剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Then we can both go to sleep.
然后呢 我们都可以去睡觉了
That is all.
播报完毕
Is that it? Can I go now? So impatient.
好了吗 可以走了吧 真没耐心
Hold your horse AIDS.
注意马类艾滋病
You know, your baby might be happier with a more patient mother.
宝宝如果有个更耐心的妈妈会更幸福
Is this an adoption form?
这是收养登记表吗
No, it's a standard medical form.
不是 是标准健康资料表
Can't you read the removable sticker?
你不认识标签吗
What? Sign it.
什么 签字吧
I'll look into that after the holidays.
休假后我再来检查这个
I'm not signing this.
我不会签字的
God, you're act like I'm trying to steal your baby or something.
你这样好像我要偷你的孩子一样
Now, you have to hold still so I can get a blood sample,
别动 我得抽取血液样本
drunk daddy.
你个醉鬼
You know daddy loves mommy, right, honey?
你知道我最爱妈妈了 小宝贝
Damn it!
我去
This guy doesn't even have blood.
这兄弟连血都没有
It's all glitter and shaving cream.
全是亮片和剃须膏泡沫
Well, beanbag boy should be an easy one.
豆袋小子应该比较好处理
He's full of beans.
不过是一袋豆子而已
Beanbag boy has gas?
豆袋小子怎么会放屁
What am I doing?
我这是搞毛啊
You're helping!
你在帮助别人
Now there's just two left.
就剩两个了
Jasper-pants and Captain beach-house.
酷酷贾斯博和海滩船长
What's, uh... going on in here, Owen?
你...在干什么 欧文
Oh. I just came in here to smoke.
我就是进来抽根烟
Owen!
欧文
Captain beach-house is flatlining!
海滩船长要断气了
You don't still believe in imaginary friends, do you, Owen?
欧文 你不是还沉浸在幻想朋友的世界里吧
Get me 20 cc of chocolate frosting, stat!
快拿20cc的巧克力浆来 呆子
Shut up, Dr. Santa Claus!
闭嘴 圣诞老人医生
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
I was talking to Val.
我是在跟瓦珥说话
I called her Dr. Santa claus because she's so fat.
我叫她圣诞老人医生是因为她太胖了
Burn. You are fat.
真♥相♥了 你确实很胖
His blood pump stopped!
他没有脉搏了
I'm just gonna sit down right over
我先坐在这里
here while you guys continue to ask me questions.
方便你们继续提问
Me "Haartee"!
我的心脏啊
We need to sedate him.
得给他注射镇定剂
Hand me those jelly beans.
快把那些豆胶糖递给我
Owen, do you think there's someone in that bed?
欧文 你觉得有人在床上吗
Of course not!
当然没有
Well, then, if there's no one there,
既然床上没人
you wouldn't be mad if I did...
那我这样也没关系吧...
No. No, no, no. No, please don't.
不 不 不要 千万别
This!
你看
Me haaaart!
我的心脏啊
We're losing him, Owen!
他要没气了 欧文
Screw it!
豁出去了
Don't you die on me,
千万别死啊
Captain beach-house!
海滩船长
Don't you die on me!
你千万不能死
This is awesome! Hey, watch this.
笑死我了 看我的
Glenn, no! They're real!
格伦 不要 他们是真实存在的
I can even use a bow and arrow, right?
用弓箭也没关系吧
No! Not the arrows!
不 别用箭
Guys, please don't do this!
求你们不要这样
You're hurting them!
他们会受伤的
How about nunchuks?!
双截棍怎么样
Glenn!
格伦
Why did you stop believing, Glenn?
你为什么放弃信仰 格伦
I told you over and over again,
我一遍遍地告诉你
personally.
亲口对你说
I even added Glenn to it and everything.
我还叫了你的名字
Oh, Steve...
史蒂夫...
Glenn!
格伦
Glenn, who are you talking to?
格伦 你在跟谁说话
You lost your innocence, Glenn.
你已失去了曾有的纯真 格伦
Why must you rob Owen of his?
又何必剥夺掉欧文的呢
I'm sorry, imaginary Steve Perry.
我错了 史蒂夫·佩里的幻象
I'm just gonna...
我先...
I'm getting out.
我先撤了
And I'm sorry, real Owen.
我很抱歉 欧文的真身
Thanks, buddy!
谢谢你 兄弟
How can I help?
要我帮忙吗
Grab a schmeg-poop-a-mometer and go to work!
去拿个体温计 开始工作吧
You got it!
没问题
No need!
不必了
Wait.
等等
What happened?
什么情况
It was glenn.
是格伦
That's the power of believing, Owen!
这就是信仰的力量 欧文
It's contagious!
是会蔓延的
It goes on and on and on and on.
会一直持续下去
Like that stupid song you sing.
就跟你唱那破歌♥一样
Jasper-pants!
酷酷贾斯博
Don't worry about me, Dylan.
别担心我 迪伦
I'm only dying.
我只是死了而已
It's no big whoop.
没什么大不了
What about the power of believing?
信仰的力量也没用吗
You don't believe anymore.
你已经不再相信了
You've lost your innocence.
你已经失去了纯真
I have had to grow up pretty fast.
我总得成熟的快一些
My parents died.
我父母双亡
I also found this stack of playboys in the woods last week,
我上周在树林里遇到一群混混
which made a big impression on me.
我很喜欢他们
Well, goodbye, Jasper-pants.
再见了 酷酷贾斯博
And thanks.
谢谢你
I love you.
我爱你
Dr. Santa Claus, I also really enjoy playboys.
圣诞老人医生 我也很喜欢混混
So...Maybe it's time we say goodbye.
所以...也许该说再见了
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你
So, you can probably go die or whatever, too.
所以你也可以去死什么的了
I understand.
我明白
But I think I still have some usefulness in me.
不过我觉得我还是有些用处的
Dylan, I will be your new imaginary friend.
迪伦 我可以做你的新幻想朋友
But I just went through the whole thing
我刚刚不是说了吗
about growing up too fast and the playboys...
我很早熟 而且认识了混混...
Don't worry! It'll be great.
没事 我们会很开心的
Oh, fine.
那好吧
You take care, Dylan.
保重 迪伦
Look, I -- can you stop laughing
那个 你能不能别笑了
for a second so I can have a conversation?
我想跟他们说会儿话
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thanks.
真的
Come on.
走吧
Hey, guys, I'm gonna head home early.
我先回家了
I got a case of no-adoption-itis.
我还得处理未被收养炎症患者
You looking to adopt a child, Cat? Yeah.
你打算收养一个孩子吗 凯特 对
Why? You know of one?
怎么 你有人选吗
Well, I think I know where you can find one.
我知道你去哪里可以找到
Where?
哪里
Same guy who got me the cigarillos.
就是那个给我搞到雪茄的人
He lives about a mile and a half that way.
住在那边1.5公里外
Okay. Japanese guy.
是个日本人
Okay, cool.
行 知道了
'Cause I thought you were talking about the
我以为你是说那边那个
orphan kid over there who was talking to himself and I was like,
总是和自己说话的孤儿 我只想说
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表