剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
beaten out, ironically,
被弟弟安迪·吉布的"婆娑之舞"
by brother Andy Gibb's "Shadow Dancing".
讽刺性击败
The end.
结束
Okay.
好了
But let's go over your bank-account numbers
让我们再过一遍你的银行账户
and internet passwords one more time.
和上网密♥码♥
All right, let's get rambling.
好了 我们去散散步吧
Unit failure.
克隆体停止运作
Attention staff --
全体医务人员请注意...
sumo practice begins on the quad at 0500.
五点在方阵将开始相扑练习
That is the first time I've ever said anything like that.
这是我第一次播报这样的信息
Hit the showers, men!
你们去冲澡吧
That is all.
播报完毕
You're off the team.
你们被赶出相扑队了
Now, who is it gonna be?
现在谁要加入呢
Oh, I know.
我知道了
The fat one.
胖胖的那个
I'm puffy from the flight.
我只是打架被打肿了而已
Not you, Joan Baez.
不是说你 琼·贝兹
You.
是说你
Cool.
好啊
Let's limber up.
先来热热身
Clone unit 27 now online.
克隆体27号♥开始运作
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Let me help you there.
让我来帮帮你吧
You're a little weak.
你有点虚弱
Hold on. You're kind of caught up here.
等下 你这边被钩住了
Listen, I know you're weak.
我知道你很虚弱
You got to help me out here.
但是你一定要帮帮我
You got to help me, buddy.
你一定要帮我 兄弟
Noooooo!
不要啊啊啊啊啊啊
Unit failure.
克隆体停止运作
Your father was a migrant bean farmer. Your mother...
你父亲是一名移♥民♥豆农 你母亲...
No, no, Derek, it's fine.
别 德瑞克 别担心
We have plenty.
我们有很多克隆体
It's okay. Trust me.
没问题的 相信我
We ran into a few snags,
虽然我们遇到点挫折
but now we're all systems go.
但现在我们万事俱备 只欠东风
Yeah. Tru--
对 相...
Unit failure.
克隆体停止运作
All right, sleeping beauty.
好了 睡美人
You got to stand right here for a second.
你在这里站一会儿
You good?
可以吗
I'm gonna get rid of all this dangerous stuff
我要将这些危险品处理掉
so we don't have a repeat.
以防旧事重演
Dude! What are you doing?!
兄弟 你在做什么
No! What -- what is wrong with you?!
别 你到底怎么回事
Right up those stairs
走上这些楼梯
and go be a doctor, all right?
去当医生 好吗
He's on his way up to the hospital level.
他在去医院的路上
What?! Termite poison?!
什么 白蚁药
Unit failure.
克隆体停止运作
Careful.
当心点
This way.
这边
All right. Here's your plane ticket.
好了 这是你的飞机票
You'll be in Japan soon,
你很快就会到日本
and you can catch up with all your friends.
就能见到你的朋友了
Damn it!
你妹的
Who's next?!
下一位谁上
Put your hand down! I'll be next.
把手放下 我上
What you doing? A little -- a little sumo action?
你们在干吗 相扑练习吗
Wakuda! Wakuda?
和久田 是和久田
That's right!
没错
You doughy-calved bitches forfeit!
你们这群小腿无力的杂种等着输吧
We got a Wakuda!
我们有和久田
See, your friend over here,
看到了吗 你们那边的朋友
he looks like a kabuki demon character
看起来像是歌♥舞伎的一名恶灵
that scares the hell out of Japanese soldiers!
将日本士兵吓得屁滚尿流
Well, how about that?
感觉如何
You guys won me over.
你们让我佩服得五体投地
You know, I was gonna ride your ass the whole time you were here,
你们到这里来 我原本想骑在你们头上的
but now I'm just gonna let you do your thing.
不过现在 你们想干嘛就干嘛吧
In fact, you're probably never gonna see me again.
其实 也许你们再也不会看到我了
Oh. Hi, Blake.
你好 布莱克
Took a while for them to wake another one this time.
唤醒另一名小丑医生花了不少时间啊
What -- what do you mean "another one"?
"另一名"是什么意思
What, is -- what, is there like, uh...
是说 就像是说...
There, like, more of me or something?
说得好像有很多个我还是怎样
Good going, Glenn.
你说得够多了 格伦
You're gonna pay for that, Glenn.
你要赔这个钱 格伦
Clones cost money!
克隆要花钱的
You know, bullets cost money, too.
子弹也是要花钱的
Money doesn't grow on trees.
钱不会从树上长出来
Money and bitches, right, guys?
钱和女人都不会 对吧
Yes, I do have an ace.
没错 我真的有张"A"牌
There you go.
到你了
"I love playing cards with you, Terry.
"我喜欢跟你玩牌 特里
You're my best friend."
你是我最好的朋友"
Unit failure.
克隆体停止运作
Attention staff --
全体医务人员请注意...
I wrote some airplane-food jokes on the flight over here,
我在来日本的飞机上写了些飞机餐的笑话
and, boy, are my arms tired...
天啊 难道我的手那么累...
from writing so many airplane-food jokes.
就是因为我写了太多飞机餐笑话
That is all.
播报完毕
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表