剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
就像触电了一样
like you got hit by electricity or something.
你碰到她时看到了什么吗
Did you see something when you touched her?
没 什么也没有
Nah, nothing.
哎 阿什 别
Oi, Ash, don't.
太诡异了
It's too freaking weird.
早上好
Morning.
欢迎光临本店
Welcome to our space.
您有预约吗
Have you got an appointment?
因为我们... 我们今天客满
Because we are... we're fully booked today.
也许您可以改天再来
Perhaps you'd like to come back at another time?
天啊
Holy crap!
- 安东- 帮我把她拉起来
- Anton! - Help me pick her up.
我的天
Aw, jeez.
来 使劲
Come on, go.
出示身份证件
Need to see some ID.
谢谢
Thanks.
好
Yep.
你从不下班的吗 兄弟
Don't you ever go home, mate?
- 谢谢 - 谢啦
- Thank you. - Thanks.
从不 伙计们 怎么了
Never. What's up, fellas?
都听说迪克逊出事了吗
You boys hear about Dickson?
- 听说了 - 嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
他们对威尔斯家的孩子也做了同样的事
They did the same to that Wells kid.
该死的低等种们
Freaking subbies.
就该把他们拉到沙漠全毙了
Should just take them all out in the desert and shoot them.
- 就是 - 在上班吗 伙计们
- That's right. - Earning your paycheck, boys?
身份证件
ID.
今天得更严些 是吧
We're doing things the hard way today, are we?
他为什么要这样做
Why does he do it?
你老公 为什么要保护那些低等种
Your husband... protecting those subbies.
你怎么不问他呢
Why don't you ask him?
你知道吧 他们杀了那个守卫
You know, they killed a guard.
什么时候
When?
他们中有三个逃出了安置中心
Three of them broke out the containment center.
把守卫的心脏从胸腔中扯了出来
Ripped the guard's heart right out his chest.
这些低等种简直就是他妈的禽兽
Subbies are freaking animals.
他们也曾这么说我们族人
They used to say that about my people, too.
瓦卢 回电♥话♥
Waruu, call me.
别让我担心
Don't make me worry.
能来个人按住他吗
Oh, um, could somebody hold him?
没事的 你会好起来的
It's okay. You're going to be all right.
放轻松 杜克拉
Easy, Djukara.
马上就好 试着放松一下
Nearly done. Just try and relax.
保持深呼吸
Keep breathing deep.
怎么回事 瓦卢
What's going on, Waruu?
我们去外面谈
We'll talk outside.
现在的新闻全都在播报这件事
It's all over the news.
他们说什么
What are they saying?
守卫惨死 心脏丢失
Dead guard, no heart.
什么
What?
管控部门如果在这找到了他们 我们都完蛋了
CA find this mob here, we're freaking gone.
他们不会找到的
They're not going to find them.
你疯了吗 你这样会害死我们的
You crazy? You're trying to get us all killed.
他们谁也没杀
They didn't murder anyone.
我当时就在那里
I was there.
我弄不清这些破事
I don't know about any of that shit.
反正他们不该在这里
They don't belong here.
我们要照顾他们
We're going to look after them.
不然你让我怎么办 把他们交给管控部门吗
What do you want me to do, hand them over to the CA?
把他们送去健身场就行 哈利做不好这些
Just get them to the gym. Harry can't.
- 我需要你的帮助 叔叔 - 不可能
- I need your help, Uncle. - No, no, no.
让那些混♥蛋♥滚远点
Get those pricks out of my sight.
他们还只是孩子
They're just kids!
和杰克 咖布一样的孩子
No different than Jake or Gub.
千万不能轻信官方的任何说辞
We can't buy into any of this.
那简直是鬼话连篇
It is bullshit.
他们想让我们自相残杀
They want us to tear each other apart.
看
Look.
让他们的同类来照顾他们
Let their own kind look after them.
不 我想让他们远离玛丽艳 由我来照顾
No, I want them away from Maliyan, under my care.
求求你们了 让我走吧
Please, please. Let me go.
求你了 让我走吧
Please! Please, let me go.
你哪里也去不了
You're not going anywhere.
- 你在干嘛 - 打抓捕热♥线♥
- What are you doing? - I'm calling the hotline.
等等 联♥系♥管控部门前 咱们先仔细想想
Hey, let's think first before we call the CA.
我们现在有了座金矿
We have a gold mine right here.
人们在花大价钱购买♥♥低等种的毛发
People are paying a fortune for subbie hair.
再加些重量
Put some more weights on that rack.
这里
Here.
你打算就穿成这样走来走去吗
Are you going to walk around in that?
我们必须回到杜克拉身边
We have to get back to Djukara.
那边有些床垫
There's some mattresses over there.
隔离区里住着多少毛人兄弟
How many Hairy brothers living in the Zone?
挺大一帮
Quite a mob.
难道我们不该和他们一起出去玩吗
Well, shouldn't we hang out with them?
不合适
Not a good idea.
你们现在可是严查对象
Lot of heat on you boys.
还是留这里比较安全
Safer for you here.
厉害 你这还有什么吗
Cool. What else you got?
有吃的吗
You got any food?
五百 好的
500. Nice.
一千
1,000.
再高一点 一千五
Come on. 1,500.
当前竞价 一千五百美金
天啊 这么多钱
Oh, my God, that's so much money.
两千
Two grand.
两千五
Two and a half.
再高一点
Come on.
漂亮
Nice one.
三千五了
At 35.
继续搜寻 一定要找到那个毛人
Keep looking. I want that Hairy found.
我发现了点东西
I found something.
我们可以追踪这个IP地址
We can trace the IP.
你好 小畜生
Hello, pet.
我们还没来得及
I don't think we got the chance
互相介绍下自己呢 对吧
to introduce ourselves, did we?
我叫法兰姬
I'm Frankie.
不饿吗
Not hungry?
受不少电击了 是吧 小可怜
You've had a bit of a shock, haven't you, poor love?
也许你该吃点东西
Perhaps you should have a bite to eat.
我需要你保持健康 所以你必须得吃
I need you to be healthy, so please eat.
- 喂 - 你现在不忙吧
- Yeah? - Not busy, are you?
有一个年轻的毛人在市内逃窜呢
Oh, we've got a young one on the loose in the city.
让人头痛得不行 不过我们就快抓住他了
It's a bloody headache, but we're closing in.
马修斯这个蠢货刚才还在这里
That freaking idiot Matthews was in here earlier
指手画脚作威作福
throwing his weight around.
小心点 史蒂夫
Careful, Steve.
你说的可是我们选出来的官员
That's our elected representative you're talking about.
对闯入实验室的调查有什么进展吗
Any progress on the break and entry in the lab?
借助面部识别认出了科恩•韦斯特
Facial recognition threw up a Koen West.
- 他开了一家酒吧 - 韦斯特吗
- He runs a bar. - West?
是的 他们是兄弟
Yeah. They're brothers.
我核对了出生及死亡登记记录
I checked with Births and Deaths.
准确来说 他们同父异母
Well, they're half-brothers, to be precise.
你想让我去这家酒吧逮捕他吗
You want me to go into this bar, pick this guy up?
先不用
Not yet.
我需要再想想
I need to think about that.
我可能会直接去隔离区
I might head into the Zone.
你在检查点的蠢货手下们别来碍事
I'll need your checkpoint goons to not kick up a fuss.
需要我和你一起去吗
You want me in with you?
先生 现在那里可有许多毛人
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表