剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Blake, what are you doing calling in the middle of my show?
布莱克 你在我做节目的时候打来做什么
All right, listen.
听着
I've been kidnapped.
我被绑♥架♥了
I escaped.
我逃走了
What?!
什么
But I'm hiding.
但我藏起来了
They're gonna find me, Owen.
他们会找到我的 欧文
And they're gonna find me.
他们会找到我的
Okay, Blake, listen to me.
布莱克 听我说
I'm gonna record this on my tiny tape recorder.
我会用我的小录音机把这一切记录下来
Leave your phone underneath the bed.
把你的电♥话♥放在床底下
You're gonna have three,
你会有三
maybe four seconds to shout out
或四秒时间喊出
specific details about these people.
这些人的具体信息
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Oh, they left.
他们走了
It's totally cool.
没事了
So sorry to bug you during your show, man.
抱歉打扰你录节目了 兄弟
Oh, there's three men!
有三个人
They're all wearing shirts!
都穿着衬衫
Of course, they're wearing shirts!
当然他们都穿着衬衫
Everyone wears a shirt!
每个人都穿衬衫
One of them is blue.
有一个穿蓝色的
Look for a guy with a blue -- No, no, no!
找找穿蓝色衣服的人...不
Wait! Green!
等等 绿色的
What do you mean?!
你是说哪种蓝色
Like a s-- like a sea foam or a sky blue?
是...是海泡绿还是天空蓝
Teal!
蓝绿色
It's like a light blue!
近亮蓝色
Blake?
布莱克
Blake!
布莱克
What do you call it when a color is like a softer tone?
颜色淡一点的叫什么
It's -- it's pastel!
是粉绿色
It's pastel!
粉绿色
Owen!
欧文
Hello?
喂
Hello?
还在吗
Okay, you listen to me.
你听着
I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是谁
and I don't know what you want.
我也不知道你想要什么
If you're looking for ransom,
如果你想要赎金
I can tell you I don't have money,
我要告诉你我没钱
but what I do have are a very particular set of skills.
我有的就是一些技术
Offer money.
给钱
No, forget that.
不 刚刚说的不算
I do have money, okay?
我有钱 好吗
I have a lot of money.
我有很多钱
I'm a doctor on TV.
我是上电视的医生
But if you want some of this money,
但如果你想要钱
you got to give me something,
那你得给我点什么
something that I can use,
我能用得到的东西
something like -- I don't know -- horseback-riding lessons or,
像...我不知道...骑马课程 或者
like, a jet ski.
摩托艇什么的
The clown.
小丑
No, forget that!
不 刚刚说的也不算
I'll give you the money,
我会给你钱
you give me the clown.
你把小丑还给我
How does that sound?
听起来怎么样
We'll be in touch.
我们会再联络你
Sy, we're going after Blake.
希 我们去找布莱克
Get a camera.
带上相机
I'm ready!
我准备好了
What do you call it when a color is like a softer tone?
颜色淡一点的叫什么
Where are they hiding you, Blake?
布莱克 他们把你藏哪了
Where?
在哪里啊
Dear Sy Mittleman,
亲爱的希·米特曼
if you ever want to see the clown again,
如果你还想再见到小丑
leave a million dollars in a briefcase
就带装着一百万美元的手提箱
on Pier 7 next to the Osaka Riverside Hotel.
去大阪河畔酒店旁边的七号♥码头
Yello?
你好
Sy, Blake's been kidnapped!
希 布莱克被绑♥架♥了
No Sherlock!
别骗人了 夏洛克
No, Sy.
不是 希
It's Chief!
我是主任
Hi, Chief.
你好啊 主任
Wow, do you sound like my best Friend, Sherlock.
你听起来像我最好的朋友 夏洛克
Oh, you don't say?
你没说过啊
Ask her if she knows any kidnappers that wear pastels.
问问她认不认识穿粉绿色衬衫的绑匪
Sy, they want to make a drop at the Riverside Hotel.
希 他们想在河畔酒店交赎金
Riverside?
河畔吗
We're headed in the opposite direction completely.
我们完全走反了
Bye-bye!
再见
Riverside?
河畔吗
There's a couple Russian dudes that
有对俄♥国♥兄弟
hold a bimonthly sex-slave auction right near there.
在那附近进行一月两次的性♥奴♥拍卖♥♥会
Sy, looks like we're going to a sex-slave auction.
希 看来我们要去性♥奴♥拍卖♥♥会了
Second time this month.
这月第二次
Hey, man!
你好啊 兄弟
I am so sorry, sir.
很抱歉 先生
Our next item is a healthy, male clown.
我们下一个拍卖♥♥的是位健康的 男性小丑
Which one of you guys gave me the heroin?
你们谁给我海♥洛♥因♥了
Particularly feminine hips on this one.
特别的是这位还有女性臀部
We'll start the bidding at 4,000 yen.
起拍价四千日元
Only thing bad about heroin is the puking.
海♥洛♥因♥不好的一点就是会想吐
Other than that, a-okay!
除此之外都还好
All right, you perverts!
够了 你们这些变♥态♥
Nobody move!
都别动
Didn't think you guys would have guns, too.
没想到你们还有枪啊
Okay, I surrender.
好吧 我投降
My hands are going up.
我举手了
Look at my hands.
看着我的手
I'm counting down from seven, six, five,
我数到七 六 五
and you're under.
你们就被催眠了
That worked.
成功了
Blake!
布莱克
Wake up!
醒醒啊
Hey! Come on.
走吧
I'm getting you out of here.
带你出去
We don't have much time.
我们没多少时间了
Do you have any heroin?
你们有海♥洛♥因♥吗
I'll see you later, boys.
之后再见 兄弟们
Folks, as you just saw on live TV,
大家伙 就如你们刚刚在直播中看到的
I just rescued my friend Dr. Blake Downs!
我刚刚救了我的好朋友布莱克·唐斯医生
Have a seat.
坐吧
I'm on a lot of heroin right now.
我现在有点吸嗨了
I know you are, buddy.
我知道 兄弟
You're gonna pick us up for another year?
你要和我们续约到明年
So, let's get back into it.
那么 让我们继续吧
Is this what you like?!
这是你们喜欢的
Fartcopter?!
屁升机
Scratch that, Mike.
等等 迈克
Have I got a show for you.
我又想到一个节目
You want me and fartcopter every week?
你们想每周见我和屁升机吗
How about... just fartcopter?
要不...就屁升机怎么样
Farts are funny.
放屁很有趣啊
Coming up on this season of "Fartcopter"...
本季《屁升机》精彩继续
The nation's capital gets a dose of copter farts.
首都弥漫着升机屁
Fartcopter reviews the new Tyler Perry movie.
屁升机出演泰勒·派瑞的新电影
Endangered animals -- endangered of copter farts.
濒临灭亡的动物 濒临灭亡的升机屁
And kids seem to be falling in Love with fartcopter.
孩子们貌似爱上屁升机了
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表