剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
an alter ego -- and have him written into the show.
另一个我...并把他写进剧中
Jewy McJewJew.
朱轶·迈克朱朱
Glenn!
格伦
That's so rude.
太粗鲁了
It's Rabbi Jewy McJewJew now, Glenn.
格伦 朱轶·迈克朱朱来了
Thus was birthed...
因此而诞生了...
Rabbi Jewy Mcjewjew.
朱轶·迈克朱朱
I'm sorry, Glenn.
很抱歉 格伦
But I can change!
我会改的
I can become the man you want me to be!
我能成为你想要的样子
I love you!
我爱你
She's my girlfriend now, Glenn.
她现在是我女朋友了 格伦
You see, from this day forward,
你瞧 之前所有约会的女孩
every girl you date will be swiftly stolen away by me,
都会被我偷走
just like Nurse Dori here.
就像多莉医生一样
You see, they're attracted to me, Glenn...
你看 她们更喜欢我 格伦...
not you.
而不是你
You've beaten me.
你赢了
And cut.
停
Good!
很好
Okay. Cut, cut, cut!
好 停停停
Ok, Guys. You did this, ok?
大家 你们做到了 好吗
You got it?
你明白了吗
But Falcon failed to get the message,
但福尔肯却不明白我的意思
and he continued to undermine me.
他仍然破坏着我的恋情
It was on the very first day of work on the 19th season
在第19季的第一集拍摄现场
that Falcon shocked us all with a mammoth display of cruelty.
福尔肯带来的一场残酷剧震惊了我们
Hey, everyone.
大家好
I brought my new friend Denizen Stoop to set.
我带来了我的朋友单宁·司杜普
I like doing things,
我爱做事
and this is something I'm doing.
这就是我所做的事
电影导演
单宁·司杜普
Falcon's always telling me how great it is to work here,
福尔肯总是和我说在这工作有多好
and, um, I love the show.
我大爱这个节目
Really? Fred Nunley.
真的吗 佛瑞德· 南利
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
Why don't you direct some?
你为什么不导几集呢
Yeah! You should. Yeah!
对啊 你应该导几集
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点问题吗
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Don't you have someone else's life story
你不去盗窃别人的生活经历
to rip off and turn into a movie?
拍成电影了吗
Oh, hey, listen,
听着
I'm not here. No, no, no, no, no.
我不是来 不不不不不
I've got an idea for your next biopic.
我已经对你下部传记电影有构想了
It's about a guy who gets the off my set
是关于有个男人知道自己最好
if he knows what's good for him.
滚出我的拍摄场地
It's called "The Denizen Stoop story."
就叫《单宁·司杜普的故事》
I can play Denizen Stoop.
我能演单宁·司杜普
Or we could get Bradley Cooper for that.
或者我们可以请布兰得利·库珀来演
Bradley Cooper,
布兰得利·库珀
yes, please!
好啊 请
Yeah, I worked with that kid in...
是啊 我和那个孩子在...
Everybody, next up, it's the Russian roulette scene.
大家伙 下一幕 俄式轮盘场景
There's a gun on set, okay?
这场有枪 对吧
I'm giving the gun to the director
我会把枪给导演
to make sure there are no bullets in it.
确保里面没有子弹
Two-minute warning, everybody. Two-minute warning.
两分钟警告 大家伙 两分钟警告
What happened next no one could have predicted.
接下来发生的一切没有人能预料到
Fiveminute warning, David. Yeah, ok that.
五分钟警告 大卫 好的
We prepared for the famous Russian roulette scene,
我们准备拍著名的俄式轮盘场景
unaware of how this moment would change our lives.
毫未意识到这个瞬间会改变我们的人生
Here's your gun.
这是你的枪
What a long, strange trip it's been.
多么漫长奇怪的旅程啊
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank you, Mr. Wain.
谢谢你 韦恩先生
Between you and me, I could eat a horse.
你和我之间 我胃口比较大
The whole thing.
所有的一切
All right. Here we go.
好吧 开始吧
Hoof to nuts.
踢那个疯子
And Charlie 16.
查理第16场
Take 1. Marker.
第一拍 场记
Action.
开拍
Russian roulette --
来玩个俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌吧
one bullet, six chambers.
就一颗子弹 有六个弹仓
Maybe that'll get my adrenaline flowing.
或许这会让我激动一把
How about that, Blake?
怎么样 布莱克
Come on, come on! How about that?
来吧 来吧 怎么样
Glenn, Glenn, come on!
格伦 格伦 加油
Falcon! It's Falcon!
福尔肯 是福尔肯
Get a medic!
快去叫医生
Oh, no!
天啦 不是吧
How did that happen?
这是怎么回事儿
Here.
给
You all right?
你没事儿吧
He's okay.
他没事儿
No, no, no. He's okay. He's okay.
没事儿 他很好
Oh, he's okay? He's all right. It's all right.
他没事吗 没事儿 一切都好
It's okay.
没事儿的
None of the actors have been shot.
没有演员受伤
I'm glad he's okay.
很高兴他没事儿
Sorry he's been shot, though.
抱歉他被击中了
Geez.
天啦
I'm sorry I missed, Mr. Wain.
抱歉我打偏了 韦恩先生
So, what are we gonna do?
我们接下来该干什么呢
Brunch?
吃个早午餐怎么样
One hour for brunch.
那就休息一小时 吃个早午餐
Can we get a horse in here?
能带匹马过来吗
Fingers were pointed at me in the witch hunt that followed,
在接下来的迫♥害♥活动中 我备受指责
and I resigned in protest.
于是我辞职以示抗♥议♥
Or I was fired,
或者说 我被解雇了
depending on who you're talking to.
这取决于你从谁那里得到消息
Probably Jeff.
比如说 杰夫
"Childrens Hospital" had their closure,
《儿童医院》迎来了剧终
but I needed mine.
但我也需要自己的结局
So I visited the set one last time to talk to my old friend Falcon.
所以我再次拜访那里去会会老朋友福尔肯
How have you been?
近来如何
There he is.
他在那边
There he is.
就在那儿
Just Falcon!
贾斯特·福尔肯
Oh, hey, Mr. Wain.
你好 韦恩先生
Okay, I wasn't really as emotionally prepared for this as I thought.
原来我并没有如预想中那样准备好
Uh... I'm making a documentary about you. Okay.
我在拍摄一部关于你的纪录片 好
And I have some... Okay.
我有一些... 好的
...lingering questions I want to ask you.
...一些问题想问你
I have -- I have some questions about you,
我也有一些问题想问你
because I'm making a documentary.
我也在拍摄一部纪录片
It's fun.
真有意思
What?
什么
Are you insane? Are you insane?
你疯了吗 你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
I have a follow-up question.
我有个问题
What is your favorite first memory?
你最美好的第一次是什么
You are not a director. What?
你并不是一名导演 什么
I'm making the film.
我才是导演
Stop it! Cut! Guys, cut!
快停下 停 停 伙计们
Just cut it. Everybody, cut.
停 伙计们 停
And action,
开拍
and rolling No, no, no, no!
继续... 不要 不要
I am the director, Mr. Wain.
我才是导演 韦恩先生
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表