剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, what's this?
这是什么
You don't need to know what that is,
你不需要知道
but it's a rocket launcher.
其实是个火箭炮
Do not engage.
别开火
It's recon mission only.
这只是侦查任务
What is that?
怎么了
What is going on?
究竟怎么回事儿
Geez.
天啦
Nothing.
没事儿
Get out of here.
滚出去
You're going into labor, aren't you?
你快生了 不是吗
Was it the siren that triggered it?
是警笛触发了胎气吗
How fun!
多有趣
Can I put some coconut oil on your perineum?
需要我涂点椰子油在你的会阴上吗
Power must have knocked the phones out, too.
电♥话♥也断线了
The perimeter alarm was set off.
边界警戒被触动了
What's a perimeter alarm?
什么是边界警戒
Could be nothing.
可能啥都不是
A dog could have tripped the alarm
有可能是一只狗碰到了警戒
or it could be a terrorist invasion.
也有可能是恐怖袭击
Either way, it was nice to meet you guys.
不管怎么样 很高兴认识你们俩
Got to go back to my post.
我该回去站岗了
Here, put this on.
穿上这个
Why? I'm gonna go shoot something.
为什么 我得开点杀戒
Looks like either a dog or some terrorists.
要么是一只狗 要么是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You know, Oprah's studio looks so much smaller on TV.
奥普拉的演播室在电视上看起来小很多
This place is huge!
这里太大了
Pretty impressive warm-up band.
出场乐队演奏很引人入胜
Who is it?
他们是谁呢
The, uh, Tokyo Philharmonic.
嗯 东京交响乐团
I was gonna guess Goo Goo Dolls.
我还以为是伤感玩偶呢
You know, I am literally, like,
你知道的 我实际上
addicted to meatballs.
对肉丸子很上瘾
Team Spider, what intel can you provide from the air?
蜘蛛小分队 你们在空中看到了什么
Now, where's the damn dog?
那只该死的狗在哪
I need to feel.
我需要找回自己的感觉
Ah, terrorists.
有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Maybe there's a dog in there.
或许狗狗在上面的飞机里
We don't know that!
我们并不知道这个
Hard left!
差一点 左边
We're taking fire!
我们开火了
Oh, that's Americans, not terrorists.
天啦 是美国人 不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
NORAD, we're being fired on!
北美空防联合司令部 我们被袭击了
Enemies unknown, numbers unknown!
敌人的身份和数目都是未知的
Request immediate backup!
请求立即支援
You got it, Spider.
马上会有的 蜘蛛小分队
A unit's on its way.
一只小分队已经上路了
Here comes Oprah.
开始了
Blackhawk Nine-zero-niner,
黑鹰909
you're clear to engage the enemy.
你们可以对敌人开火了
Safety's off.
安全解除
Thanks for trying, Lola,
谢谢你的努力 萝拉
but I just don't think it's working.
但感觉还是没用
This is ridiculous.
这实在是太滑稽了
I'm sorry that I called in a bomb threat
很抱歉我打了那通电♥话♥
that prevented you from having your baby
让你不能在心爱的人身边
with your loved ones, okay?
生宝宝 好吧
Oh, I see what happened here.
我知道怎么回事儿了
Honestly, Chief, I thought it was Oprah, not opera.
拜托 我原以为是奥普拉 竟是歌♥剧
Just give me five minutes, please,
再等五分钟吧 求你了
I know you're gonna love this.
你肯定会喜欢的
Well, this better get good before I run out of meatballs.
好吧 最好在肉丸被吃光前有所好转
Engage!
开火
Blow it all to hell!
把那儿炸个稀巴烂
Run!
快跑
Get to cover!
寻求掩护
Glenn!
格伦
This is happening, Blake!
终于发生了 布莱克
I can feel this!
我终于有感觉了
I'm alive!
我还活着
Glenn!
格伦 当心
In thy breast isn't this moving, Chief?
你心里不觉得这很感人吗 主任
Huh? What? No. Whatever.
什么 不 无所谓
I mean, it's no...Bowl of meatballs.
我是说 一大碗肉丸子呢
Thought you said no eye-looking-into?
你不是说过不要有眼神交流吗
Well, I mean, I wasn't...
我是说 我没有...
What the hell is that?
究竟怎么回事儿
It sounded like a bomb.
听起来像是炸♥弹♥
I think I felt something.
我开始有点感觉了
Really?
真的吗
Well, maybe the bomb is the key.
或许炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥是关键
Let's go outside,
我们出去吧
closer to the bombs!
离爆♥炸♥近一点
Closer to the bombs.
离爆♥炸♥近一点
Good idea.
好主意
Now let me bring your baby into this world.
让我帮你接生吧
It's too late.
已经太迟了
Somebody is already helping me.
我已经有帮手了
Who?
谁呢
Hello?
你好
She is.
就是她
Scrub up, little girl.
擦洗下 小姑娘
Come on!
过来吧
Hang in there, Glenn!
进来吧 格伦
What the...?
这是...
Huh?
什么
Oh, my gosh!
天啦
They shot Josh!
他们击中了乔什
Oh, my God.
天啦
I thought this was you.
我还以为是你被击中了
I thought it was you, Glenn.
我以为那是你 格伦
It was so confusing!
太混乱了
It's just Josh, the other Jewish doctor on our staff.
是乔什 我们另一个犹太医生
He was our best Jewish pulmonary specialist.
他是最好的犹太肺科专家
Well, Ii... I don't know if he was the best.
我不知道他是不是最好的
Well, he's one of the top two or three I think.
他是我心中的二三名
Uh, what about Jake?
那杰克呢
Uh, Jake Weingart?
杰克·魏因加特
Jacob's really good.
雅各布很好啊
He's good. He's good.
他很好 很好
He's very good.
他非常好
But, hey... I'm glad you're okay.
但是...我很开心你没事
Oh, hey, Blake, don't worry about me.
布莱克 别担心我
Nothing can hurt me.
没有东西能伤害到我
Absolutely --
绝对...
It's hot, it's hot! The bullet's hot!
好热 好热 子弹好热
Relax! Relax! I can't!
放松 冷静 我做不到
Relax! Bullet....
放松 子弹...
It sounds like the 4th of July out there!
外面听起来就像国♥庆♥节一样
It's gonna be like the 4th of July in here, too.
这里面也像国♥庆♥节啊
But really wet.
但真的很湿
So, here -- put these gloves on.
给...把手套戴上
Don't you think you're being a little stubborn by
你不觉得不用受过训的产科医生
letting a 4-year-old girl deliver your baby
而让一个四岁的女孩给你接生
instead of a trained O.B.?
有点太过疯狂了吗
Dr. Little Girl is trained.
小女孩医生受过训练
Right, Dr. Little Girl?
对吧 小女孩医生
I can draw a unicorn and a Dracula.
我会画独角兽和吸血鬼
See?!
看到了吧
Can you do that, Cat?
凯特 你能做到吗
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表