剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
You know I can't.
你知道我不能
Hey, is that an orgasm?
高♥潮♥到了吗
No!
没有
This is terrifying!
太吓人了
I think we should go back inside!
我觉得我们应该回屋里去
Hey, what are you lookin' at?
你在看什么呢
Sorry! Hey, hey, I think I felt something.
对不起 我有感觉了
Maybe you like having other people around.
也许你喜欢有人看着
That gives me an idea.
我有灵感了
Come on.
来啊
Thanks for coming on such short notice, Dori.
多莉 多谢你这么短时间就赶来
Oh, it's no problem.
不客气
Beth is covering me at the front desk.
贝丝正把我压在前台桌子上
Is there any progress, Owen?
有进展吗 欧文
No, but if I could just make a little tweak to the situation...
没有 但如果能再做些调整就....
Oh, yeah, yeah.
好啊
Mm, yeah, this is the real Tzedakah here.
这就是真正的慈善啊
It's all right! All right, I've stopped the bleeding,
没事了 已经止住血了
but I got to get you out of here.
但我得把你带出去
No, no, no!
不不不
No, we can't go out there.
不 我们不能出去
They're shooting bullets,
外面子弹乱飞
and the bullets are so hard.
而且真的很硬
They're hard like lead and copper.
就像铅和铜那样硬
An--and they're hot!
它们还很烫
Hot like a cat on a hot tin roof!
就像猫站在热铁皮上那般热
Shut up!
闭嘴
Snap out of it!
振作起来
I'm not gonna let you die!
我不会让你死的
It's okay, lady.
没事的 女士
Have more peanut butter.
再多吃点花生酱
Oh, Val, enough!
瓦珥 够了
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Dr. Little Girl, more peanut butter!
小女孩医生 再来点花生酱
Dr. Little Girl, with all due respect --
小女孩医生 恕我直言...
Why are they still firing at us?
他们为什么还朝我们开火
I don't know!
我不知道
The phones must still be out.
电♥话♥都在外面
There's no way to tell them that we're Americans.
没法告诉他们我们是美国人
They still think we're the terrorists.
他们还以为我们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呢
If there was just a way --
只需要个方法...
a way to let them know we're Americans...
一个让他们知道我们是美国人的方法...
Wait. That's it.
等等 有了
If I can raise the American flag,
如果我能把美国国旗升上去
then they'll know.
他们就知道了
Or -- or we could just stay here and cuddle.
或者我们就待着这儿相互依偎
I got to raise the flag.
我得去把旗升上去
It's the only way to save us.
只有这个方法才能救我们
Blake?!
布莱克
Bla-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a- a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ke!
布...莱...克...
I take it back.
我收回我的话
I don't want to feel.
我不想有感觉
It's too much.
太过了
I was kidding.
我只是开玩笑
I was wrong.
我错了
I was young and just a snot-nosed
我年少无知
little kid who knows nothing about nothing.
就像个一无所知的鼻涕虫
We're all just little kids,
我们都只是个孩子
thinking with our penises,
分别用我们的玉根
our vaginas, respectively.
和玉♥穴♥思考
And now I'm a man...
现在我是个男人了...
And my friend's in trouble.
我朋友处于险境之中
And that's the secret -- helping others.
这就是秘诀所在...帮助别人
Tzedakah.
慈善
Duh. It's like, "Duh."
废话 就是"废话"
what is she saying?
她说什么
She's saying that she loves the king
她说她爱国王
but she didn't realize it until he died.
但直到他死去她才明白
Oh, it's almost 6:00. What?
要六点了 什么
Look, we don't have much time,
听着 我们没什么时间了
but if this fails,
但如果失败了
I just want you to know
我只想让你知道
I've really enjoyed spending this time with you.
我很享受和你共度的这段时光
Me, too, Lola.
我也是 萝拉
For some reason I feel so much closer to you.
不知为何我感觉我们如此靠近
It's amazing what a few hours of full penetration can do.
这么短时间就能如此深入真是太神奇了
And I know we're not allowed to fall in love,
我知道我们不能相爱
but if we could,
但如果我们可以
I'd fall in love with you.
我会爱上你
What?
怎么了
I just felt something.
我刚才有感觉了
What's happening?
发生了什么
Oh, no, wait.
别 等等
No? Don't wait.
不吗 别等了
No? Don't wait.
不吗 别等了
Keep going.
继续啊
Keep going, please.
请继续啊
It's scary down there.
底下真心恐怖
Look, let the grown-ups handle this, Dr. Little Girl.
听着 让成年人来接手吧 小女孩医生
Go find your mommy.
去找你妈妈吧
My mommy flew on an airplane
我妈妈怀着孩子坐飞机
with a baby in her tummy and her tummy went boom.
然后她肚子就爆了
Oh, my god.
天啊
You were right, Cat.
你是对的 凯特
That could have been me.
那也可能是我
I told you so, stupid.
我告诉过你 小笨蛋
You're almost there!
快了
Just breathe!
呼吸啊
Oh, god! I owe you my life!
天啊 我欠你的
I'm gonna name my baby after you, Cat.
我要用你的名字命名 凯特
What's your full name?
你全名是什么
Catholomule.
凯若琳穆勒
What?
什么
Stop! Stop!
停 停下来
We're Americans! Blake!
我们是美国人 布莱克
Look at the flag!
看看这面旗
Come on!
来啊
Here it comes!
要出来了
Blake! Blake!
布莱克 布莱克
Is this what you wanted? Yes!
这就是你想要的吗 是
Is this what you wanted? Yes!
这就是你想要的吗 是
I'm coming!
我来了
It's coming!
要来了
I'm coming!
我要来了
Stand down.
停
Everyone stand down!
所有人停下来
They're Americans!
他们是美国人
They're going!
他们走了
They're going!
他们走了
Attention, staff --
全体医务人员请注意...
war is not the answer
战争不是答案
unless the question is "What is the singular of 'wars'?"
除非问题是"'战争'的单数是什么"
That is all.
完毕
So wait -- you have had an orgasm before?
等等...所以你之前有过高♥潮♥
I didn't realize that's what an orgasm was.
我没意识到那就是高♥潮♥
I've had thousands of those.
我有过成千上百次
I think it was a semantics thing.
我以为是语义上的意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
How is it possible
我们就走了24小时
that we were gone for 24 little hours and this place is such a mess?
怎么可能这地方就变得如此混乱
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表