剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
the red tape is a little harder to undo.
公文还是不能违背的
So we have to make do with what we have,
我们得用现有的为他治疗
which means maggot therapy or amputation.
像蛆虫治疗或截肢
I'll go heat up an axe.
我去加热把斧子
That's crazy.
太疯狂了
Nobody's amputating anything.
没有人需要截肢
Do you quarrel with me, sir?
你在和我吵架吗 先生
What?
什么
Blake had a really good day yesterday.
布莱克昨天过得很好
So it's gone a little bit to his head.
所以他脑子今天有点抽
You will regret that, Hebrew.
你会后悔的 犹太人
Glenn, please do me a favor.
格伦 帮我个忙
Just go put on your fiddler costume, all right?
去穿上你的提琴演出服好吗
No. I'm gonna go and check on the bureaucracy
不是吧 我要去查看一下
and keep moving it along.
官僚运行情况 让它顺利进行下去
Great, you do that.
好啊 你去吧
What am I supposed to do with this?
这玩意怎么处理
Shove it up your ass.
随你便
You just can't move any part of your face.
你的脸必须一动不动
It's more like I don't choose to move any part of my face.
更像是我控制它不动的
Oh, oh, okay.
好吧
There's Commander Tandy.
坦迪司令在这
He'll figure this out.
他会想出办法来的
There he is.
他来了
As laid down by olde fashioned day directive,
正如复古节命令所规定的那样
an employee shall not wear modern dress on old fashioned day.
员工在这天不能着现代装出入
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I had no choice.
我也没办法
Arrest this man!
抓住他
Why?
干嘛抓我
What are you -- what?! What?
你到底...要干什么
Well, rules are rules, my friend.
没办法 老兄 这就是规矩
I had no choice but to invoke martial law.
没办法 我只能遵守戒♥严♥令
Anyone else care to challenge me?
还有敢来挑衅的吗
You know, because there's, uh,
放马过来
still room left in the menstrual hut.
月经小屋还有空位
You have to come quick.
你必须快点过来
The kid with the rotten arm is in shock.
胳膊化脓的那个孩子已经休克了
Oh, my goodness,
我的老天
the order hasn't gone through yet.
命令还没传达到
This kid's still alive? Yeah.
这孩子还活着 是啊
Dori, go get me a turnkey,
多莉 去给我拿一个牙钥
a candle, some cheesecloth,
一支蜡烛和粗棉布
and a touch of cocaine.
再拿点可♥卡♥因♥
Let's start chopping.
让我们来截肢吧
Blake, Blake, Blake. Wait, wait, wait.
布莱克 等等
Listen to me.
听我说
Getting attention can be a very powerful thing,
获得关注是件很有影响力的事
especially when you don't get it that often.
尤其是对很少获得关注的人来说
It can make you feel great joy,
它让你心中狂喜
and it can make you do crazy things
也会让你做出疯狂的事
like get a co-worker thrown into the stocks
比如无缘无故害同事被囚禁
for no reason or chop off the arm
或者用不知从何处拿出的斧子
of a small child with an axe
砍下一个孩子的胳膊
that you pulled out of no...
顺便问一句...
Where did you hide that axe, by the way?
你把斧子藏在哪了
Uh, a holster in my bodkin.
在我发夹的皮套里
Oh, my god.
老天
That's pretty good.
藏得可真好
You're right, Chief.
你说的对 主任
You know what?
你知道吗
I, uh... I went a little bit too far with this.
我有点太过了
Absolutely not.
当然没有
A little bit.
有一点
A little bit too far. Really.
真有点过火 真的
I did things that you guys don't even know about,
还有一些事 你们现在并不知道
but you'll find out later what they are,
稍后你们就会发现的
and you might get hurt.
而你们可能会受到伤害
They're really bad, bad, far-out things.
是非常恶毒 离谱的事
They're -- they're traps that I've set,
是我设的陷阱
and I can't unset them.
但我无法消除它们
So...I apologize ahead of time.
所以...我提前道歉
Back with the supplies.
我带着补给回来啦
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Modern medical equipment.
现代医疗器械
Pork buns?
肉包子
What?
搞什么
Nurse Beth,
贝丝护士
where is the medical equipment we sent you out to get?
我让你去拿的医疗器材呢
Supplies!
这就是补给呀[惊喜]
Okay. Okay, that is pretty funny,
好吧 真有趣
but, damn it, what are we gonna do now?
那现在怎么办
I wish Glenn were here.
格伦在这儿就好了
I don't know.
我不知道
I was more of a... bookworm more than anything, you know?
我更像...像个书虫
I didn't like the sports or anything like that.
我不喜欢运动之类的
I would just kind of,
我就是有点
you know, escape in a book.
逃避现实世界 想躲进书里
The old-fashioned way failed us,
老办法不行
and the modern way is pork buns.
现代方式也够闹心的
I have an idea.
我有办法
There's only one thing to do -- the future way.
只有一个办法...求助于未来
I'm going to write this letter to a doctor in the future,
我给未来的医生写封信
and I'm gonna tell him to come back here to today
让他回到现在
and bring with him medical supplies from the future to today
带一些未来的医疗用品
in order to cure this kid.
然后治好这孩子
Sounds like a plan.
听起来可行
It's so simple.
很简单
All right, nurse Beth,
好了 贝丝护士
bury that in the ground.
把这纸埋进土里
And now... we wait.
现在...我们就等着吧
Hello. I'm Dr. Greenberg.
我是格林伯格医生
That was fast.
真迅速
This is our patient? Yes, it is.
这是患者 是啊
All right, just a moment.
好的 稍等
Please take a look.
看看他吧
And let's have a look.
让我瞧瞧
Get out of here.
好了 去玩吧
Oh, my gosh!
我的老天爷
Thank you, future doctor.
多谢你 未来的医生
Oh, well, I should thank you.
我该谢谢你才对
You know, the note you wrote is considered
你写的求助信
an important medical text
已被当做重要医学文本
and is on display at our museum of medicine and science.
被收藏在医学与科学博物馆并展出
It's an honor to meet the authors in person.
见到作者本人真是太荣幸了
I wrote it.
是我写的
Oh, well, very well done.
太棒了
Now, uh, the only problem is that you did set off a
但现在唯一的问题是
chain of events that
你们引发的一连串的事件
created a dystopian apocalyptic future.
创造了一个反乌托邦的未来
So some people have mixed feelings about you.
所以人们对你褒贬不一
Understandable.
可以理解
I really should go now, uh,
在他们找到我之前
before they find me.
我必须得走了
Thanks for coming.
多谢你能来
Oh, wait, wait, wait. One more thing.
等等 还有件事
Um, who's gonna be our next president?
我们下任总统是谁
Joe Biden.
乔·拜登
Anything else? Or are we good?
还有问题吗 大家都满意了没
Yes. Oh, I'd like to know,
我想知道
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表