剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
immersive journey through the "Human body."
逼真的"人体旅行"
Do you think he'll buy it?
你觉得他会相信吗
I've been building haunted houses in my basement
我这三年可都帮邻居孩子们
for neighborhood kids every Halloween for the past three years.
布置万圣节鬼屋的
I think I've picked up a few tricks along the way.
我也学到不少吓人的把戏
Chilli, you were...
奇利 你是...
You were a good mouse and an even better surgeon.
你不但是只好老鼠 更是个好医生
Take care of yourself, little buddy.
好好照顾自己 小家伙
Blake, is there anything you'd like to say?
布莱克 你想说点什么吗
That's what she said.
这也是她说过的
I need to head back and write my letter of resignation, so...
我得回去写辞职信了...
I'm not gonna go with you.
我不和你一起走了
I want to -- I want to stay out here.
我想...在这里待一会
Why?
怎么了
I'm better off living in the woods, okay?
在森林里我感觉好点 这总行了吧
I just don't fit in up there.
我就是不能适应那里
I don't know.
不知道为什么
I mean... What do you think?
你说呢
That sounds about right.
你说的很对
I'll see you around.
那我先走 不打扰你了
In a few moments,
再过一阵
we'll start the shrinking process.
我们就要开始微缩程序了
Let's make history.
让我们一起创造新历史吧
Step into the miniaturization pod.
进入微缩壳中
Almost reminds me of a prop from an immersive Halloween maze.
让我想起了万圣节恐怖迷宫里的道具
Oh, are you into that sort of thing?
这么说你进去过
Chet, calm down!
切特 冷静点
Initiating miniaturization.
开始微缩
Mr. Winslow,
温斯洛先生
you're on.
看你的了
Something's happening!
要发生什么事情了
II'm being shaken around a little bit. Whoa!
我现在有点摇晃 天哪
I-I-I think I'm being shrunk down!
我觉得我正在缩小
That feels like a very painful electric shock! Okay.
感觉像电击一样 很疼 好了
The miniaturization process is now complete.
微缩完成
We are now injecting you into the patient's bloodstream.
现在要把你注入病人血液中了
Close the curtains!
拉上帘子
Oh, my god.
老天爷
It's breathtaking.
太不可思议了
I have made my way to the carotid artery.
我正走向颈动脉
I can actually hear the beating of the human heart.
我甚至能听到心跳声
I need to figure out what
我得好好想想
I'm gonna wear to the Nobel Prize Ceremony.
在诺贝尔颁奖典礼上穿什么
I can't remember the last time I had this much fun.
我从来没这么开心过
You're really special.
你真的很特别
This is fun, yeah. Yeah.
很有趣吧 是呀
Okay, my readings indicate that you're in a pure-air environment.
我的资料显示你已经在纯净空气环境中了
Owen, you can take off your helmet if you want to.
欧文 你可以摘下你的头盔了
This is exactly what I always imagined
这和我想象中小男孩
the inside of a young boy would smell like.
体内的味道是一样的
Heads up, Owen.
抬起头来 欧文
The patient just took a sip of scalding hot tea.
患者刚喝了口热茶
Now!
就是现在
My perm!
我的卷发
And my flesh!
还有我的皮肤
Why would the patient be drinking tea right now?!
患者为什么现在会喝茶
Chet!
切特
Uh, what's he doing?
他在做什么
The patient has draculas!
患者体内有吸血鬼
I am terrified right now!
我要被吓死了
Abort the procedure!
终止程序
Code red!
红色警戒
Code red!
红色警戒
Oh, dear. Oh, god.
天啊 上帝
Oh, no.
别啊
Okay. Just... okay.
好吧 就...好吧
Owen!
欧文
Oh, god.
老天
He's in stage-four cardiac arrest.
他现在在心脏骤停的第四个阶段
He needs to go to surgery, now!
他需要手术 现在就要
Prep the O.R.!
准备手术室
I want... Glenn.
我想要...格伦给我手术
He's the best.
他是最好的
Glenn's the best.
格伦是最好的医生
"I, Dr. Glenn Richie,
"我 格伦·瑞奇医生
hereby resign due to the fact
基于没有做手术能力的事实
that I have no ability to perform surgery."
特此辞职"
Glenn, there's an emergency!
格伦 紧急情况
Chief will explain!
主任会和你解释
Owen's had a heart attack!
欧文突发心脏病
He's requested you!
他要求你给他手术
No, I won't do it.
不 我不能做
I can't do it.
我做不了
Yes, you can.
不 你可以
I was in the woods, and it all became clear to me.
我刚刚在树林把一切都弄明白了
Your mouse has been dead for weeks.
你的老鼠死了几周了
Look. You're right.
你看 是啊
Chilli has been dead for weeks.
奇利已经死了几周了
I wrote it down.
我记下来了
You wrote it down.
你记下来了
I've been performing so many surgeries,
我最近做了那么多手术
I -- I must've forgotten to feed him.
我一定是忘了喂他
Wait. That means...
等等 那就说明...
That I performed all those surgeries...
所有的手术...
by myself.
都是我自己做的
Exactly.
是啊
Those skills were always in you.
那些技术已经深入你骨髓了
You just need to learn to do it without the mouse.
你只需要适应没有老鼠陪你手术
Let's scrub up.
我们去做准备吧
And we're closed.
结束了
You did it again, Glenn.
你又做到了 格伦
You are still very much our best surgeon.
你仍然是我们这儿最好的外科医生
Well, this time, I had a little help.
这次 我得到了些帮助
Not from my dead mouse...
不是来自我死掉的老鼠...
but from a very live human being.
是来自一个活着的人
Blake, I'm proud to call you my friend.
布莱克 我很骄傲有你这个朋友
And I have really enjoyed this day
今天和你在一起
that you and I have had together, Cat.
我很开心 凯特
Yeah, I feel like you're pushing it just a tiny bit now.
是啊 我现在觉得你做得有点过
Fair enough.
好吧
And I owe you all an apology.
我欠你们个道歉
It was wrong of me to get a new hairstyle.
我不应该换新发型
Yeah.
是啊
And I totally understand
我现在知道
how it was necessary for you guys to go to the lengths
你们不惜一切代价来告诉我这个事实
you did to show that to me.
是多么的必要
Anything less than
没有什么比
a totally immersive human body experience,
进人类身体的经历更有说服力的了
I probably wouldn't have gotten the message.
要不我可能永远不会明白
Look, I've been making these things since 2010,
听着 我从2010年就开始做这些事了
so I think I have some idea of what I'm doing.
所以我知道我在干什么
Blake, you want to join us at the noodle house tonight?
布莱克 你今晚愿意和我们一起去面馆吗
Spoiler alert -- I'll be there.
剧透提醒...我会在那儿的
What a perfect phrase for the situation.
用在这个场合多恰当啊
Spoiler alert -- I'll be there.
剧透提醒...我会在那儿的
I'll be there.
我会在那儿的
I'll be there.
我会在那儿的
What?
什么
I'll be there.
我会在那儿的
I have to get out of this one thing.
我还得去干件事
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表