剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
很惊艳吧
Wonderful, isn't it?
整座城市 海湾美景
Sweeping 360 views of the city,
一览无遗
the harbor.
我猜你会喜欢那里的
I reckon you're gonna be happy living there.
我和法兰姬说了要买♥♥下你
I've been talking to Frankie about purchasing you.
你的全部
Outright.
好 一天两次
Okay, so you take these twice a day.
再开些安定[属于镇静药物]
And some Valium while you're at it.
好
Okay.
伊芙
Eve.
他的皮肤有异样 像抓痕
There's something weird on his skin. Scratches.
而且在变大
They're getting bigger.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
不太好
Ooh, doesn't look good.
坚持住
Hold on...
什么时候开始的
When did this happen?
不知道
I don't know.
来 躺下
Come on, lie back.
艾琳塔 快去找科恩过来
Alinta, go get Koen now.
伊芙 我给你的桉叶还有吗
Eve, you still got them eucalyptus leaves I gave you?
我要跟他说什么
What do I tell him?
叫他现在过来
Tell him to get here now
不然我揍死他
or I'll kick his ass into tomorrow.
快去叫他
Go on, get him.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
恐怕你的诊疗技术
Yeah. I'm afraid there's
治不了这病
nothing in your bag of tricks to fix this.
这不是病痛 而是人在作怪
It's not a what, it's a who.
你以前看过烟雾仪式 对吧
You've been to a smoking ceremony before, haven't you?
看过
Yeah.
好 这次你来主持
Good. You're running this one.
里面有个小男孩
There's a young boy in there
疼得厉害
in a whole lot of pain.
情况不太正常
Something wrong about it all.
去把你♥爸♥找来 这该由他来完成
Go and get your dad. He should be doing this.
不 你该担起责任来了
Nah, time for you to step up.
我不是命定之人 叫瓦卢来
I'm not the one. Get Waruu.
做好事的机会不常有
We don't always get a chance to do good.
如果我是你 我会牢牢把握这个机会
If I was you, I'd grab this opportunity with both hands.
我知道
I know, right?
好了 所有人都出去
Okay, everyone's got to get out now.
好了 全都出去
Okay, clear out.
快点 现在就出去
Go on, get, now.
所有人都出去
All of you, go on.
你也是 亲爱的 你在这里不安全
You, too, darling. It's not safe for you.
走吧
You have to go.
- 给你 - 我不行
- Over to you. - I can't.
谁伏于此 现身亦无恙
Whoever's in there, it's safe to come out.
随烟而行 魂灵终自♥由♥
Follow the smoke. It will set you free.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
烟雾会指引尔至归属之处
The smoke will lead you where you need to go.
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表