剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't think she'd last.
我会告诉她的
I'll tell her you said that.
那我就告诉她你为她着迷
And I'll tell her you've got the hots for her.
我只为一个人着迷
Only one woman I'm hot for.
瓦卢 你最好过来看下这个
Waruu, better come see this.
杜克拉
Djukara!
今天下午早些时候
Shots were fired and Tasers deployed
管控部门在逮捕
by Containment Authority officers
四名低等种的行动中
while attempting to detain a subhuman group
使用了电击枪并开枪射击
of four earlier this afternoon.
冲突致使两名警员受重伤
Two officers were severely injured in the clash
一名未成年的低等种死亡
while a subhuman minor has been killed.
这还是个孩子啊
Not a child.
她的父亲名叫布迪
Father's name was Boondee.
他们就是因为没有容身之地才想离开的
They've got nowhere to live, 'course they want to leave.
这样的事会不断发生直到...
And this is gonna keep on happening until...
我明白
Yeah, I know that,
但我不能为了让毛人搬进来
but I can't just kick families
而把我的家人们赶出去吧
out on the street to move Hairies in.
他们已经在向我抱怨了
I'm already copping grief from my people.
我以为我们都算你的家人
I thought we were all your people.
有人通过抓捕热♥线♥向管控部门
A tip-off was made to the Containment Authority's
透露秘密消息
retrieval hotline number.
未成年低等种身亡
随后当局派出警员进行抓捕
Retrieval officers were then dispatched
他们来到我身后的这栋公♥寓♥
to the apartment block behind me.
在管控部门警员试图将家庭成员分开时
Trouble began when CA officers tried to
发生了冲突
separate family members.
- 妈妈 - 不 不 基拉
- Mom! - No! No! Jyra!
基拉
Jyra!
作为最先到达现场的媒体
As we were first on the scene,
我们获取了独家视频资料 并即将进行播放
we have exclusive footage of what happened.
提醒在家收看的观众
And a warning to those at home,
以下镜头可能会使部分观众感觉不适
some viewers may find the following distressing.
你打算解决掉那些发♥票♥还是干点别的
You gonna finish those invoices or what?
杜克拉
Djukara!
拉走他
Get off him!
不要开枪
No guns!
拉走他
Get off him!
基拉
Jyra.
嘿 你们看新闻了吗
Hey, you catch the news?
那孩子是个低等种
Kid was a subbie.
有人看见你吗
Did anyone see you?
- 放心吧 - 他们开枪打死了那个小孩
- It's cool. - They shot the kid.
没人知道是我们举报的
No one knows it was us.
他们开枪打死了那个小孩
Hey, they shot the kid!
是我们害死了她
She is dead because of us.
真的 科恩 这件事完全错了
Come on, Koen, this is all wrong.
好吧 你想把钱还回去吗
Okay, you want to give the cash back?
这是你想要的吗 把钱全部还回去
Is that what you want? Want to give it all back?
关掉这家店 回超♥市♥去整理货架吗
Close this place down? Go back to stacking supermarket shelves?
我在隔离区长大
I grew up in the Zone
我这是在为自己谋划未来
and I'm making a future for myself.
你们俩想走的话 门就在那里
If you two want to walk away, there's the door.
抱歉
Excuse me.
好吧 随你便吧 伙计
Yeah, whatever you say, brah.
我的电视台还在吧
Do I still have a TV network?
我要你电视台的黄金时段
I want a prime-time spot from you.
- 上"奥格雷迪秀" - 好的
- On the "O'Grady Show". - You've got it.
瓦卢•韦斯特和我一起
And I want Waruu West with me.
星期二怎么样
How does Tuesday sound?
- 杰夫 - 夏洛特
- Geoff. - Charlotte.
我希望我的丈夫没有使你困扰
I hope my husband isn't harassing you about something.
很高兴能再次见到你
Wonderful to see you again.
你喜欢这些画吗
Do you like the work?
我猜你可能会喜欢这幅
I think you might like this one.
"咖啡"
"Coffee"?
它阐述的是一种对肤色的政♥治♥理念
Yeah, it's a political statement about skin color.
无论怎么变 咖啡的本质不会改变
Thing about coffee, it's always coffee.
喝黑咖啡 它是咖啡
Drink it black, it's coffee.
加点牛奶 也是咖啡
Add a splash of milk, it's coffee.
就算加很多牛奶 喝起来还是像咖啡
Add a lot of milk, it still tastes like coffee.
那我比较喜欢小白咖啡
I'm a flat white kind of guy myself.
flat white 小白咖啡 澳洲首创品种 不同于传统意义的白咖啡 是一种牛奶较少的调制咖啡
他这么说了
Yeah, he said it.
你真是秀色可餐啊
You look ravishing.
要点什么 兄弟
Help you, brah?
我们认识吗
Are we related?
我要和科恩聊聊
I need to speak to Koen.
科恩
Koen.
吉米舅舅 你在这里干什么
Uncle Jimmy, what are you doing here?
你包里放了什么
What do you got in the bag?
什么死了的东西吗
Something dead in there?
拿着
Take it.
拿啊
Go on.
你♥爸♥爸想把这个给你
Your father would want you to have this.
这可不是玩具
Hey, it's not a toy.
好吧 吉米 不管怎样
Sure, Jimmy, whatever.
把它给我哥吧
Give it to my big brother.
孩子 你已经长大了
You're a man now, son.
你得开始有点男人的样子了
You need to start acting like one.
现在这件东西由你保管
Now you look after that.
好吧
Okay.
这不是游戏
This is not a game.
你该选择自己的部落了
Time you decided which tribe you belong to.
我不打算加入任何部落 吉米
I'm not planning on joining any tribe, Jimmy.
我会一直关注的
I'll be watching.
还以为他们都不再和你说话了
Thought none of them talked to you anymore.
他真的是你叔叔吗
He really your uncle?
我爸爸的兄弟
Dad's brother.
他给你的是什么
What's this thing he gave you?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
拉开那个女孩
Separate the girl!
不不不
No, no, no!
- 基拉- 妈妈
- Jyra! - Mom!
吉米 你在练习走直线吗 伙计
Hey, Jimmy. You walking a straight line there, brother?
哈利 你这个毛鬼
Hey, Harry, you Hairy bastard.
我得去看看瓦卢
Got to see Waruu.
- 那边过不去 - 瓦卢在这边
- Bar that way. - Waruu this way.
好了各位 都过来
All right, fellas, bring it in.
过来 过来
Bring it in. Bring it in.
这场架打完之后 双方就握手言和 同意吗
Once the fight's done, the dispute's over. Agreed?
同意吗
Agreed?
大家同意吗 同意吗
We agree? Agreed?
你好啊 娘们
Hey, woman.
叫谁娘们呢
Hey, who you calling woman?
下次咱俩打一架
Be me and you in the ring next.
开始
Let's fight.
伙计 我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you, mate.
等等 吉米 等他们打完再说 好吗
Later, Jimmy. After the fight, eh?
我做了很糟糕的事情
I've done something really bad.
你说什么 我们等会再说好吗 吉米
What? Look, we'll talk later, Jimmy, yeah?
科恩需要你的帮助 可以吗
Koen's gonna need your help, all right?
你要照顾好科恩
You look after Koen.
好
Sure.
站起来
Get up!
站起来 还没打完呢
Get up, skin. You're not done.
结束了 已经打完了
Fight's done. Fight's over.
已经打完了 兄弟
You're done, brother.
各位安静一下
Easy, everyone.
在座的各位都是兄弟
We're all brothers here.
大家都知道
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表