剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
What are you trying to do to me?
你想对我做什么
You're in my movie.
我正在拍摄关于你的电影
You!
你
You are not a director!
你根本不是导演
This is my show!
这是我的电影
Cut!
停
Can't do any-- no! Stop it!
不能这样 停下来
Get off me!
放开我
Get the off me!
放开我
You cannot do this!
你不能这样
Mr. Wain?
韦恩先生
What, do you have loony-bin gos on standby here?
什么 这里是疯人院吗
Uh, they're actually extras dressed as loony-bin goons.
他们只是装扮成疯人院的病人
They're just helping us out till the real ones get here.
他们只是在帮忙 直到真正的病人入住
Yeah, I guess that makes sense.
对 这才能说得通
Thanks, guys.
谢谢 伙计们
Keep it rolling.
继续
Keep it rolling.
继续
This is when you get the good stuff.
这才是好东西
This is where the good stuff comes from.
这就是出彩的地方
And this -- and you shoot up here.
镜头拍下上方
Just keep it rolling.
继续
Keep it rolling.
继续吧
After Director David Wain was
大卫·韦恩被送入精神病院
sent off for long-term psychological rehabilitation,
进行长♥期♥康复治疗后
I got ahold of some of his unfinished documentary footage.
我得到了他一些未完成的纪录片素材
As a tribute to the nice man,
为了表示对这位好人的尊敬
I vowed that I would finish it,
我发誓要完成纪录片的拍摄
so his madness would not be wasted.
保证他的疯狂并不是枉然
I never finished it.
我从来没有完成拍摄
I tried.
但我尝试过
But it's very hard to make a documentary.
拍摄纪录片是一件很困难的事情
I never really knew Mr. Wain that well...
我一直都不是很了解韦恩先生...
But he kept on hiring me for acting jobs,
但他一直在雇我出镜
and for that, I'm grateful.
对此 我很感激
He seemed to really like me.
他看似很喜欢我
Quiet, please!
请保持安静
We're about to roll!
我们就要开始拍摄了
Action!
开拍
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表