剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
You're ready.
你已经准备好了
I miss you guys.
我好想你们
My throat feels like it's been on its feet for days,
我的嗓子这几天都不像是我的了
and my facial muscles are barking.
我的面部肌肉都僵了
Go on.
继续说
Tell me more.
再多说点
I hope Brian's pleased.
我希望布莱恩开心
He is.
他很开心
Brian.
布莱恩
I'm proud of you, Lola.
萝拉 我很为你骄傲
I brought you something.
我给你带了点儿东西
It's a wireless communication device.
这是无线通讯装置
I wore this on my first mission.
我第一次出任务的时候带着的
Peace rally in Chicago.
芝加哥的和平会议
I was supposed to do Jesse Jackson over the P.A.
我要在大家面前扮杰西·杰克逊的
Something like,
会说些
"Ladies and gentlemen,
"女士们先生们
I am a-Jesse Jackson."
我是杰西·杰克逊"那样的话
what?
什么
Two men got shot that night.
两个人在那个晚上被枪击了
Your first mission is tonight.
你首个任务就在今晚
Once a year,
每一年
the chairman of N.A.T.O. holds a dinner
北约的秘♥书♥长♥都会为一组
for a hand-picked group of military leaders.
精心挑选的军事领导人举办一场晚会
Deals are made,
交易在这里进行
and secrets are passed around like a plate of hors d'oeuvres.
秘密就像饭前点心一样传递
Hors d'oeuvres are also passed around.
当然也有真的点心
I'll be on the radio at all times.
我会一直用无线电与你联络
So, am I impersonating a dignitary?
我扮得像个贵宾吗
Maybe Russian arms dealer?
也许像个俄♥国♥♥军♥火商
That's him.
就是他
Chairman Desmit, 4:00.
代斯迈特主席 四点钟方向
Copy that. Got him.
收到 看到他了
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到晚会
This is it, Lola.
就是现在 萝拉
You're on.
任务开始了
What?
什么
But I don't know the mission.
但我压根不知道任务是什么
Your mission is to entertain them.
你的任务就是去娱乐他们
Desmit loves impressions.
代斯迈特喜欢各种形象
Remember your training.
记住你训练过的
So, please welcome the woman of a thousand voices,
欢迎有着千变声音的女人
Lola Spratt.
萝拉·斯普拉特
Thank you.
谢谢
I recently traveled here by military helicopter.
我刚刚坐军用直升机来到这里
And you'll never guess who was with me...
你们绝对猜不到谁和我一起来了...
Jerry Seinfeld.
杰瑞·宋飞
What's the deal with these helicopters?
这些直升机是怎么回事
They go up.
它们会上升
They go down.
它们会下降
Only thing they don't do is have a bathroom.
就是没有个浴室
What are you doing, Lola?
你在做什么呢 萝拉
And then someone else joined us.
接着又有人加入了我们
It was a Mr. Forrest Gump.
是阿甘先生
And he says,
他说
"Life is like a box of chocolates.
"人生就像一盒巧克力
You never know what you're gonna get with these helicopters."
无法预料你能从直升机上得到什么"
Why would a fictional character
为什么一个虚构的人
be in the same helicopter as a real person?
会出现在同一架直升机上呢
Oh, look.
看啊
There's Yoda.
尤达大♥师♥来了
Use the force with this helicopter you must.
你必须用所有力量对付这架直升机
Abort mission.
任务终止
Repeat. Abort mission.
重复 任务终止
Lola?
萝拉
Lola!
萝拉
Damn.
该死
Ready the eagle's nest.
鹰巢计划准备
She's gone rogue.
她失控了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女生们先生们
I've often wondered what the classic
我一直在想一个经典的问题
"Who's on first"
"谁是第一名"的答案
routine would sound like
仿佛答案一直在
if it were between Julia Child and Christopher Walken.
茱莉亚·查尔德和克里斯托弗·沃肯之间徘徊
Now, I think it might sound a little something like this.
现在 我却觉得这就是一些小事
On my command, eagle.
老鹰 听我的命令
Well, I'm Julia Child.
我是茱莉亚·查尔德
We have a wonderful team of players
我们是一个团体
with the funniest names.
每个成员都有搞笑的名字
What names?
什么名字
What are these funny names?
这些搞笑的名字是什么
And another guy hits a long fly ball.
另一个人打了一个飞球
He's on third.
他是第三名
And I don't give a darn.
但我不关心
Oh, yes.
对了
He's a shortstop.
他是个游击手
Stand down, eagle.
老鹰 任务中止
Mission complete.
任务完成
Repeat. Mission complete.
重复 任务完成
Righteous.
相当出色
We did it.
我们做到了
You did it, Lola.
你做到了 萝拉
I'm not the only one who's impressed.
不光我自己被你折服
We want you to join our elite squadron.
我们想让你加入精英战队
You'll be traveling the world,
你将会周游世界
doing impressions of everyone from
模仿阿富汗当地每一个战争贵族
local Afghani war lords to local Afghani gay lords.
和每一个同性恋贵族的形象
I don't know.
我不知道
Brian, I can't leave my friends.
布莱恩 我不能离开我的朋友们
I think I know somebody who could be your friend.
我知道一些人能成为你的朋友
Is he about 5'8",
他身高有一米八吗
skin the color of a tall nonfat latte?
肤色像一杯浓缩的脱脂拿铁一样吗
And do the front of his pants
在他的裤子里也
contain a secret
隐藏着一个秘密吗
also the color of a Brian,
和布莱恩的颜色一样吗
I...I can't.
我...我做不到
Goodbye.
再见
美军陆军基地
罗森塔尔堡垒
Lola, where have you been?
萝拉 你去哪了
Hi, guys.
大家好
God, we had the craziest dinner.
天啊 我们刚刚吃了最疯狂的晚餐
Did you know that sushi is raw?
你知道寿司是生的吗
We were all like, "Okay, what?"
当时我们都想 "什么"
yeah, I ate a hunk of wasabi,
是啊 我吃了一大块芥末
thinking it was guacamole.
我以为是鳄梨色拉酱
I was like, "Okay, what?"
但是我就在想 "什么"
Lola, you would have loved...Lola?
萝拉 你一定会喜欢...萝拉
Where'd she go?
她去哪了
Lola?
萝拉
All her stuff is gone.
她所有的东西都没了
She must be off on her own journey.
她一定踏上她的旅途了
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表