剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm, uh, flying to New York
我要飞去纽约
so I can be with my family when I go into labor.
我想在生孩子的时候和家人在一起
Honey,
甜心
you're too far along to get on that plane.
你没法坐飞机
I mean,
我是说
the pressure from the cabin's gonna make your stomach explode.
机舱里的压力会让你胃里翻江倒海
Thanks, Cat, but I'm a grown woman and a doctor.
多谢凯特你关心 但我是成人 又是医生
I think I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
Who said anything about you being stupid?
我也没说你会犯傻啊
I never said that.
我没有这样说
What? What?
什么
I know you didn't.
我知道你不傻
Why would you say that?
你为什么这样说
Why would I even think that?
我又为何这样觉得
Oh, okay, good.
好吧 没事了
So you'll cancel your flight and have your baby here?
所以你要取消航♥班♥在这里生孩子吗
No.
不啊 我要回去
You're stupid!
那你就是个蠢货
You know what?
你知道么
I'm getting on that plane no matter what,
不管怎样 我都会上那班飞机的
and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
你阻止不了我
Because you're stupid.
因为你太蠢了
安妮·弗兰克
《安妮日记》
"...And I never saw them again.
"从此我再也没有见过他们
The end."
故事终"
Nothing.
还是没感觉
Really?
真的吗
Not a thing.
我什么都感受不到
I read the whole book to you.
我把这本书都读完了
No saying words that have to do with moisture.
不要说任何与"湿"相关的淫♥荡♥字眼
Example -- damp, wet, juicy,
比如说潮湿 湿透的 多汁的等等
moist, flood, swampy.
多雨 洪水 沼泽地
No waving, no flailing,
不许有情绪波动 不许SM
no butt stuff, obviously.
当然 也不许和屁屁有关
Nothing. Hey, guys, guys!
真的毫无感觉 伙计们
I know you're not military,
我知道你们不是军队里的
but we do have rules against fireworks around here.
但这里不允许放烟花爆竹
Oh, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I usually do not break the rules.
我一般不会破坏规矩
I do.
我会
I love breaking rules.
我就喜欢挑战规矩
I do crazy things.
有时我很疯狂
Try me.
来挑战我啊
Look, I am cool,
听着 我是没意见
but some of these other guys
但有一些士兵
might be a little uptight and what have you,
会因为你拿着的这个东西而紧张
just 'cause we're so close to the weapons locker room.
因为我们离武器库不远了
Weapons locker room?
武器库
What, is that where they keep all the guns?
就是你们存放枪♥支♥的地方
Well, that's top-secret,
这是一级机密
but, yes, that's exactly where they keep all the guns.
不过武器的确都存放在这里
Show me.
让我看看
Okay.
好的
Hey, um, is this the Osaka Airport?
你好 是大阪机场吗
Great, okay.
很好
So, I'm calling on behalf of a gang of terrorists that I'm with.
我代表一群恐♥怖♥分♥子♥打这通电♥话♥
Yeah, we put a very large bomb, uh, somewhere in the airport,
我们在机场某处安装了一个很大的炸♥弹♥
so I think you should probably ground all of your planes.
你们应该立马停飞所有的航♥班♥
I know, okay.
我知道 好吧
All right, well, good luck with that.
好吧 祝你们好运
All right, I love you -- bye.
好吧 爱你...再见
Another bomb threat.
又一起炸♥弹♥威胁
Williams, contact Ft. Rosenthal.
威廉 呼叫罗森塔尔基地
Have them send some boys over to check out the airport.
让他们派些人去检查下机场
So you like weapons, this is the room for you.
如果想要武器 这里就是武器库
And if you ever want to check the place out when I'm not around,
需要输密♥码♥才能进去
the code is 3-4-5-8 Delta Echo,
密♥码♥是3458DE
but you didn't hear that from me.
这可不是听我说的哟
No answer?
没人接电♥话♥吗
All right, pull up some satellite images over Ft. Rosenthal.
好吧 看看罗森塔尔基地的卫星图像
Let's see what's going on.
看看究竟是怎么回事儿
You can't say any words related to and or having to do with intimacy.
不能说任何跟亲密有关的词语
For example -- connection, deep,
比如...爱爱 深入
yes, good, and...
对 很好 还有...
No, I think that's it. Okay?
没有了 就这些 行吧
So, meet me in O.R. 3 in one hour,
一小时后三号♥手术室见
showered and powdered.
提前沐浴 擦粉
It's a deal.
就这么定了
Oh, and one more thing -- no falling in love.
还有...不要坠入爱河
What's up her twat, huh?
这娘们究竟怎么回事儿
Captain, you need to see this right away.
长官 您需要看看这个
These images out of Ft. Rosenthal are less than an hour old.
这是罗森塔尔基地过去一小时内的卫星图
Get these images analyzed.
分♥析♥下图像
They don't look military.
看起来不像发生了战事
I want to know what kind of explosions these are.
我想知道这究竟是何种原因引起的爆♥炸♥
All right.
好的
Are you ready?
你准备好没有
Are you gonna take your clothes off?
你要脱掉衣服吗
No. No. Okay.
不用 好了
Should I? No.
我需要吗 不用
All right, okay.
好了 就这样
Okay, now if you could just...
你可以把...
Unzip?
拉链拉开吗
Yeah, I'm gonna move this to the side.
对 我要把这个移到这边来
If you could open that.
如果你能把拉链解开的话
Yep, good, and there we go.
好的 开始吧
No, don't look me in the eyes.
不要 不要与我对视
Don't look at me.
别看着我
Now, how does it feel so far?
感觉怎么样
Russian roulette.
来玩个俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌吧
One bullet, six chambers.
一颗子弹 六个弹仓
Maybe this will get my adrenaline flowing.
或许这个能让我激动起来
No, come on, that's way too dangerous.
不要这样 太危险了
Yeah, guys, personally, I'm cool with it, but -- ah!
伙计们 私下我自己觉得没啥...但是
Come on, come on!
来吧 来吧
Nothing.
没感觉
Here, you try it.
拿着 你来试试
Maybe I'll feel something if it's you.
说不定我就有感觉了
No way.
没门儿
I've never even shot a gun before.
我从没开过枪
You think the first time should be at my own head?
难道第一次拿枪就要指着自己的脑袋吗
Try it, clown!
试试吧 小丑
Captain, it looks like the power has gone out at the fort.
长官 基地好像停电了
What the hell is going on?
究竟怎么回事儿
My flight was canceled due to a bomb threat.
恐怖炸♥弹♥威胁 我的航♥班♥被迫取消了
Cat! You didn't!
凯特 不会是你吧
What if they trace the call?
如果他们追踪这个威胁电♥话♥怎么办
You could go to prison!
你可能要蹲大牢的
Don't be so dramatic, Val.
别这么夸张 瓦珥
It was a bomb "Threat,"
仅仅是个炸♥弹♥威胁
not a bomb "Promise."
又不是炸♥弹♥"承诺"
Wait.
等等
I got a trace report from where the bomb threat was called.
我查到了威胁电♥话♥的来源
Looks like it came from...
看起来好像是来自...
inside the base.
军事基地内部
Call in the SEAL Team.
呼叫海豹突击队
I want boots on the ground...
让他们立马集♥合♥...
boots with guns.
全副武装
Team Spider, you are cleared to enter the perimeter.
蜘蛛小分队 准备穿越边界
Exercise extreme caution.
要高度谨慎
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表