剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
"天赋异人" 前情回顾
Previously on Cleverman
是管控部门 他们希望
It's the Containment Authority,
毛人和人类相互分立 彼此对抗
they love it when we're divided, Hairy against human.
孩子 你已经长大了
You're a man now, son.
我希望你能告诉我为什么吉米叔叔选了我
I'm hoping you can tell me why Uncle Jimmy picked me.
瓦卢会气炸的
Waruu's going to be mighty pissed off.
那摩奥多拿走了他的心
Namorrodor took his heart.
嘿 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
我的家人会回来找我的
My family are gonna come back for me.
你的家人不会回来了
Your family are not coming backl.
我们要去一个关满毛人的监狱
we go into a prison full of Hairies
而我们只去拍摄
and we just film.
趴下
Bend over
我们得离开这里 快
We got to get out of here, Go!
你们还有几个人 毛鬼
How many are there, rug?
我对付的到底什么 说啊
What am I up against, huh?
嘿 嘿 等等
Hey, hey, wait.
我知道门锁密♥码♥
I know the code for the door.
算了吧
Leave it.
帮个忙 兄弟 放我们出去
Come on, brother. Let us out.
帮帮忙
Come on.
2258#
2258#.
2258#
2258#.
我们不能带他们走
We can't take them.
不 我们可以
Yes, we can.
开开门 老公
Come on, bub.
让我进去 好不好
Let me in, eh?
别把我关在外面
Don't lock me out.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad?
爸爸 爸爸 你在里面吗
Dad? Dad, are you in there?
- 你朋友叫什么名字 - 杜克拉
- What's your friend's name? - Djukara.
顾不上他了 我们得走了
Forget him. We have to leave now.
带上这几个家伙 离开这儿
Take these fellas and get out of here.
你们还有几个人 毛鬼
How many are there, rug?
你的同伙还有谁 说啊
What am I up against, huh?
天赋异人 第一季第三集
戒♥严♥并等待进一步指示
Keep everything secure and wait for further instruction.
是 长官 明白
Yes, sir. Copy that.
- 逃走了几个 - 三个
- How many escaped? - Three.
我已将事发区域全体人员撤离
I've cleared the area of personnel.
让他们等着
Keep them waiting.
我是麦金太尔
McIntyre.
是的
Yeah.
我可不操心
I'm not concerned.
这对我们有利
This is good for us.
我现在有事
I got my hands full at the moment.
十分钟后打给你
I'll call you back in 10.
窝藏毛人是违法行为 请勿以身试法 协助潜逃毛人将受到严厉处罚
出示身份证件
Need to see some ID.
我天天从这里过
I come through here every day.
无身份证件禁止通行
No ID, no entry.
真见鬼
This is bull crap.
他没问题 哥们
He's all right, mate.
我来 我来 我来
I got him, I got him, I got him.
- 我来吧 - 有伤员
- I got him. - Need some help here!
把他抬上♥床♥
Put him up on the bed.
好 松手 松手
Okay, take your hands off. Take 'em off.
好的 还需要些敷袋
Oh, okay. I need some more compresses.
他流了很多血
He's lost a lot of blood.
是的 他得去医院
Yeah, he's going to need to go to a hospital.
不 他只能在这里治疗
No, we have to fix him here.
不行 我们办不到
No, we can't.
他们跟我们是一样的
They're the same as us.
他们的生理状况和我们完全不同
They've got a totally different physiology.
我只处理过几例划伤
Now, I've only treated some for cuts.
那已经算很有经验了
Well, that's more than most.
小子们 别出声
Boys, keep quiet.
我是内科医生 他需要外科手术
I'm a GP. He needs a surgeon.
那你要我怎么办呢 打电♥话♥给急诊室吗
What do you want me to do? Call the emergency ward?
只要我们联♥系♥有关部门 他就肯定没命了
We contact the authorities, he's as good as dead.
伊芙 按住这里
Eve, put your hands here.
他昏迷多久了
How long has he been unconscious for?
- 他时而清醒 - 他中弹了
- He's been in and out. - He's been shot.
好 他需要输血
Okay, he's going to need a blood transfusion.
- 我需要血源 - 用我的
- I need blood. - He can have mine.
要是血型不一样怎么办
Well, what if it's not the same type?
我猜我们只能试试看了
Well, I'll guess we'll find out.
伊芙 你去把水龙头打开
Eve, I need you to run a tap.
好的 按住这里 瓦卢 按住
Yep. Hold this, Waruu. Hold it.
压紧
Nice and tight.
进去呀
Get in!
见鬼
Damn you.
好 该你了 大个子 把外套脱了
Okay, your turn, big guy. Take off the coat.
帮他做好准备 伊芙 让他准备好
Prep him, Eve. Prep him.
他们是怎么发现这里的
How'd they find this place?
这本该是机密行动
It's supposed to be a clandestine operation.
禽兽
Animals.
找媒体来
Get the media in.
我要让这个画面
I want this image beamed
在全国播放
across every screen in the country.
我们能留下她吗
So, can we keep her?
这可不好玩 布莱尔 她不能呆在这里
Not funny, Blair. She can't stay here.
别这样了 行吗 够了
Stop, okay? Enough!
你为什么找我
Why'd you call me?
我已经按你的要求做了
I did what you asked.
把你从那个诡异的实验室救出来了
I broke you out of that weird shit lab.
我现在为什么听不到你说话了呢
You know, why can't I hear you now?
说呀
Talk to me.
我需要知道究竟怎么了
I need to know what's going on.
告诉我你是谁
Just tell me who you are!
见鬼
Shit.
科恩 科恩
Koen! Koen!
你刚才...你刚才做什么了
What did you... what did you just do?
你这个疯婆娘 你把他怎么了
You crazy bitch. What did you do to him?
科恩
Koen.
嘿
Hey.
科恩
Koen?
嘿 别动
Hey. Stay there.
- 科恩 - 兄弟 嘿 哥们
- Koen. - Bruz? Hey, Bruz.
科恩
Koen!
嘿
Hey!
科恩 科恩
Koen. Koen!
必须将那三个逃犯
I want those three escapees
在六点档新闻之前抓捕归案
back in custody by the 6:00 news.
管控部门警员遇害
管控部门警员遇害
管控部门警员遇害
管控部门警员遇害
站住 你 站住
Halt! You! Halt!
六区出现低等种嫌犯
Suspect subhuman in quadrant six.
显示图像
Give us an image.
进行面部识别
Facial recognition.
- 他是个散兵游勇 - 什么
- He's a free-ranger. - A what?
他不是逃跑的那几个小子
He's not one of your breakout boys.
跟丢了
We lost him.
还是差点
Not good enough.
见鬼
Damn it.
你觉得很好玩吗
Do you think that's funny?
- 混♥蛋♥ - 阿什
- Bastard! - Ash!
- 怎么了 - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
哥们
Bruz?
你刚才怎么了
What just happened to you?
你碰到了她 然后 砰 你就不省人事了
You touched her and, boom, you're out cold,
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表