剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
Well, at least one of his shell companies does.
那他为什么把这个给我
Why'd he give me this?
你一定拥有对他很有价值的东西
You must have something very valuable to him.
斯莱德总能设法得到他想要的
Slade gets what he wants, one way or another.
之后他有办法让整件事
And then he has this way of turning it around
变得也颇得你心
and making it what you want as well.
这很难拒绝
It's pretty hard to resist.
这就是你和我上♥床♥的原因
That's why you slept with me.
不 那些失检行为的温馨时光
No. That sweet moment of indiscretion
完全是因为你的身体
was all about your ass.
我喜欢你 瓦卢
I liked you, Waruu,
而且斯莱德也一直有他的手段
and Slade always has, too.
但是你要问问你自己为什么
But you have to ask yourself why.
我要去忙新闻稿了
I have a story to file.
- 你要走吗 - 我要离开了
- You going? - I'm leaving.
你在哪里
Where are you?
干的不错
Neat trick.
很强大
Very powerful.
我可没觉得有多强大
I don't exactly feel powerful.
我知道是谁把你的朋友科拉锁起来
I know who locked your friend Kora up.
把吉米耍的团团转
Had Jimmy wrapped around his finger.
你是在他的实验室发现的科拉
It was his lab you found her in.
- 是谁 - 你认识他
- What guy? - You know him.
他的名字叫斯莱德
His name's Slade.
他曾去过你的酒吧
He was in your bar.
你怎么会知道这些
How do you know all about this?
他为取你项上人头给了我一笔钱
He offered me money for your head.
所以就有了沙滩上那一出
And that's what the beach was about.
他掌握着管控部门
He's the CA.
他一直在杀害毛人 我们要制止他
He's been disappearing Hairies and we have to stop him.
我们
We?
是他的人杀了你的朋友
It was his man that killed your friend.
那么我们是该拜访他一下
Well, then we should pay him a visit.
隔离区内所有人类
All humans of the Zone,
请于二十四小时内撤离
you have 24 hours to vacate.
请立即前往检查点
Please proceed to the checkpoint immediately.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
隔离区内所有人类
All human inhabitants of the Zone
请立即前往检查点
should proceed to the exit immediately.
确保你携带了有效的人类身份证件
Ensure you are carrying a valid human ID pass.
隔离区内所有人类
All humans of the Zone,
请立即前往检查点
please proceed to the checkpoint immediately.
管控部门将无法继续保障你们的安全
The Containment Authority can no longer guarantee your safety.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
隔离区内所有人类
All humans of the Zone...
绿地广场皮肤病诊所
不好意思 我在找阿里时亚诊所
Excuse me, I'm just looking for the Ilythia Clinic.
阿里时亚诊所 一家生殖中心
Um, the Ilythia Clinic. It's for fertility.
我们这是专业治疗皮肤病的
We're dermatologists.
不 它以前就在这间办公室
No, it used to be right here in this office.
我们已经在这里五年了
Been here for five years.
对不起 我...
Sorry, I...
肤色只是表象
绿地广场皮肤病诊所
一定是我弄错了
Oh, must be a mistake.
隔离区内的人类
Humans of the Zone,
你们还有不到十二小时的时间撤离
you have less than 12 hours to vacate.
请准备好你们的身份证件
Please approach the gates
镇静有序地通过闸门
in a calm and orderly fashion with your IDs at the ready.
确保你携带了有效的人类身份证件
Ensure you are carrying a valid human ID pass.
走吧 下一个
Go on. Keep on moving.
去吧
There you go.
现在都认不出来你了
Can't even recognize you now.
你看起来就像妈妈
You look like Mom.
好了 如果我们被拦下
Now, if we get pulled up,
你们让我来交涉 好吗
you let me do the talking, all right?
走吧
Let's go.
你知道你将成为
You realize you're gonna be
你们种族的最后一个幸存者了吗
the last survivor of your species?
...关闭被称为隔离区的封闭社区
...closure of the walled community known as the Zone.
多么高贵的地位
What an exalted position.
关闭隔离区
和曾经的那个哀号♥的歇斯底里的母亲相比
What a difference from that wailing, hysterical mother you were
真是天壤之别
when you were arrested on the street.
疑似低等种都被当场扣押
Suspected subhumans have been detained on sight.
看看你现在
Look at you now.
现在你是如此光鲜
Now you're glorious.
是我创造了你
And I made you.
低等种异议分子
There have been several attempts
几次试图逃跑
by subhuman dissidents to escape
一名低等种男性在强行突袭后
and a subhuman male has been shot dead on sight
被当场击毙
following a brutal assault...
你按得太用力了
That's too hard.
太紧了
It's too tight.
停下来
Stop it.
停下来
Stop it.
停下来
Stop it.
回去
Go back.
回去 走
Go back. Go.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
你不能死 我能
You can't die. I can.
贾洛德 阿里时亚诊所不存在
Jarrod, the Ilythia Clinic doesn't exist.
它当然存在
Of course it does.
你怀孕了不就是证明
You have the baby to prove it.
我去了它之前的地址 诊所不见了
I was right there where it was. It's gone.
他们一定是搬家了
They must have moved premises.
这种事情经常发生
These things happen.
你的妊娠情绪反应太严重了 亲爱的
You're hormonal, my darling.
不 这和激素变化没关系
No, this has got nothing to do with being hormonal.
它没有丝毫存在过的迹象 没有网站
There's no trace of it. There's no website.
没有医学期刊文章
There's no medical journal articles
也没有名单有提及爱芙里克医生
and no listing of a Dr. Everick.
我过去查到的所有消息
All the things I looked up when I was researching,
它们都... 它们都消失了
they've just... they've gone.
这会有一个合理的解释的
There'll be a logical explanation.
别骗我了
Don't fob me off!
我可能是怀孕了 但是我不是傻了
I may be pregnant, but I haven't lost my brain.
孩子很不对劲
There's something very wrong with the baby!
我要你取消会议或者你在做的任何事
I need you to cancel your meeting or whatever you're doing,
我要你马上回家
and I need you to come home right now!
拜托快回来 贾洛德 贾洛德
Please come home, Jarrod. Jarrod?
稍后 我保证
Later, I promise.
先生
Gentlemen.
欢迎你
Welcome.
贾洛德
Jarrod?
你杀了阿什
You killed Ash.
瓦卢 我们不需要这样针锋相对
Waruu, we don't need to play this game.
你是真正的天赋异人
You're the true Cleverman.
这个家伙
This guy,
他只是吉米对我们开的一个小玩笑
he's just Jimmy's little joke against us.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
除了唾液提取 他没有受到伤害
Other than the odd saliva extraction, he's unharmed.
那在安置中心的其他人呢
And the others in the containment centers?
你对他们做了什么
What about them?
我是一个科学家 瓦卢
I'm a man of science, Waruu.
我相信达尔文的自然选择学说
I've taken Darwin's theory of natural selection
并让它再次启动
and given it a reboot.
我就是一个活生生的证据
I'm the living proof.
注射一点这个
An injection of this
就能让你增加一百年的寿命
could give you another 100 years of life,
或者是一百五十年
maybe 150.
不仅是寿命延长 生活质量也将提高
And not just life, but enhanced life.
我注射了一剂
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表