剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
commonly referred to as the Zone.
隔离区是冥顽不化的
The Zone is a safe haven
杀人犯和暴徒的
for murderers and violent criminals
避风港
who refuse to assimilate,
而我们将拆除隔离区
and we're going to dismantle that haven.
关闭隔离区
人♥民♥希望生活有安全感
Our citizens expect to feel safe in the streets.
他们不想为性命担惊受怕
People do not want to fear for their lives.
他们会把这里彻底清除
They're going to clean the place out.
这很可能要成真了
It's been on the cards for a while now.
什么
What?
屠♥杀♥毛人 把其他人赶出去
Kill the Hairies and chuck everyone else out on the street?
马修斯以为他是谁
Who does Matthews think he is?
他要的东西和你一样
He wants what you want.
有大批国际财团
There are international consortia
等着重建隔离区
lining up to redevelop the Zone.
马修斯背地里一直在忙活这个
Matthews has been working behind the scenes to make this happen.
清理保留区是第一步
Cleaning out the Zone is the first step.
没错 清理保留区的人
Yeah, cleaning it out of people.
我们都知道他的图谋不会成真
We both know his scheme is never gonna happen.
你有了钱 还拥有作为原住民
You have the money and the right to first development
率先开♥发♥这片土地的权利
as original occupants of the land.
这都是胡扯
Well, that's bullshit.
二十四小时之内那个地方就要被夷为平地了
The whole place is gonna be razed in the next 24 hours.
别管马修斯了
Don't worry about Matthews.
他是有权有势的部长
He's the minister, the one with the power.
我们会像之前一样被踩在脚底
We'll get screwed like we always get screwed.
我的摄像头无处不在
I have cameras everywhere,
所以我觉着他当不了多久部长了
so I don't think he'll be minister for much longer.
你只需用这个去把权力从马修斯手中夺过来
Here's what you need to take the power from Matthews.
你现在有了那笔钱
You have the money now.
你可以帮助你的族人
You can help your people,
但我需要你把抵押物带来
but I'll need you to deliver the collateral for the loan.
我要你的弟弟
I want your brother.
隔离区内所有人类
All humans of the Zone,
请于二十四小时内撤离
you have 24 hours to vacate.
请立即前往检查点
Please proceed to the checkpoint immediately.
管控部门将
The Containment Authority
无法继续保障你们的安全
can no longer guarantee your safety.
没错
Yeah.
我们已提前了时间表
Yeah, we have moved up the time frame.
那片地在周末之前就能清理干净
The land should be clear by the end of the week.
天啊
God!
爽
Good.
没事 我很好 明天与你详谈
No, I'm fine. I'll speak to you tomorrow.
快点 艾琳塔 快点
Come on, Alinta. Hurry up.
你不是真的要这样吧
You can't be serious.
我们已经谈过了
We've talked about this.
爸爸不拿家人当回事不代表...
Just 'cause Dad's acting like family is nothing...
这和你♥爸♥爸无关
This is not about your father.
拉塔尼是我们的家人
Latani's family!
你需要带件大衣
You're gonna need a coat.
我不会丢下她
I'm not leaving her.
你不明白现在的状况
You don't understand what's going on here!
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
隔离区内所有人类 请于二十四小时内撤离
All humans of the Zone, you have 24 hours to vacate.
你妈妈说得对
Your mom's right.
请立即前往检查点
Please proceed to the checkpoint immediately.
隔离区内所有人类...
All humans of the Zone...
隔离区内所有人类 请于二十四小时内撤离
All humans of the Zone, you have 24 hours to vacate.
请立即前往检查点
Please proceed to the checkpoint immediately.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
兄弟 你现在是一名战士了
You're a warrior now, brother.
是我们中一员
You're one of us.
是我们的家人
You're family.
先祖们就是这样准备上战场的
This is how the old people used to prepare for war.
现在离着不远了
Not long now.
隔离区内所有人类
All humans of the Zone,
请于二十四小时内撤离
you have 24 hours to vacate.
都出示证件
IDs out, people.
低等种不得排队
Subhumans should not be in this line.
任何混进来的低等种都会被扣押
Any subhuman in this line will be detained.
请立即前往检查点
Please proceed to the checkpoint immediately.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
喂
Hey!
嘿 闪开
Hey, clear the line!
快点 继续
Come on, keep it moving.
我们要走了
Oi! We're going now.
快点 咖布
Come on, Gub.
我们要离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
隔离区所有人类...
All humans of the Zone...
我才不会求你
I'm not gonna bloody beg.
请立刻前往检查点
Please proceed to the checkpoint immediately.
马克斯 等一下
Max, wait!
拉塔尼
Latani.
你应该离开
You need to go.
我知道你和你妈妈说了什么
I know what you said to your mom.
这不是你待的地方
This is no place for you.
我不会离开你们
I won't leave you.
我说了你走 艾琳塔
I said go, Alinta.
我才不会离开你们
I'm not leaving you.
我们可以一起面对
We'll make a stand together.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
这可不是什么鬼政♥治♥集♥会♥
This isn't some bullshit political rally.
这是我的命
This is my life.
- 他们会杀了我们 - 我懂
- They will kill us. - I get that.
不 你不懂
No, you don't get that.
我根本没的选
I don't have a choice.
我能把毛都剃了
I can shave down,
但这并不意味着我会感到安全
but that doesn't mean I'll feel safe.
每一天我都心惊胆战
I will be scared every single day,
担心自己会被发现
wondering if I will be found out.
- 不是所有的人都恨你们 - 我没有容身之处
- Not all humans hate you. - There's nowhere for me.
我独自一人 所以你应当离开 艾琳塔
I'm alone, so you need to go, Alinta.
- 走 - 不
- Go! - No.
不管你愿不愿意 我都要为你们抗争
I'm fighting for you whether you like it or not!
我不会丢下你 你听见了吗
I'm not leaving you! Did you hear me?
- 不 你走 - 我不会丢下你
- No, you need to go! - I'm not leaving you!
嘿 跟我来 你们俩都是
Hey, come with me now, both of you.
- 不准拒绝 - 不 耐瑞达...
- No objections. - No. Nerida...
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我请求你相信我
I'm asking you to trust me.
拜托
Please.
不用着急
Hey, there's no rush.
你能听见先祖们的声音吗
能
这棵树承载着你先辈的灵魂
他们栖息于树叶里
他们在根系间穿梭 连接大地母亲和我们
我妈妈在吗
她时刻都在你身边 在树上 土地里 水中
吉米常常带我来这里
他来到这里与长者 先辈 你的母亲对话
如果你用心聆听 就能听见她的声音
一旦你回去 我还能听见你的声音吗
只要你愿意 就能听见所有人的声音
尔非此界
解放尔魂
速速重返尔界
没有什么可多想的了
Doesn't leave much to the imagination.
这东西会毁了马修斯
This will destroy Matthews.
- 还有管控部门 - 不包括管控部门
- And the CA. - Not the CA.
管控部门属于私人公♥司♥
It's a private company.
什么
What?
是啊 已经很久了
Yeah, a long time ago now.
政♥府♥把自己外包给了贾洛德•斯莱德
The government outsourced itself to Jarrod Slade.
- 没有人反对 - 给斯莱德
- No one said boo. - Slade?
现在属于他了
He owns it.
好吧 至少属于他名下的一家空壳公♥司♥
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表