剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
get out of my bar. You're not welcome.
你打了电♥话♥
You made the call.
你这个卑鄙小人
You little rat.
你这个靠吸兄弟血生存的寄生虫
You Judas leech-sucking vermin of a half brother.
我为什么要在意几个低等种遭遇什么
Why should I care what happens to some subbies?
但你得在意他
He's the reason you should care.
下一次 我可救不了你
Next time, I won't be able to save you.
去死
Fuck. Ah!
来人 救我
Somebody! Help!
布莱尔
Blair! Ah!
让我看看 快让我看看
Give me a look. Let me have a look.
- 不 - 让我看看
- No. - Let me have a look.
布莱尔 找点东西来 他在流血
Blair, get something. He's bleeding.
一个该死的毛人扯掉了我的手指
A freaking Hairy ripped my freaking finger off.
让我看看 科恩
Okay, let me see. Koen.
好了 它可能没被扯掉
All right, it might not have gone through,
但你还是需要缝针 好吗
but you're gonna need stitches, okay?
没事的
It's all right.
科恩 你的眼睛
Koen, your eye.
你干什么
Oi, oi, what the hell? What the hell?
你对萨尔姨说了什么
Hey, did you tell Aunty Sal
她必须搬出她的公♥寓♥
she has to move out of her flat
以便给毛人腾地方吗
to make way for Hairies?
我不是这么说的
That's not what I told her.
她是这么理解的
Yeah, it's the way she's taking it.
我就成了那个听她抱怨的
And I'm the one that's copping it.
听着 我只是说 我们需要团结一心
Look, all I said was that we needed to get together
共同渡过这次住房♥危机
to sort through the accommodation crisis.
她让其她姨妈们也担心起来了
She's got the other aunties worried, too.
向她们解释下我正在努力实现的愿景
Just explain to them what I'm trying to do.
我是贾洛德•斯莱德
I'm Jarrod Slade.
对于你的遭遇 我深表遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss.
你的叔叔是个好人
Your uncle was a fine man.
- 我很遗憾 - 谢谢
- Sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
感谢大家聚集于此
Thanks for coming, you mob.
虽然吉米晚年举止乖张
We all know Jimmy's been off the rails of late.
但他本质上是个好人
But he was at heart a good man.
自我幼年起 他便一直
Took me under his wing from a young age.
呵护我成长 教我明辨是非
Brought me up to know right from wrong.
吉米总是尽心尽力地帮助他人
Jimmy always went out of his way for people.
毛人也好 人类也罢 这都无所谓
Hairy, human... didn't matter.
于吉米而言 隔离区就是他的家
For Jimmy, the Zone was his home
你们大家都是他的家人
and all of you were his family.
我们真正的
A true...
天赋异人
Our Cleverman.
他比谁都懂得团体的价值
He more than anyone understood the value of community.
他在有生之年力护你们众人周全
He would have died before he let anything happen to you mob.
这是他终身奋斗的目标
That's what his life's work was all about.
而我希望作为他的后继人
And I hope as his next in line
继续为之努力奋斗
to do the same.
天赋异人
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表