剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
澳洲土著文明是世界上现存流传最久的文明
具有超过六万年的历史传说
它们被称为"梦幻时代"
梦幻时代 澳洲土著神话中关于远古黄金时代的称谓 白人殖民后将这种他们无法理解的土著宗教信仰及社会制度称为"梦幻"
"梦幻时代"这一精神秘境联结了
过去 现在 与未来
那里栖居着不可思议的生灵
这个秘境的主宰被称为天赋异人
他是沟通梦幻秘境与现实世界的强大存在
瞧瞧 瞧瞧 想从我这过去 来啊
Get, get, get. Want a go at me, bro? Come on.
走吧 别闹了 你们是白♥痴♥吗
Come on. Stop pissing around. You being a dickhead?
- 嘿 上车 - 谢谢 司机
- Oi, come on. - Thank you, bus driver.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
下面去哪 游戏店吗
Where to next? Criterion?
Criterion Games是英国著名游戏公♥司♥
- 不行 那快关门了 - 胡扯
- No, it'll be shut. - That's bullshit.
- 不可能这么早关门 - 换老板了
- It can't be shut this early. - New owners.
好吧 那我们去你家 小尼
Well, let's go to yours, then, Nick-o.
看看
Check it out.
- 瞧我的 学着点 - 开始了
- Watch and learn, boys. - Oh, here we go.
书不错嘛
Good book?
我喜欢读书
I love reading.
他说得没错 他识字 识一点点
Yeah, it's true. He can read. A bit.
请把我的书还给我
Can I have my book back?
除非你跟我讲话
Not until you talk to me.
请还给我
Please.
你这下用劲可真不小啊
Oh, has got a nice firm grip, this one.
小姑娘你挺厉害的嘛
You're tough for a little chick.
给我们看看你的肌肉呗
Show us the muscles.
让我看看你的书吧
Let me just have one little read of your book, please.
你能同时搞定我们四个 来嘛
Oh, you can handle the four of us. Come on.
我就爱强力的女人
Love a strong woman.
她是个毛人
She's a Hairy.
你这种肮脏的毛人不该来隔离区外面的
You shouldn't be outside the Zone, you filthy rug.
- 快停车 - 打电♥话♥给管控部门
- Stop the bus! - Call the Containment Authority.
- 车上有个毛人 - 你跑不了了
- There's a Hairy on the bus! - You're not going anywhere.
车上有个毛人 把她赶下去
There's a Hairy on the bus! Get her off!
塔基 你没事吧
Taki, you all right?
赶快打电♥话♥给管控部门 快
Call the CA, quick!
躲开她 她是个毛人
Stay away from her. She's a Hairy.
你没法逃脱惩罚的 畸形种
You won't get away with this, you freak.
天赋异人 第一季第一集
这位年轻人 卢多•阿比亚蒂
The shocking injury suffered by the young man,
昨晚受到的令人震惊的伤害
Ludo Abbiati, last night
再次加强了政♥府♥确保
only reaffirms this government's commitment
将这些危险的低等种
to keep these dangerous
限制在隔离区内的决心
subhumans within the area known as the Zone.
部长先生 请问是否还有其他关于
Minister, have there been any other reported incidences
生活在隔离区的人类遭袭的报告
of attacks on humans living within the Zone?
据我所知 没有
None that I've heard of, no.
隔离区内生活的人类必须携带有效身份证件
Humans who live in the Zone must carry valid IDs
他们可以自♥由♥出入隔离区
and are free to come and go from the Zone area as they wish.
但试图离开隔离区的毛人
But Hairies who try and exit the Zone
将被以其他方式拘留
will be detained in other ways.
国际社会谴责我们
The international community
在处置毛人事务上
has accused us of violating human rights
有违人♥权♥
in our approach to the Hairy peoples,
但我们的首要任务是保护
but our priority is protecting
受到这些危险
the rights of humans
且不可预测的生物威胁的
who are threatened by
人类的权利
these dangerous and unpredictable creatures.
我们会加强检查点的安保
Security at the checkpoint will be increased.
并且加固围墙
The wall will be strengthened.
任何将毛人偷运出隔离区的人
And penalties for anyone who smuggles Hairies out of the Zone
将会受到更严厉的处罚 并且严格实施
are becoming both harsher and more strictly enforced.
举报发现低等种奖励加倍
The reward for reported sightings of subhumans will be doubled.
打造安居城市
We must all help to make
人人有责
this city a safer place in which to live.
你觉得他们看到我们了吗
You reckon they saw us?
没 我们没事
No, we're all right.
接着走
Keep going.
我们该带枪出来的
We should have guns.
你什么时候会用枪了
Since when do you know how to use a gun?
我知道该怎么握枪
I know how to hold one.
你好
Hello.
不要紧 我们不会伤害你
It's all right. We're not gonna hurt you.
爸爸
看吧 我说过我们该带枪来的
Oi, I told you we should have guns.
科恩先生
Mr. Koen?
不必叫先生 科恩就好
Not mister, just Koen.
去叫你妈妈和妹妹来
我们不了解这些家伙
去叫她们 没事的
这还是个小孩
It's a little kid.
我以为你们已经刮过毛了
I thought you'd have shaved down.
你们没给我们太多时间准备
You didn't give us much time to prepare.
嗨 小家伙
Hey, little one.
布莱尔 去帮忙拿行李
Blair, get the bags.
为什么是我拿行李
Why do I have to get the bags?
去拿
Get the bags.
我们得快些
We need to hurry.
嗨 你想来按电梯吗
Hey, you want to push the button?
按吧
Go on.
请进
In here.
水槽下面有个备用灯泡
There's a spare bulb under the sink.
抱歉
Whoa, sorry.
人邋遢起来吓死人
People can be animals, eh?
这里有冷热自来水
So you've got hot and cold running water.
可以看见往来人员的监控摄像头
Security cameras so you can monitor who's coming and going.
还有高速网络
You got high-speed Internet.
你们可以订购你们要的任何东西
You know, you can order anything you want
连门都不必出
and you don't even have to leave home.
- 你说有三间卧室 - 我说过我会看情况
- You said three bedrooms. - I said I'd see how it'd go.
那我们是按一间卧室付房♥租吗
So we get the one-bedroom price?
我会给你们算一间卧室的房♥租
I'm giving you the one-bedroom price.
我们不能回去
姑娘们在那不安全
- 听着 邦廸- 布迪
- Listen, Bundy. - Boondee.
布迪 布迪
Boondee. Boondee.
你告诉我你们想离开隔离区 对吗
You told me you wanted to get out of the Zone, yeah?
我知道现在这个地方并不完美
Now, I know this place isn't everything,
但已经很不错了
but it's almost everything.
花点功夫收拾一下 这地方会变得像家一样
Put a bit of work in and this place will feel like home.
我保证 如果有更好的房♥子腾出来
I guarantee. And when something better becomes available,
我保证会告诉你的
I'll let you know, I promise.
很高兴和你合作
Nice doing business with you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
基拉
Jyra
布莱尔
Blair
你的那份 哥们
Your share my brother
你没说过有小孩
You didn't say there'd be kids
他们可能比咱俩加一起的年龄还大
Probably older than me and you put together
那好吧
Oh that's all right then
我知道的只是有五位刮了毛的人
All I was told was I had five shavers
需要我保护离开隔离区
wanting to bail out of the Zone
或许我们这次就不该管他们
Maybe this time we should just let them be
他们能吃上一日三餐
They get three square meals a day
住在干净温暖的小隔间[指被关进监狱]
a roof over their heads a nice warm cell
这对他们来说再好不过了
It's good for them better
这里是管控部门 请问有什么能为您服务
Containment Authority How may we help you
喂 我想报告一起目击事件
Hello Yes I'd like to report a sighting
是目击到低等种吗
Subhuman sighting
我确定是低等种
Subhuman for sure
- 一家五口 - 地址在哪里
- A whole family of five - What is the location
在温德尔的阿尔伯托大街三十四号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 34 Alberto Street Windale
他们是否构成了迫切的人身威胁
Do they pose an immediate physical threat
没有 还没有
No no immediate threat
您的身份证号♥是多少
And what is your ID number
我记下了
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表