剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
好的 我们应该让瓦卢了解这项安排
OK. We should let Waruu know about this development,
让他有时间准备应对
give him a chance to prepare his response.
让我想想
Let me think about it.
怀孕早期检测
你为什么不说些什么
Why didn't you say something?
我受不了看你故作坚强
I couldn't bear to see you put on that brave-little-boy face.
我以为你已经把美国丢进历史的垃圾箱了
I see you've relegated America to the dustbin of history.
不 美国凭借杰出的成就占据了一席之地
No, the US gets a placemat for outstanding achievement.
是整个西方文明
It's the whole of Western civilisation
一起没落崩塌了
that's down the plughole.
或许也是一样 我无法...
Perhaps it's just as well, then, that I can't...
亲爱的 我们可以再试一次
Baby, we can try again.
不 我们...
No, we...
我们已经尽力了
We've been over this.
你知道吗 尼克松当时已经准备好了
You know, Nixon had a speech already prepared
悼念宇航员身亡的演讲
for the death of the astronauts.
指登月计划实施时 时任总统尼克松已秘密准备了一旦失事后的悼词
他们当时太想打败苏联人
They were so desperate to beat the Ruskies,
所以提前了计划 成败听天由命
they went up ahead of schedule, more on a hope and a prayer.
你要讲尼尔•阿姆斯特朗
Are you going to tell the story about Neil Armstrong
首位登月宇航员
在最后关头 用一枚曲别针
restarting the landing module
重启登月舱的故事吗
with just a paperclip and seconds to spare?
那是巴兹•奥尔德林...
It was Buzz Aldrin...
同为执行阿波罗登月计划的宇航员 第二位登上月球的人
... 用的是圆珠笔
... and it was a biro.
关键是 通常
The point is that, often,
胜利与失败之间的唯一区别...
the only difference between triumph and failure...
亲爱的...
My love...
... 我不是放弃了 我只是...
... I'm not giving up, I'm just...
我决定要到此为止了
I'm drawing a line in the sand.
怎么样都是好的 亲爱的
It's all good, baby.
对不起
Sorry.
我是天赋异人
I am the Cleverman.
我是天赋异人
I am the Cleverman.
我是天赋异人
I am the Cleverman.
这边走
Through this way.
这边走
Stop!
你给我带了什么来
What have you got for me?
- 这些里挑一个 - 一个吗
- One of these. - One?
快他妈挑一个
Just fuckin' pick one.
不是那么简单的 亲爱的
- It's not that simple, darling.
她们都一样是毛人
They're all as hairy as each other.
每个都一样
One's as good as the next.
你没去过动物收养所吗
Haven't you ever been to the pound?
不是随便挑条老狮子狗就行了
You don't just take any old Shih tzu.
我的钱什么时候才到账
When's my money going to come through, huh?
听得懂我讲话吗 小畜生
Do you understand me, pet?
这一个英语不太好
That one's English isn't great.
搞什么 我需要英语好的
Shame that. I do need English.
选我吧
Take me.
你还挺活跃的嘛
Aren't you a feisty one?
你知道你这是主动要去干什么吗
And what is it you think you're volunteering for, love?
干什么都没所谓
It doesn't matter.
笑一个
Smile for me.
露出牙齿
Teeth.
伸手
Hands.
很好 不是很大
Good, not too big.
毛色很漂亮 是天生的吗
Pelt's a gorgeous colour. You all natural?
是吗 很好 幸运的女孩
- Yes? - Good. Lucky girl.
你比我想要的老了些
You're older than I'd like.
你说什么我都愿意做
I'll do what you want.
你当然会了 不是吗 畜生
Oh, yes, you will. Won't you, pet?
好吧 我找到我要的了
Yes, I've found what I need.
不好意思 女士们
Sorry, ladies.
又见面了
Hello again.
消失的小姑娘
The disappearing girl.
谢谢你把盘子还回来
Thanks for returning it.
它只是用来盖坛子的 不过正好够用
It was just out of a jar, but it fills the hole.
我叫维吉尔
My name's Virgil.
嗨
Hi.
进来喝杯茶吗
Will you join me for tea?
我知道你是什么人
I know what you are,
我并不在意
and I don't care.
晚上好 我是简 奥格雷迪
Good evening, I'm Jane O'Grady.
今晚节目的主题是 低等种危机
And tonight, the subhuman crisis.
我们将就政♥府♥对低等种难题的
We evaluate the Government's approach
处理手段进行评估讨论
to its handling of the subhuman conundrum.
坐吧
Sit.
请坐
Please.
今晚来到演播室的嘉宾是
Tonight, my guest in the studio is Minister for Immigration
移♥民♥与边境保护部长 杰夫马修斯
and Border Protection, Geoff Matthews.
很高兴来到这里 简
Good to be here, Jane.
另一位嘉宾是 瓦卢•韦斯特先生
Also with me is my guest, Mr Waruu West,
土著居民领袖及毛人♥权♥益倡导者
Indigenous community leader and advocate for the Hairypeoples.
欢迎您 韦斯特先生
Mr West, welcome.
我来这里的身份是隔离区居民代表
I'm here as community leader in the Zone.
谢谢你邀请我参加节目
Thanks for having me on the program.He's a bit of a spunk!
他倒有几分胆子
He's a bit of a spunk!
部长先生 我们先从您开始
Minister, I'll start with you
首先是今天发表的一项声明
and the announcement today
政♥府♥要将另外一亿七百万低等种
that the Government is committing another 107 million
迁往新的低等种管控定居区
to its new subhuman containment and resettlement efforts.
我要打断一下 简
I'll jump in there, Jane,
质疑一下你的措辞
and question the terminology being used,
那么说可真让乔治•奥威尔感到骄傲
in language that would make George Orwell proud.
著名反乌托邦小说《1984》的作者 反乌托邦指社会表面充满和平 内在却充斥着无法控制的各种弊病
你所说的实际是
What you're really talking about here
将无辜的人强制驱离他们的居所
is the forcible removal of innocent people from their homes,
让父母子女骨肉分离
separating mothers from daughters, fathers from sons.
事实上 这届政♥府♥正将完整的家庭和社区拆散
The truth is, this Government is tearing whole families,
天晓得把他们带去了什么鬼地方
entire communities apart, and taking them God only knows where.
我不能就操作细节给出回应
I can't discuss operational matters.
但我可以说 绝不是韦斯特先生猜测的那样
Suffice to say, it is not anything like Mr West is making out.
那真令人安慰 部长先生 谢谢您
That's a relief, Minister, thank you.
我们为他们提供了干净安全的生活条件
They are well provided for in clean, safe accommodation.
那好 让我们看看他们
Well, let's see them.
琳塔
Linta!
- 琳塔- 怎么了
- Linta! - What?
快来 你♥爸♥爸上电视了
Hurry up. Your dad's on TV.
最好能告诉我们这些安置中心在哪里
Better still, tell us where these containment centres are
以便我们能实地考察
so we can see them for ourselves.
为什么要信息保密
Why the secrecy?
这是为了保护...
Well, for the protection...
只有见不得人的事情才需要遮遮掩掩
You only hide something if you have something to hide.
韦斯特先生支持融合政策
Mr West favours integration.
我赞成其作为长远方案的可能之一
I'm sympathetic to that as a possible long-term solution,
但这个问题很复杂...
but this is a complex question...
一号♥摄像机 拉近
Tighter, Camera 1.
... 本届政♥府♥也正努力寻找解决方案
... this government is working hard to find a solution for.
这些都是非常严峻的问题
These are very serious issues.
低等种数目众多
We have a large population of subhumans.
他们是人 杰夫
They're people, Geoff.
我们能不能先接纳这点
Can we just accept that
他们不是什么低等种 而是人
they are not sub anything, but people?
你们为何不允许记者进入安置中心
Why don't you allow reporters into your containment centres?
让我们在引导下参观 录像
Give us a guided tour, on camera.
只是为了安保问题
It's a simple matter of security.
- 罗西 那是谁 - 韦斯特的左膀右臂
- Rosie, who's that? - Ah, West's right-hand man.
帮我拉近镜头看一下他的手
Give me a close-up on his hands.
只要人♥民♥还支持我们 我们就要这样做
As long as the country keeps voting for us, that's what we'll do.
他是个脱过毛的毛人 你看他的小拇指
He's a shaved-down Hairy. Look at his little finger.
另外
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表