剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
I told her what my favorite cheese was.
我和她说了我最喜欢的奶酪
I told her sharp cheddar.
我和她说你喜欢香浓切达
I like mild cheddar, you idiot!
我喜欢淡味切达 你个笨蛋
You're gonna get us caught.
你会害我们被抓起来的
Thank you all for coming to...
谢谢大家来到...
Childrens hos-bottles of wine celebration.
儿童医院品酒盛典
Val and I have worked very hard on this event.
瓦珥和我在这个盛会上花了很多心血
We're really I have an eight year old
我们真的... 来了个8岁的孩子
with a third-stage intestinal atresia.
处于第三阶段肠闭锁
Who's on call
今天谁当值
and qualified to perform an emergency laparotomy?
谁有资格可以做紧急剖腹手术
Well, aside from Owen,
除了欧文之外
who's not here,
在这儿的
the only people qualified to do something
有资格做这种高难度手术的
that delicate are Chief and Dr. Flame.
只有主任和弗莱姆医生
Well, well, well.
好 好 好
I guess this worked out pretty perfectly for your little agenda,
我猜这和你的小算盘打得一样一样的
didn't it, Sy?
是不是啊 希
Yeah, Sy.
就是啊 希
What'll it take for you to
剥夺我们这么短暂快乐
take our momentary interest in wine seriously?
对你有什么好处
God! What'll it take?!
老天 你有什么好处
What will it take? What?
有什么好处 什么好处
What? What?
什么好处 什么好处
Okay, I'll tell you what.
我和你们说
I'm gonna move the bottles into the O.R.
我会把这个盛会移到手术室里去
We're gonna have the wine tasting during the operation.
边做手术边品红酒
A day late, and a dollar short.
现在说这个没什么用了
God! That was difficult.
天哪 这太难了
I completely understand what you're talking about now. Right?
我现在理解你的意思了 是吧
I mean, like Insufferable. It is disgusting.
这太难忍♥受了 真恶心
And she's out.
她失去意识了
Very good.
很好
Scalpel number 23, please. Number 23.
请给我23号♥手术刀 23号♥
Thank you. It was a very good year.
多谢 很不错的一年
All right.
好了
Dr. Flame is making the incision,
弗莱姆医生缝合刀口
and at this point, I think we can open the Sancerre.
现在 让我们开瓶桑塞尔葡萄酒庆祝吧
You know, this wine would go great with my favorite cheese, sharp cheddar.
要是饮酒时再来点我最爱的香浓切达干酪
Mi-- mild cheddar.
淡...淡味切达
Mild cheddar.
淡味切达干酪
Excuse me.
您好
Nurse, is this the pediatric clinic?
护士 这是儿科诊所吗
Levon Bainter.
列文·贝因特先生
Uh, w-we weren't expecting you until tomorrow.
我们以为你明天才会来
Nurse apparently doesn't know how to use a calendar.
护士当然不知道我会来抽查了
Hate her voice.
讨厌的声音
Hate her haircut.
讨厌的发型
Hate her shirt.
难看的衬衫
No, no. No. No.
别 别这样
No, no, no, sir!
别走 先生
I got it. Okay, so, this is from Australia.
捡到了 澳大利亚产的
G'day, mate.
不错的一天啊 伙伴们
Hey, we should get some tunes going.
这么好的酒 该配着音乐喝
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
就是 说的没错
Glenn, sing one of your old-timey sing-along songs.
格伦 唱首你以前总唱的歌♥吧
"Camptown Races"!
就唱《康城赛马歌♥》吧
How about some other time? No!
下次再唱吧 不行
Just sing the first line, Glenn.
唱几句就行 格伦
Yeah. Please?
就是 拜托了
"Camptown!"
唱歌♥ 唱歌♥ 《赛马歌♥》
Okay, yeah, sure.
好吧 好吧 唱就是了
Just give me one second.
给我点时间酝酿一下
What is it, Owen?
欧文 怎么了
I'm having a schvitz with my lady's old man.
我和我老丈人洗桑拿呢
They want me to sing the first line to "Camptown Races,"
她们要我唱《康城赛马歌♥》的第一句
and I don't know the words.
我不知道词
Okay.
好吧
**The Camptown ladies sing this song*
*康城的女子们都唱这首歌♥
**Doo-dah! Doo-dah!*
*嘟哒 嘟哒
Well, how am I suppose to remember that?
这么长我怎么能记住
Okay, okay, don't panic.
没事 别紧张
Just open your mouth and mime singing
那你就张嘴假唱
and put the phone on speaker
把电♥话♥开公放
and hold it nonchalantly near your head.
假装不经意的举在耳边
Great idea.
好主意
Ok. Here goes.
好了 我开唱了
Okay, count it off.
好的 一起数
1, 2, 3, go.
1 2 3 开始
**The Camptown ladies sing this song*
*康城的女子们都唱这首歌♥
**Doo-dah! Doo-dah!*
*嘟哒 嘟哒
It worked! It worked!
管用 真的管用了
Yes! Okay.
很好
Just don't blow our cover, all right?
别穿帮就行 知道吗
I'm having the perfect day.
我正在享受呢
Continue having a great day.
那你继续享受吧
I really am.
真是太舒服了
It's just -- it's been a wonderful day.
今天真不错
**The Camptown ladies sing this song*
*康城的女子们都唱这首歌♥
Oh, guys.
姑娘们
Guys, guys, guys.
姑娘们快看
We've been injecting the patient with red wine instead of blood.
我们给病人输的不是血浆而是红酒
No wonder I can't get a buzz on.
难怪我没感觉
Loud voices coming from the O.R.?
手术室怎么会如此喧闹
No, no, no, no! No, no! Wait.
等等 别进去
Um, before, um, you go in there,
在你进去之前
maybe we should, uh... get to know each other better.
我们该对彼此...有更深刻的了解
Shameless attempt to distract this reviewer. Futile.
分散检查员注意力毫无廉耻的行为 没用
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Revise that.
修正一下刚才说的
This reviewer is slightly distracted now,
检查员注意力有点分散了
somewhat interested,
有趣的是
thinking of his wife.
眼前的景象让他想起了自己的妻子
Are there moral consequences for our actions?
人类行动会在道德上造成严重后果吗
Is monogamy even natural,
一夫一妻制是必然的吗
fertility outdated?
繁殖后代过时了吗
Thinking of... hearing mother's voice.
一想到...听见母亲的声音
Losing erection.
勃起消失
Oh, no, no, no.
别 别 别
Not worth it.
不值得
Into the O.R.
进入手术室
What is going on here?
这怎么回事
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I did everything I could to stop him,
我想尽办法来阻止他
even the "boob out of the scrubs" routine.
甚至动用了"手术服露乳"的套路
Do I smell a 1991 Saint Pierre Bordeaux? No.
是91年圣皮尔波尔多的味吗 不是
Are you doing a wine tasting in the middle of an operation?
你们在手术的时候品酒吗
It's my fault, sir.
我的错 先生
Oh, finally, you admit it.
终于 你承认了
Was that so hard?
有那么难吗
This is fantastic. What?
这太棒了 什么
Wine loosens the senses.
酒能舒缓神经
It releases the inhibitions.
释放压力
I do my best writing when I'm wasted.
我烂醉时能写出最好的作品
I'm drunk right now.
我已经醉了
Saint Pierre me, please? Yes.
请给我来杯圣皮尔 好的
We nicked her vesica. Enjoy.
我们划破了她的胆囊 请用
Stop the blood!
赶紧止血
I don't want to do this anymore.
我再也不想弄这个了
Let's play light as a feather, stiff as a board. Yes!
来玩"羽毛轻轻木板硬硬"吧 好啊
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表