, Jimmy.
已经按你的意愿提前付了全款
Paid up front just as you like it.
实验室里的东西也已经准备好
And everything's ready at the lab.
我把灵魂给你 然后我就不干了
I'll give you the spirit, but then I'm finished.
我已经受够了
I've had enough.
重新找一个天赋异人吧
Find yourself another Cleverman.
现身吧
现身吧 完成这次轮回
龙舌兰日出 十五块五
Tequila Sunrise. $15.50.
谢谢
Thanks.
对她没兴趣吗
Not interested in her?
快没有啤酒了
About to run out of beer.
- 我去拿 - 真难得
- I'll go. - That'd be a first.
别离开我
Stay with me.
别离开我
Stay with me.
科恩 你还好吗
Koen! You all right?
喂 你们在搞什么鬼
Oi, what the hell is going on?
外面有整整一酒吧的客人
We got a full bar out there.
科恩昏过去了 他刚刚 他刚刚昏过去了
Koen fainted. He just he just crashed out.
你还好吗
Hey. You all right?
来 坐起来
Come on. Come on.
你眼睛出血了
Got a bit of blood in your eye.
- 你没事吗 - 我很好
- You gonna be all right? - Yeah, I'm all right.
我很好
I'm all right.
你好
Hello?
对 我是耐瑞达•韦斯特
Yeah. Yes, it is Nerida West.
什么
What?
不会吧
Oh, no.
我知道了
Yeah, I understand.
好 我们这就下来
Sure, we'll... we'll be down.
是吉米叔叔
It's Uncle Jimmy.
据我所知只有它会这么做
Only one thing I know does that.
是不是 叔叔
Eh, Uncle?
那摩奥多
Namorrodor.
澳洲土著传说中一只会飞的蛇 它会晚上食取人类的心脏
它拿走了他的心
It took his heart.
那只是一些传说
It's just stories.
这不是传说
This is no story.
只有在事情失衡时 它才会出现
It only turns up when things are out of balance.
谁会伤害吉米叔叔呢
Who would hurt Uncle Jimmy?
这就要靠警♥察♥们去发现了
That's for the police to find out.
你说过
You said they couldn't
他们什么也找不到
find their own asses with both their hands.
打架的时候
At the fight,
吉米叔叔和你说了什么
what did Uncle Jimmy say to you?
他跟我讲了一个故事
Um, he just told me a story.
那个关于太阳和月亮的故事
You know, the one about the sun and the moon.
祖父必须从两个儿子中挑选一个 向他传承
The grandfather has to decide which of his two sons to pass...
- 他的学识 - 对
- His knowledge. - Yeah.
他选择了太阳 月亮很生气
And he chooses the sun and that makes the moon angry
所以月亮有些时候会不出来
and that's why the moon only comes out sometimes
因为他嫉妒太阳
because he's jealous of the sun.
我弄错了吗
Did I get it wrong?
不 你说的很对
No, you got it right.
图案为那摩奥多
我绝不会成为月亮
No way I'm the moon.
这样就行 这样挺好
That'll do. That'll be good.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I thought you'd like it.
你们说什么
What did you say?
我们什么都没说
We didn't say anything.
我们在画肖像 你还怎么了 伙计
We're doing portraits. Are you all right, brah?
我没事
All good.
你是揍他们的那个人
You're the one that was fighting them, eh?
- 你叫什么名字 - 杜克拉
- What's your name? - Djukara.
我是库亚 这是蒙戈
I'm Kulya. This is Mungo.
你很有名
And you're famous.
我父母呢
My parents?
他们把所有人都分开了
They separate everyone.
男人女人分开
Men one place, women another,
男孩女孩也分开
boys another, girls another.
我们已经好几个月没见到自己的父母了
We haven't seen our parents for months.
快走 别说话
Move! No talking.
出来
Get out.
- 快 - 出来
- Come on. - Get out!
- 快点走 - 好了 伙计们
- Come on, move. - All right, boys.
把他们弄出来
Get 'em out.
禁止闲聊
No jungle talk.
赶紧的 毛鬼们
Hurry it up, monkeys.
把他们带进来
Bring 'em in.
- 动起来 - 抬左脚 抬右脚 赶快
- Move it! - Left foot, right foot. Hurry up.
弯腰 毛人
Bend over, rug.
弯下去
Bend over!
这样我们就知道去哪里找你了
So we always know where to find you.
忍♥住 娇气鬼 下一个
Suck it up, princess. Next!
快点 毛鬼
Come on, monkeys, hurry up.
把他带进来
Bring him in.
闭嘴 趴下
Shut up. Down.
给你一个吻
A kiss from me to you.
我不想再重复了 瓦卢
I'm sick of saying it, Waruu.
隔离区内的毛人
The Hairy people here in the Zone
生活在第三世界里
are living in third-world conditions.
孩子们没有地方可去 没有自来水可喝
Kids have got nowhere to go, no running water.
每天晚上待在一个
Spending every night in a
老旧的火车站 这怎么活得下去
shitty old train station is no way to live.
在隔离区里至少比在外面安全
At least here in the Zone they're safer than on the outside.
远远比不上你自己别致的公♥寓♥街区
Up behind your fancy block of apartments, maybe.
但这是 是毛人避难所
But down here, it's a refugee camp for Hairies.
管控部门随时会来这里突袭
CA still raid this place when they feel like it.
如果你希望他们停止联♥系♥偷运人员
You want them to stop calling the smugglers,
那就需要提供更好的条件
you've got to offer up something better.
瓦卢
Waruu.
明白了
Gotcha.
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那里
Who's there?
小姑娘 小姑娘
Girl. Girl!
弟弟
Little brother.
好久不见
Long time.
带你女朋友去周围看看去吧
Brought your girlfriend around, I see.
不打算给我们来点喝的吗
Aren't you gonna offer us a drink?
不好意思 我们打烊了
Sorry, no service. We're closed.
没关系 我可以自己来
That's all right. I can help myself.
这酒吧不错
Good bar.
你喜欢靠别人的不幸谋生
You like trading in other people's misery.
你想干什么
What do you want?
快走
Leave.
现在 离开...
Now. Get the...
离开我的酒吧 这里不欢迎你们
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表