剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表
I took one dose of this
之后我感觉充满活力
and I feel so alive.
你随意
Help yourself.
这个世界正处在临界点上
The world's at a tipping point
只有适应者才能生存下来
where only the fit will survive
我在确保至少一部分人能得以幸存
and I'm ensuring there'll be at least some of us left.
你和我 我们是未来的管理者
You and I, we're the custodians of the future.
我们可以一起改变这个世界
We could change this world together.
你可以完成吉米尚未完成的事业
You could finish what Jimmy couldn't.
你们族人五万年的研究埋藏于传说之中
Your people have 50,000 years of research
还有关于这片土地的知识
locked up in stories, knowledge of the land.
该如何与之共存 不要再试图控制它们了
How to live with it, not try to tame it.
我需要你的帮助来解开这些知识
I need your help to unlock that knowledge.
如果那意味着这一路要有所牺牲
If that means the odd sacrifice along the way,
那我也在所不惜
then, yeah, I'm willing to make it.
你呢
Are you?
他... 嘿
He... hey.
结果了他
Finish him.
别
Please
他们打死了我的妹妹
They shot my sister!
她还只是个孩子
She was just a kid.
对不起... 对不起
I'm... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你靠我们一家赚了多少
How much did you get for my family?
对不起... 对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
这解决不了任何问题
This doesn't solve anything.
对不起 求你了 抱歉
I'm sorry! Oh, please! I'm sorry!
对不起 求你不要杀我
I'm sor... please don't!
来吧 奴才
Come on, dog!
过来 奴才
Come on, dog!
滚开
Get the hell off me!
求你了 别这样
Please, no.
你们想要我们的血
You want our blood?
你们想要我们的血吗
You want our blood?
那就是你们真正要的 不是吗
That's what you're really after, isn't it?
我们毛人的血
Our Hairy blood?
好了 现在要放你们的血了
Well, get ready to lose yours!
这个肮脏的人类出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
This dirty human came and sold us out!
看到了吧
You see?
这个人就该去死
This one deserves to die!
对吗
All right, dogs?
好了 各位 回到各自的岗位上去
All right, everyone. Back to your stations.
等到明天早上吧
We got until tomorrow morning yet.
那个时候他们也许已经自相残杀干净了
They may all kill each other by then.
我们的工作就完成了
Job done.
不要着急
There's no need to rush things.
让我们来看看你得到了些什么
Let's see what you've got in here.
如果吉米没有摆我一道
If Jimmy hadn't messed me about,
我们也无需如此
we wouldn't be here like this.
但是我需要进入梦幻时代
But I need access to the dreaming.
你无权知晓
It's not yours to have.
好了 带进来
All right, bring it in!
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on!
来吧
Come on!
我只说一次
I'm only gonna say this once!
你们在怕什么呢
What are you scared of?
改变的时刻到了
The time for change is now!
今天轮到我们拿回属于我们的东西
Today is the day we take back what belongs to us!
我已经代表我们全体
I have successfully negotiated
跟这块土地的所有者谈好了
ownership of this land for all of us!
我们得到了授权
We have title.
没人能把它从我们手中夺走
No one's gonna take it away from us!
我们不会被迫迁移
We will never be moved on.
这里会成为我们的
This will be a safe place for us,
我们孩子的
our children,
我们子子孙孙的安全的家
and our children's children.
今天 我们要告别绝望
Today, we say good-bye to despair,
告别贪婪 告别暴♥力♥
to greed, to violence!
好吧
Well...
那个小子死了真遗憾
sorry about that fella,
但是他就是一个必须清除的毒瘤
but he was a cancer that had to be removed.
我们现在需要的是团队合作
We need team players now.
我们会在这里建成
We will build here...
一座社区 向全世界展示
a community that will show the rest of the world
未来前进的方向
the way forward.
无论黑人 白人
Black, white,
还是人类 毛人...
human, Hairy...
我们都是一体
we are one.
我们团结一心
We are united.
我们现在是一家人 永远是一家人
We are family now and forever!
你们听到我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
说点什么
Say something!
我做这些是为了你们
I have done this for you.
我的所作所为全部都是为了你们
Everything I have done has been for you!
来吧
Hey! Come on!
哈利 兄弟
Harry, brother,
这是我们一直以来奋斗的目标啊
this is everything we've ever worked for.
耐瑞达 你明白的 对吗
Nerida, you get this, right?
拜托 亲爱的
Please, darling.
妈
Mom!
你再靠近点试试
Don't you come near me!
这里 这里
Here, here. Hey, hey, hey!
此处非尔可留之地
尔务必离去
来吧
Come on, then.
此处非尔可留之地
太好了
Yes!
这是我见过最酷的事情了
That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!
从车轮下面把它拿走
Pick it up from under the wheel.
准备好了吗 使劲 孩子们
Ready? Use your legs, boys.
干得好
Good work.
- 你还好吗 阿姨 - 嗯 我还好
- You all right, Aunty? - Yeah, I'm good.
加油 孩子
Keep going, boy.
把那些油桶拿过来
Bring up the oil drums!
在前方垒成路障
Barricade the front now!
- 嘿 布莱尔 - 你还好吧 老大
- Hey, Blair! - You all right, boss?
他们来了
They're coming!
他们来了
They're coming!
管控警员们来了
The CA guards are coming!
他们来了
They're coming!
剧集 | 天赋异人(2016) | 导航列表