剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on Childrens Hospital.
《儿童医院》前情提要
If there's one thing soldiers hate, it's private contractors,
军人们最讨厌的就是私人承包商
especially ones that are bespectacled,
尤其是戴眼镜的
naturally large breasted, or Jewish.
天生胸大的 或者犹太人
But as long as you are on this base,
既然你们来到了这个军事基地
you will conduct yourselves
那就必须按照适合美国♥军♥队的方式
in a manner that is befitting the U.S. military.
来规范自己的行为举止
Listen up, everybody.
听着 伙计们
Levon Bainter is coming here to review our clinic.
列文·贝因特要来参观我们的诊所
Who's Levon Bainter?
谁是列文·贝因特
Only the military's biggest medical critic.
美军最著名的医学评论家
One good review from him in Army Base Monthly
如果他在《军事基地月刊》上发表篇好评
and we will be flown to the White House...
我们就会被邀请去白宫...
Business class!
还能乘坐商务舱呢
Look at that.
瞧瞧
Who's a couple of businessmen flying business class?
一群商人乘坐商务舱
Excuse me?
等等
If Bainter trashes us,
如果贝因特说了我们的坏话
we will be shut down and flown home...
诊所就得关门 我们也得卷铺盖回家...
Coach class.
乘坐经济舱
Middle seats.
中间的座位
Middle seats, surrounded by people.
中间的座位 被人们环绕起来
My copy of Wine Lover magazine. Thank you.
我的《葡萄酒爱好者》杂♥志♥到了 谢谢
Oh, my god.
天啦
When you're done with that, can I see it?
等你看完了 能借给我吗
I'm so curious about the new Rieslings from harbor vineyards.
我对港口葡萄园新产的雷斯林很感兴趣
How about those Pinot Gris?
灰贝露怎么样
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
If you must know, Sy,
是这样的 阿希
Valerie and I have taken an interest in fine wines,
瓦莱丽和我对葡萄酒很感兴趣
and we're really kind of heavily into it.
非常感兴趣
You making fun of it like this hurts our feelings.
你这样开玩笑有点伤害我们的感情
Your tone when you said,
你刚才的语调是这样的
"What are you guys talking about?"
"你们在聊什么"
really makes us feel like
真的让我们觉得
you don't take our non-work interests seriously.
你太不把我们的业余爱好当回事儿了
All right. I hear you.
好吧 我明白了
You've made a point.
你们说得有道理
How about if we have a wine tasting right here on the base?
在基地举办一场品酒会怎么样
Okay, this is exactly what we were talking about.
我们正在聊这个
You offer us a wine tasting,
你提出让大家品酒
and yet literally no mention of who's gonna pay for it.
但并没有提到由谁买♥♥单
I don't think this is fixable.
这不具有可操作性
You girls set it up,
你们女孩们负责组织
and I am gonna pay for it. Okay.
我来买♥♥单 好吧
I guess I'm finally starting to feel heard.
我的呼声终于被回应了
I'll see you man. I got the rest of the day off.
再会 我忙完了
Oh, hey, Owen.
欧文
Uh, I was thinking about going to
我今天想去
play some golf with my girlfriend's dad today.
陪女友的老爹打高尔夫
Can you cover for me?
能替我顶下吗
Oh, I'd love to,
我愿意帮忙
but you're a plastic surgeon and I'm a cardiologist.
但你是整形医生 我是心脏病专家
We could get in big trouble.
这样做会有麻烦的
Yeah. You're right.
对 你说得对
I suppose I could just reschedule, you know?
我可以再调整下安排
Not worth the hassle.
没必要这么麻烦
Unless...
除非...
We have a 3-D printer here for burn victims
我们有一台用于烧伤患者的3D打印机
that generates a silicon veneer that looks exactly like skin.
可以制♥造♥出一种跟皮肤一模一样的硅胶
Like what?
像什么
Like skin.
皮肤
Now, what if we just make a few adjustments to it?
如果我们来做一点小小的调整
We can graft one person's face onto another person's face.
就可以把一个人的脸嫁接到另一个人脸上
Great idea.
这主意不错
Then I can finally get the face of Tilda Swinton.
我终于可以有一张蒂尔达·斯文顿的脸了
That's right.
对
But I'm saying today,
但是我觉得今天
you could look exactly like me.
你得先扮演我
Okay.
好吧
But you'd have to act exactly like me to fool everyone.
但你得模仿我的行为举止来骗过大家
I don't see any big issues with this at all.
我不觉得这有什么不妥
Let's do it. Okay.
我们来吧 好的
Great!
太棒了
And at this point,
现在
you should start to feel a little drowsy.
你应该感觉到有点晕沉沉的
Glenn, I just want to double check
格伦 我想再检查一下
in case I get stuck looking like you.
以防我卡在你的面罩里出不来了
It's pretty fun to be Jewish, right?
当犹太人很有趣 对吧
No. We hate ourselves.
不 我们讨厌我们自己
Let's see our work.
看看我们干得怎么样
Take a look.
看一看
Amazing, right?
很神奇 对不对
Amazing.
太神奇了
And this vocoder box
这个变♥声♥器♥
will process your voice to match my pitch.
会把你的声音变成我的
Talk.
试试看
Testing.
测试
Testing.
测试
Testing.
测试
Testing.
测试
I'm Dr. Glenn Richie.
我是格伦·瑞奇医生
I'm Jewish, and...
我是个犹太人...
That's the main thing about me.
这就是我的主要介绍了
All right, buddy.
好吧 兄弟
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
I really appreciate it.
我真的非常感激你
And now off to hit the links. Okay.
现在要去实践了 好的
Attention, staff.
全体医务人员请注意
I don't have a drinking problem.
我没有酒瘾
I drink.
我喝酒
I fall down.
我醉倒
Scratch that.
算了
I'm an alcoholic.
我是个酒鬼
That is all.
完毕
Hey, Glenn.
格伦
Glenn?
格伦
Oh, hi.
你好啊
Yeah. That's me.
对 是我
I'm Glenn.
我是格伦
Get ready to sample some hot varietals tonight!
今晚准备好品尝好喝的葡萄酒哦
Get me tipsy enough,
如果我喝得足够多
I might start giving out a different kind of sample.
我可能会给大家另外一种状态
Too soon?
说太早了
Just slightly unclear.
现在还不知道呢
Oh, Glenn.
格伦
Glenn. Yeah.
格伦 哎
Uh, what kind of cheese would you like tonight
你今晚在品酒会上
at the wine tasting?
想吃哪种奶酪
Uh...you're asking me, Glenn,
你在问我 格伦
what kind of cheese that I would like --
我想吃哪种奶酪...
Glenn would like -- I would like,
格伦想要...我想要
Glenn? Yes.
格伦要 是啊
Sharp cheddar.
香浓切达干酪
You got it, buddy. Yep.
知道了 兄弟 好
Pick up.
快接啊
What do you want?
干什么
I'm in the middle of playing golf!
我在打高尔夫呢
Glenn, Chief just asked me what your favorite cheese was,
格伦 主任刚刚问我你喜欢吃什么奶酪
and I-I choked, buddy.
我卡住了 兄弟
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表